Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 am
*lifts an eyebrow and scoffs at the cake*
Fantastic stare Just put it over there for me *points at the garbage can*

What's this about a menu?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:43 am
Amy couldn't help but scowl slightly at Draa. She did put the cake down but on the nightstand by his bed.

"The menu I said you should make in the card I gave you. What the hell is your problem, anyway? When I came in with Kits the other night, you were perfectly pleasant with her, and even Velcore was still here when we arrived. Obviously you were pleasant with him. Thistle and I already apologized several times. There's nothing more we can do. Move on, Draa. Unless you're so much like Tes that you hold onto grudges until you're blue in the face. With how much you two fought when I was around you, I thought you'd try your hardest to do things differently than him."

She crossed her arms over her chest.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 am
Cuwen
"...you hold onto grudges until you're blue in the face..."

{{ rofl A blue skinned dark elf getting "blue in the face"... rofl }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 am
{{Yay! I'm glad someone caught that! wink lol!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 am
{{I was getting to that, Icy gonk }}

In case you haven't noticed, I'm already blue in the face.
*presses the button by his bed to page a nurse*
Oi. Is Flo there? I need some more biohazardous waste disposed of.

*there's some silence for a moment before Flo answers on the other end*

Draa... the biohazard receptacles aren't your personal trash cans.

Just get in here, Flo stressed
*lets the paging device drop to the side of his bed, then crosses his arms, partially to mock Amy*
What's the point in trying my hardest to not be like Tes? Just for the sake of being different and defiant? Screw that. I'll act how I want to act. Your supposed "food" is no good and I don't want any of it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:23 am
*Heads into the Hospital carrying a basket. As she is walking right past the receptionist, she lets her know she is here to see Draa. The receptionist stands up and informs her that he has a visitor and she keeps walking as she waves her hand in the air.* DON'T CARE!

*She gets to Draa's room and opens the door not caring if he is in a private conversation or not. She grins at Draa and sees Amy.* Oh…hello there Amy.

*Going over to the table on wheels she used yesterday, she wheels it over to Draa and sets the basket down onto it.* How are you feeling today Draa. I brought a set of my Versache Dinnerware for you to have a place setting here seeing as the Dinnerware here is so……VULGAR and they don't have cloth napkins. *A look of disgust crosses her face.* I brought you some lunch. *She grins at Draa.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:26 am
Amy couldn't help but smirk. Draa was being so ridiculous that it was funny.

"Draa... I doubt you have even tried my food to know whether it's good or bad. But I'm not going to bend over backwards anymore. I'll help you if you want. It's the least I can do. But I'm not going to let you make Thistle or me feel guilty anymore. You're only hurting yourself by acting this way. Have fun eating the hospital food, Draa!"

She walked out of the hospital room, waving her fingers in farewell over her shoulder.

EDIT: She turned around, though, when she saw Psyzapp come in. She watched in astonishment as Psyzapp getting food out for Draa and Draa didn't seem to have a problem with it at all.

"Are you kidding me?! I've heard of you and Psyzapp not getting along that well, Draa. I was told that she wanted to do something to you when you were a grunny before. But you're willing to take her food?! Nice to know you're so selective with people you 'forgive'."

She scowled down at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:35 am
*She starts to pull out the cartons of food she's brought and sets the Versace dinnerware on the table for him. She also brought a set of REAL silverware for him to use instead of the crap the hospital has and sets it by the designer dishes with the cloth napkin she has brought. She dishes up his plate with the Greek Salad Pita Sandwiches, corn chips and she dishes up the black bean salsa in another smaller bowl that matches the dinnerware and also sets it onto the plate.

She gets a second smaller dessert plate that matches the set and places 2 Cannoli on it. She pulls out a glass and pours the to-go cup of iced tea into the glass and also places the steamer onto his table.

Hearing Amy, she gets a puzzled look on her face and turns to speak to her.* You brought some food for Draa? What is it you brought him? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 am
*flinches at first when he sees Psyzapp as an old habit, but then lights up when she mentions lunch*
Yes! Real food!

*straightens up and grins, eyeing the basket*
I have no idea what you just said about dinnerware, but if it means that the food is going to be better, then I'm all for it.

Oh.. I'm um... good, by the way... I guess... or something.
*rubs his hands together as Psyzapp sets up his plates*

*as she makes it to Draa's room, she sees a woman standing at the doorway, shouting back at Draa. Again, the word "grunny" is mentioned.*
Excuse me... is there a problem here?

Flo! Have you had lunch yet?

.... um..

*grabs his steamer and takes the lid off to smell it, completely forgetting that Amy is still there*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 am
Amy nodded over to the nightstand next to Draa's bed. "I brought him that big chocolate cake over there. I also brought him cinnamon pancake rolls stuffed with a strawberry cream filling with a hint of orange in it. The pancake rolls were sprinkled with sugar. I have a feeling, now, that he had those thrown away, too. I even offered to make him a meal of whatever he wanted."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:52 am
*She goes over to Amy and pulls her aside.* Amy…Draa is a vegetarian. The type of vegetarian that doesn't eat eggs. Pancakes and chocolate cake BOTH have eggs in them. TES is very strict about this and so I'm positive that Draa would be as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:57 am
Amy remained quiet for a few moments as she let what Psyzapp said full register. Then, her eyes widened and she looked at Psyzapp in shock.

"Oh... Oh wow! I didn't know that. Does he not like milk, either?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:01 am
*suddenly feels rather uncomfortable when this woman mentions having brought in pancake rolls, knowing that she had disposed of those on Draa's request.*
Maybe I should come back another time when your visitors have left... *starts to back out of the room*

*picks up the cloth napkin and drapes it over his lap, then motions Flo over*
Here. Come try one of these things. *grabs a chip and scoops it in the salsa, originally intending to offer it to Flo, but figures since Psyzapp brought it for him, he might as well have the first bite.

*shakes her head*
No... I couldn't possibly... sweatdrop

pft... suit yourself.
*starts to lap up his steamer*

*looks bewildered at Draa and glances over at the other two women to see if they feel this is normal*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:05 am
*Glances at Draa.* He does drink milk. He drinks steamers all of the time and a steamer is frothed milk with a flavoring in it. If you are going to bring Draa food, you must keep his strict diet in mind and be extremely careful about what you choose.

*She goes over and checks on how Draa is doing.* Draa…*motions to him lapping up his steamer*…the tongue action. rolleyes So, how is it going Draa? I haven't seen TES or Ryzan to get you a change of clothes yet. I'm thinking I may just have to go and pick something up myself.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 am
{{*dead at Draa's "tongue action* rofl rofl rofl I was going to say something very ill-mannered about you lapping up the steamer, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Laughing too freaking hard at the visual I keep getting. rofl Poor Flo, that girl is going to be screwy when you all get done with her}}  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games