Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:50 am
One more horseman question! Can Fai use his plants in fighting? Say he has tainted fang, and it's his vines crawling into any wound and starting to grow like they did in the ??? room--although just a small amount, of course, fitting with whatever level first attack you give them<3

And the mane and tail of his pony would be mostly vines like his hair is, braiding and crap is left for his own hair. When his vines are feeling agreeable to it OTL.

(He shall call his pony Yumyum!)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 am
Do skull pins suppress Fear in order to keep students in a man able form?

Can a student ask a magic teacher/staffer info regarding teleportation magic? The hunter is the Seeds plot somewhat insinuated that they found out about magic and also make deals with Halloweeners. Calder wants to find out we're they could find out about it.

Can students ask Medea about 1999?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 am
Not sure if this has been suggested before or not, but... I think it could maybe be cool if there were a thread in the guild for quest characters to play; to help with fleshing out and stuff. c8  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:10 am
Horsemen questions:

Mounts: Death - Pale horse/ ghost-like or shadowy creatures with no solid or discernible form.

I am taking this as either Pale horse OR ghost-like? If the pale horse route is taken would it be as solid as any real horse? Or is it meant to be both pale horse and ghostly/shadowy?

Zoobey
Liz said perhaps I should page you on this one?

Hierarchy: Is a lot of the hierarchy still intact (specifically for Death)? Or is that up to us to play with? (Example: guardians were marked as diamonds within Death, and now are marked as stars with the rest of the outer circle)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 pm
oh my god you people

conquest mounts should stick to:
[ Conquest ] - White horse/ horse and equine shaped mounts

White horse like things ~ so there's not a lot of room for marking customization and odd colours. If you want to add something, just keep it reasonable and relatively discrete/low key. DONT MAKE ME HATE YOU PALLY THATS ALL IM ASKING OH GOD IM HAVING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT ******** HORSES GODDAMN THIS META I AM TAKING THEM ALL BACK.

Ice: No using them as a weapon, unless it's what you want for their FEAR attack.

MK: not like, power-wise. But form wise. (just mentally separate FEAR into matter and energy. Pins manipulate the matter, but not the energy portion of students.) A student can ask questions about whatever XD we aren't going to GM what someone can and cannot ask, though the answers they get may not be very helpful. For Medea, that's zoo's npc ~ so I suggest sending her a PM or posting in her plot thread.

Music: we try to give questies lots of opportunity to play in events, but the issue with that is mainly: these characters are not approved. Things like nat ability, appearance, even subspecies may be asked to be changed, causing the player to have to retcon a lot of things if they've been playing. Of course quest characters who need some extra fleshing can always be ~
RP'd in personal RP's via IMs or PMs
RP'd in a personal guild
Written in solos and posted in quest thread

Ramen: it's either ~
And for hierarchy, Death has the most intact of any former clan. You should probably page zoo though for detailed specifics.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:47 pm
(ilu liz)

How will FEAR gems be created/cultivated now?  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:50 pm
They'll have to either find or buy gems and enhance them with their own FEAR ~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:10 pm
musicaloner7
Not sure if this has been suggested before or not, but... I think it could maybe be cool if there were a thread in the guild for quest characters to play; to help with fleshing out and stuff. c8

oh and ~ I've re-opened this game: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22056679

Which is open for quest characters to play and rp in ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

fenshae

Beloved Codger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm
Clarification on weapons

It says in the Warrior description that the warriors
Quote:

gaia_smilies/icon_star.gif [ Warrior - War ]: Warriors are clan members who are fight well in aerial combat. They fall from the sky to surprise their opponents, and are highly strong in long range combat with weapons such as spears and bows. They prefer to fight in small groups, of three of four, viciously overwhelming their opponents, and value the ability to strategize in groups.

But then in the weapons spot, it says,

Quote:
[ War] : Summon a SIMPLE bladed weapon, has to be dagger OR short sword shaped.

So, um, which is it? Or is it a "you get one bladed weapon that you can summon, and can *also* use ranged weapons" type thing? or....?

zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:26 am
fenshae
Clarification on weapons

It says in the Warrior description that the warriors
Quote:

gaia_smilies/icon_star.gif [ Warrior - War ]: Warriors are clan members who are fight well in aerial combat. They fall from the sky to surprise their opponents, and are highly strong in long range combat with weapons such as spears and bows. They prefer to fight in small groups, of three of four, viciously overwhelming their opponents, and value the ability to strategize in groups.

But then in the weapons spot, it says,

Quote:
[ War] : Summon a SIMPLE bladed weapon, has to be dagger OR short sword shaped.

So, um, which is it? Or is it a "you get one bladed weapon that you can summon, and can *also* use ranged weapons" type thing? or....?

zoobey

War clansmen are trained TO USE a variety of weapons including long range weapons, however the only one they can summon is a blade!

So if your War character ever encounters a spear/bow/etc, they can use it~ but in a place where weapons are prohibited (such as Amityville school grounds) they will need to give it up/leave it at home~  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 pm
Can I say that Fai brought along a lot of seeds with him from the isle? Such as a pouch full of compartments that separate his various plants. Cuz I honestly could see him carrying something like that with him everywhere, even into the human world. He's going to want to build a new green house and experiment with the plants in Halloween, as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 pm
That's fine ~ seeds are small and it is a pretty reasonable thing for him to carry ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 pm
Is it possible for Soren (or anyone really) to have a FEAR-made gem? I am trying to think of a token that he might have taken with him into battle, and I have not settled on anything yet, but jewelry certainly fits into the something small aspect (if not I'll just go for something non-jewel related, I just thought I'd ask before I put too much thought into this).

All of the questions Liz OuO  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 pm
Thank you Liz!

This one's for Zoo<33

Do horsemen have silver seeds? Or some way of trading with the halloweeners? Or are they just living off the land?

zoobey

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 pm
to what extent did the four clans have technology? do they have cellphones, video games, computers, etc?

and in that line of thinking, would the lost clans members have it?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games