Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele watched as the girl had began to hyperventilate. That was a scary sight. And then...of course, she passed out from it for whatever reason. Did this really happen on the first day? Normally, he would be extremely worried, but to be honest, right about now...he really didn't care about it at all and shrugged it off as the others went to aid her, while he just sat there.

"What the heck just happened? Why did you faint?" he asked her blatantly. He didn't want to embarrass her or anything, but it was a good question, because no one probably knew. Well, she did hyperventilate, but why was she hyperventilating? It doesn't matter...it wasn't his business anyway.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:54 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Olyvia and Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Lyv seemed so excited earlier and now she's sad... what happened?'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada's eyes went a little wide with concern when Olyvia started to have trouble breathing. She recognized all to well that Lyv was probably a bit overwhelmed with all these people around her, being very familiar herself with those feelings. But, before she could intercede and ask the older students to back up a bit, and rather nervous herself about the prospect of doing so, the poor girl fainted. Ada frowned and went to Olyvia, concerned, looking up to see if Michelle had seen her sister pass out. She glanced at Ariana. "Erm... I think she may have gotten a bit overwhelmed by you all crowding her..."

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

[quote="Yukina101"

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose had been silently watching the sorting, waiting to see where Claire ended up. She cared about her little sister, and was willing to clap for whatever house she ended up in. However, her blissful thoughts were interrupted by a girl passing out and some bloody fifth year asking a dumb question. She stood up, her eyes flashing a bit. She stalked over, ignoring everyone else as she stopped in front of the boy. "What kind of idiot git are you? She passed out. I don't think she can hear you, bloody dipstick!" She was livid, and felt like hitting the guy. She blinked afterward though. Well now, her temper got the better of her again, didn't it?

----------------------------------
State: Pissed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:24 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Oh, it's Jay's brother...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: William
My entire soul is ringing: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn smiled at the older boy, genuinely glad to be able to meet her boyfriend's brother. "Yes. It's nice to meet you as well, William. Jay's told me about you." She laughed. "Only good things, I promise." William was dating that Slytherin Belle, wasn't he? She remembered seeing them together around the school. They were both tall and blonde. And she thought she was tall, at five six at age thirteen. She was tiny compared to the other Hufflepuff.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Silver Eagle III

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: friendly] [thinking: Hufflepuff, huh?] [with: Bonnie] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel nodded in agreement with Bonnie and what an older brunette Hufflepuff girl were saying. "Back up a bit, everyone. I'm sure she'll come round in a moment," he suggested with only a tinge of meekness in his voice. He didn't want the older students to think he was bossing them around, after all.

It all comes down to you.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:42 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe came into the great hall and departed from Sun. She headed to the Hufflepuff table and found Newlyn. “Hey Newlyn… and you’re Jay’s brother right?” she asked. It sometimes paid to listen to people other than talking herself. She clued in on a lot more things just by listening to the world around her unless she was reading a book. “Sorry if I kept you wondering where I was. Just taking my time I guess would be a safe assumption.” She explained. Chloe wasn’t in a hurry to sit and wait for food although she did look forward to seeing the new Hufflepuffs. “So, how’s the head count going for first years?” Chloe asked them.

With: Newlyn, William

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley
Silver Eagle III

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana gasped loudly as Olyvia collapsed onto the cold, hard ground. The girl ran around the table and to where the first year fell. The redhead reached her arms under the girl's head to lift it slightly. The prefect was completely unsure about what to do. "Erm," she moaned as her brown eyes darted up to all the students surrounding her. None of them are prefects! she realized, darting her eyes from face to face. Next year, she would be learning the proper spell to use to bring someone back to consciousness; however, since she was only a fifth year, she needed someone who already knew Rennervate. Since no one standing around was a seventh year, Ariana pulled out her wand and flicked it at Olyvia while shouting, "MOW-bill-ee-CORE-pus!" This spell was learned during third year, and it moves the bodies of those unable to walk. She figured this would be the easiest way to get the girl to the Hospital Wing.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:42 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Hufflepff Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Olyvia and Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Lyv seemed so excited earlier and now she's sad... what happened?'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

