Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:39 pm
Amy rested her elbow on the bar, setting Smok on her lap and petting him with her other hand, and leaned her chin on her hand that was propped up.

"But you know you can bring the pets here and have the staff bathe them. They've done it before."

Then something else triggered in her mind and she looked at Kits with even more confusion. "Hey wait! If you were thinking of a date, why would you consider Karrie? I mean, you could think of Rod, Killa, but why Karrie?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:44 pm
*puts her phone on the counter and takes a drink of her smoothie* I know, but I like the time spent with them. Except maybe Smok...

*blinks when she hears Amy's question* I said... gonk I-I didn't mean to say it that way! *puts her head down on the counter, leaning on her arms to hide her face*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm
Amy heard Kits and watched her reaction. A pit was forming in her stomach now and twisting.

"You... you were thinking of Karrie in a date way. You still have feelings for him, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:53 pm
*ears twitch and she peeks up at Amy* How... why did you say that?

*suddenly sits up and starts scratching his tail by biting it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm
Amy looked down at Smok as he started stirring, and she gently took his tail out of his mouth. "Don't bite your tail Smok... That's not good for it."

She started scratching his tail and looked back at Kits. Jessi went back to the entrance building and Tommy tried to busy himself, not wanting to overhear.

"Kits, you said you were only thinking of a date to the opera, and you mentioned Rod and Karrie. That's why I said that you must still have feelings for Karrie."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 pm
*stretches his tail out, one of his back legs moving involuntarily when she finds the spot that was itching*

I... I... *feels her face burning and hides in her arms again* He told you, then.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:07 pm
Amy chuckled down at Smok when his back legs started moving. He was so cute! She made sure to keep scratching that spot she had been when his back legs started moving.

Then she looked back at Kits and sighed softly. She actually felt kinda bad for Kits.

"Yeah, he did. I thought he would have told you that he told me. But I didn't know you still liked him. Why didn't you tell me this when he and I first started dating, Kits?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 pm
*doesn't look up, so her voice is muffled* No, he didn't tell me. *sighs* He doesn't think of me that way anymore. I-I don't think I could be with him again anyway.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 pm
Amy went back to petting Smok's back lightly.

"... I don't really know what to say Kits."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm
*shakes her head* I'm sorry, Amy. I didn't mean to talk to you about this tonight... Eventually, but not tonight.

*stretches his wings*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 pm
Amy shrugged. "Well, might as well get it out of the way now. What all did you want to say? You're one of my best friends, Kits. No matter what, I want you to be able to feel like you can talk to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:38 pm
*sighs* Karrie has changed a lot in the past couple of years. We'd been together for almost a year when he found another girl that he liked. I agreed to break up with him because I wanted him to be happy. They were only together for a month before she was in an accident. She... believes she is her twin now. Her twin didn't like Karrie at all. He kept visiting her for months, but she never changed. Karrie blames himself because he was driving when they were in the accident and her twin died.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 pm
Karrie's never been the same since then. He closed himself off from everybody for a long time. *lifts her head to take a drink* He's not the same person that I loved. I still do love him, but now, it's as a friend.

I'm sorry, Amy, you probably didn't want to hear all of this. Karrie probably wouldn't tell you all of it, though. Those pictures in his house of himself with a woman, that's her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 pm
Amy tried to absorb everything Kits was saying. She hadn't known any of this about Karrie, though she didn't blame him for not talking about it. She still hadn't told him the details of her relationship with her mother or father. Some things were just easier left unsaid. Of course if they got more serious, they'd probably need to bring those things up.

"Umm... Wow. That, that really sucks. Poor Karrie. I think it'd be best, though, if you didn't tell him that you told me and I don't tell him that I know. I mean, we shouldn't lie if he brings it up, but I don't think we should just tell him out of the blue that I know. He's probably not ready to talk about it..."

She sighed softly. "No wonder he's so unsure of himself when it comes to intimacy, meaning emotionally, of course."

She meant physically too, sort of, but she didn't want Kits to know that. She didn't want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable.

"But Kits... if you truly only love him as a friend, then why did you consider him in the 'date' category? If he was just a friend, then wouldn't you have considered me or possibly Dame as well for going to the opera with you?"

She wasn't sure Kits truly only cared about Karrie as a friend in context with what she said before. If she did still care about Karrie romantically, wasn't it best to be honest with herself about it? She hoped she was going in the right direction. It wasn't like Amy was experienced in any of this. She was just doing what she felt was right.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 pm
I agree. It's not something he likes to talk about.

*runs her finger along the condensation on her glass, making the water drip down the side* He's been unsure of himself a lot since then.

I guess because... *speaks softly* I haven't been with anybody since him. *keeps her eyes on the glass* I didn't think of you or Dame because I... I want to move on, I think. I want to be with somebody else.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games