Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:58 pm
Michishige dropped his head as the announcement came over the school for him to go to the dentist. "Damn, I was so gonna go to the Hawk's Nest and tell Jared about my rank up!" Walking out of the battle dome, he headed to his room where he brushed his teeth and flossed. Michishige then headed out to Dr. Sullivan's office where he waited for the Doctor to come and get him for his check up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:03 pm
(LOL yes i didnt move an inch then, I didnt know the tests were in the dome till now I FAIL i know xD sorry I'm screwing up all over the place today >.>)  

Setsuna155

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 pm
((so Alex is rank 6 now?))

Alex nodded. "Thank you" he said and walked away from the dome.

Dr. Sullivan had finished taking care of his teeth as well and was in his office, setting up for Michishige's appointment.  
Setsuna155
(LOL yes i didnt move an inch then, I didnt know the tests were in the dome till now I FAIL i know xD sorry I'm screwing up all over the place today >.>)

((XD is okay. At this point I kinda think of you as a crazy ninja, or something like that xD))  

Wolfyofthesky

Setsuna155

(lol crazy ninja thats awesome razz )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm
((i'mma so gonna have my character and ali be mega poof infront of every one at the dome in my next post just have to go off and do something reall quick >3))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:19 pm
((...vampire ninja? idk, xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:22 pm
(vampire ninja....O.o thats one heck of a weird mix.)  

Setsuna155

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:24 pm
((As long as the vampire ninja doesn't sparkle, I'm down with it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:28 pm
((I'm waiting for you, rawring :3))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:28 pm
(Sparkly Vampire ninja?!??!?! LOL wow ;o thats going too far D smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 pm
(rips all chur faces off!!!!!!!!! no more even talking about the SPARKALING F***** FAIRIES scream .... burning_eyes *ish seathing in anger* ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:39 pm
((sorry i is calmed down nao .... hope no one minded my temper tantrum))

Treya and ali walked around for a bit more before they steped into a marked circle that could barly be seen Treya brain smaked her self "not Agai....* she was interupted as they were suddenly propelled upward and then shot out from a hole into a massive room Her eyes widened when she saw how far up theyd been shot when they started to fall her mind shot into a racing calm ((if that's even possible xD)) stretching her hands out to point at the earth and ali she concentrated imediatly massive vines ((her specialty ^^)) shot out from the earh as they grew quickly making a hamak kinda cushion for ali to land on when she saw for a second that ali was safe she turned back to the ground and just managed to get enough vines t grow so the when she landed she didn't break any thing although when she did land in the vines they crumpled and lashed out causeing small lashes and scrathes to appear in her arms and legs pluse sore brusing from where she landed she didn't even notice every one staring at her and the vines she had managed to make grow....

((Edit wait nvm Not so long as befor but still xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm
((Sorry Eternal, didn't know. XD I fail, once agian. *strikes epic pose* The world can depend upon me to fail at any crucial moment when fail is not necessary.))

"Dr. Sullivan?"
Michishige said as he walked into his office. "I am here for my appointment," he stated in an official tone.

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 pm
((s'ok))

Dr. Sullivan was just placing a medical mask upon his chin and putting the strings behind his ears. He turned to Michishige and said "oh, come in. You could have waited out in the waiting room. I would have called you in". Dr. Sullivan opened up the arm of the dentist chair so Michishige could get in.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games