Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:49 pm
i will never say this out loud but..im starting to warm up to you....its nice to see you and tomoyo getting along after so many years of hating each other. i wish i had a sister or a brother that i knew...or still had you guys but a normal life ya kno? i thought to kazumi.
"alright so do you just wanna stay here for the night ooorr we can get back into the air, erin?" blake asked once we got to the flock. "stay here." i said almost immediately.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:04 pm
Kazumi smiled. 'I'm glad. It feels good to be on good terms with her..' She sent. Tomoyo smiled and started playing with the buds on a nearby bush, making some seeds bloom into flowers.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 pm
well im glad for you guys. i sent back to her smiling. blake sat down and kept me in his lap. "erin..you are erin rite?" jessica came up and asked me. i chuckled, "yes i am the real erin, jessica." as i grabbed her waist and pulled her onto my lap. "then tell me something only the real erin wud kno." she said squinting her eyes at me. i gav her the 'does it look like im kidding?' look. "yupp you're definitely erin!" she said kissing my cheek and getting up fast and running over with amy derek and sora.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 pm
Kazumi leaned against a tree and stared off into space. Tomoyo noticed her and grinned evilly. She made a vine shoot up from the ground and grab Kazumi's ankle, making her jump. "Gotcha back." Tomoyo said, chuckling and making the vine return to the ground.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 pm
blake and i chuckled. he stroked my hair bak from my face and looked at me still worried. "wats wrong?" i asked taking his his free hand. "nothing." he whispered. "noo, something is wrong. is it because i..almost..killed..you?" i said looking at him carefully studying his reaction. yupp you nailed it. blake thought, "no, of course not erin. im just wondering if your alter ego is gonna come bak. she actualy scared me a littl by the way she talked."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 pm
Kazumi smiled. "Don't worry. Now we'll know when she's not herself, and with that we can stop 'her'." She said with confidence. Tomoyo looked up. "So... Where do we go from here?"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm
blake smiled, "well tomorow morning we'll leav for the place sora was leading us to before erin decided to go all psycho on us." he said winking at me. i weakly smiled bak. he still had that worried look in his eyes tho. "blake, you hav nothing to wry about ok? im fine." i said reassuringly. he gav a weak laugh, "just try and get some sleep, you'v had a long day." he said and kissed my forehead. "no im fine...realy i am. besides you kno i cant sleep wen im wide awake and a littl scared like this." i said bringing his face to mine so our foreheads wer touching. "fine just...dont...nevermind..you cant control it anyways." he said pulling bak and shaking his head. "soo..while 'i' was gone wat did i miss?" i asked looking at tomoyo and kazumi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 pm
"Nothing much, really..." Tomoyo said. "Yeah..." Kazumi said, not mentioning Hannah to Erin.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:26 pm
"erwin....do you think that we cud include....one more person to our flock..mayb?" derek said hiding behind amy. "umm..i dont kno, derek. depends one who this person is...i wud need to get to kno this person a littl bit ya kno?" i asnwered skeptically. "well..thing is i already told hannah that she cud-" derek began, "wait, wat?...the person's name is hannah? is hannah a boy?" i said getting up a littl too quickly making my head spin a littl. "no...but-" he said again, "so hanah is a girl? why didnt you tell us that you wer inviting a complete stranger to come with us? thats dangerous derek!" i scolded him. blake got up and stood between me and amy and derek behind her. this girl better hav a boyfriend of her own coming with her or something cuz if she tries to make a move on her she better start running for her life.. i thought angrily glaring at derek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 pm
"If it means anything, I didn't pick up a suspicious thought from her..." Kazumi said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:35 pm
i looked over at kazumi. "you knew about her and didnt tell me?" i yelled at her. "erin, just calm down. i doubt she'll even come and she does she will hear one wawrning out of your mouth and she'll be running for the hills. ok?" he said putting his hands on my shoulders holding me firmly to my spot so i didnt go after kazumi. "still...you didnt tell me, kazumi? why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 pm
"Because I didn't want you to get mad at her." She said calmly. "But, c'mon, you need to give her a chance.. She sounds ok, unlike Jude, and... Sorry..." She said, waiting to be yelled at again.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:47 pm
'dont mention his sorry a** again please?' blake thought to kazumi looking at her and clenching his teeth. "well 'ok' isnt good enough for me.....its ok..." i looked over at derek and said to him, "she better be one of the good guys like us or you are in big trouble." and went to go sit down. jude was a cocky littl jackass who underestimates girls. i thought laughing to kazumi but i littl anger in it.

(jude shud come bak...it wud make a funny littl twist to the story lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:02 am
(Lol, okay! XD)
'My bad...' Kazumi sent to Blake. 'Oh.. I heard a bit about him...' She thought to Erin.

"Nice going, Chris." Jude scoffed, flying unusually low over the west coast, yet not so low that he could be noticed by the human eye. "You almost blew our cover." "Well, you're the one who provoked that hippie." Chris replied, half-mocking him. He had joined him after his flock disbanded. The two of them flew over California now, thinking of new destinations. "How the hell would I have known he had a gun?" Chris shrugged. "Exactly."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:07 am
thanks. blake thought bak and sat down next to me. i particularly liked the part wher i happily kicked his a**. i thought bak and smiled wryly at kazumi. "uh..oh..." derek said sitting on my lap. "wat is it der'?" i asked worriedly. "umm..its jude and his flock...." he said looking from me to blake and bak. blake immediately tensed up. i looked over at tomoyo and kazumi. "who's jude?" jessica asked and sat by tomoyo's feet and looked up at her.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games