User Image

Adalaide watched with concerned eyes as Ariana performed a spell to help move Lyv, presumably to the Hospital Wing. She sort of half raised her hand, not sure what to do. "Um, considering she was overwhelmed, she'll probably be kind of upset when she comes to, should I come with since she already knows me? Or should we get her older sister?" Ada glanced at the Slytherin Table again, trying to get a look at Michelle, wondering if she was even aware that poor Olyvia had passed out. When she realized that Michelle was involved in a conversation and hadn't checked on her sister, she frowned, grabbing a napkin and scribbling a note, tossing it and smiling widely when it bounced off her friends head.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

XxXDevil-Chan

Yukina101

Kiska166

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana, still focused on carefully maneuvering Olyvia's body through the Great Hall, darted her eyes off the first year for a second and onto Adalaide. Making a hasty decision, the redhead said, "If you can get her sister quickly, then she should probably come as well. If not, then just you." The prefect gave permission for the fourth year to either come by herself or get Michelle, and the two can catch up to her afterwards. Ariana continued walking through the room as the younger Hufflepuff scribbled some writing on a napkin and threw it across the room.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

//Single//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie watched as the poor girl was spellbound out of the great hall. It was truly sour that this had to happen on the first day. Bit of a bad start to say the least, although Bonnie was secretly happy it had not happened to her. She looked to Uriel and gave a sympathetic rise in her lip. "What a horrible event. I'm sure she will be fine though. Just a bit of hyperventilation is all." She said with a swish of her hand. Her minor smirk returned to its rightful place as she found a topic to switch and keep the energy happy and upbeat. "So, do you have a pet? I brought along my dear rabbit. Her name is Matilda!" She pipped. She didn't want to focus on things that we out of her control, she just hoped she didn't come off as dejected and rude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William nodded to her question. Yes, he was the brother of this girl's boyfriend. "Doesn't seem like we have many first years yet. I don't know what the future holds, but it isn't looking good," he said, smiling to her. He then turned back to Newlyn. "By the way, they better be good things you here or your boyfriend might have a black eye by the end of the day," he said, winking to her, not playfully of course, but more like "Oh sh**, he's being serious." kind of wink.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked to the girl, almost amused. He scrunched his eyebrows in, annoyance marking his face. "Excuse...was I even remotely talking to you? I don't even know you. I thought she was moving. In case you haven't noticed, I can't see her past the table kid. Sorry for insulting you even though you weren't even part of this," he said mockingly. He had never talked to this girl and she was calling him an idiot. He almost found it funny, but he avoided laughing because it was definitely the wrong time.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:51 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: friendly] [thinking: Hufflepuff, huh?] [with: Bonnie] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel bit his lip for a moment, watching the girl be taken out of the Great Hall. Then he looked back to Bonnie, somewhat relieved at how quickly she changed the subject. No sense dwelling on bad things, right? At her question he grinned. "I have a rabbit too. Her name is, um, Honey." At the last bit he blushed in embarrassment. This was all Jess's fault. "My younger sister named her," he said quickly, bracing himself for Bonnie's reaction.

It all comes down to you.

DramaticScream

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:55 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Oh, it's Jay's brother...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: William
My entire soul is ringing: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn smiled happily as Chloe took her seat. "It's fine. I'm just glad you didn't miss the feast entirely," she said.After William spoke again she stared at him for a few moments, trying to figure out if he was serious or not. When she finally spoke again her tone was rebuking, albeit with an amused lilt to it. "Didn't your parents ever teach you that violence is never the answer? Imagine, a seventh year Hufflepuff talking that way. Maybe you should have been a Slytherin instead, huh?"

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Silver Eagle III

murruelecreset

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

//Single//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A smile and a little giggle formed and escaped the small girl's lips. The name 'Honey' was certainly a feminine choice. She thought it was adorable none the less. Sifting her fingers through her lengthy brown hair, she shook her head in reassurance. "It's alright, Uriel. Regardless of the name, I find it quite stellar that we both own rabbits!" She gushed. Her features became very animated at the talk of animals and such.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games