Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera wrinkled her muzzle at the sight of the flesh Akila had torn off. Clorogne's blows seemed to do nothing to the dog. Every bone broken healed right away. Every bruise disappeared instantly. She continued to growl and snarled, biting at Clorogne repeatedly.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 pm
"Damn it! What is this!?" Clorogne continued to beat at the dog. How could he stop this thing? He thought of calling for his fiance, but he couldn't imagine putting her in any immediate danger. "Die already!" Another sharp blow to it's head.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Aleera began getting dizzy with all the headblows. Her wounds didn't heal nearly as quickly anymore and her footsteps began stumbling. She shook her head, trying to clear the fuzziness from her vision. She growled at Clorogne, biting his leg and latching on.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm
Clorogne began striking head strike after head strike. Finally!  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image

Aleera finally let go with a yelp. She lay on the floor, whining. She could barely think and her vision was going crossed and blurry. She pawed at her head, wishing the ringing in her ears would stop.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:39 pm
Finally! He picked up the dog and dumped the body out the window before it could attack him again. Noting that the boy had escaped he cursed. He kicked the closet door, and Akila whimpered lightly, but otherwise did nothing. He trembled touching his shoulder. Damn! And so many bite wounds from that....dog, creature. He went to the Inn bathroom to clean up and started wrapping his shoulder before headed back to his room.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image

Aleera yelped as she was dropped out the window, hitting the ground hard. She forced herself to her paws, moving towards the back of the inn. There she collapsed against the wall, shifting to her human form. Great. Now her body was healed but her mind was still fuzzy and she wasn't where she was supposed to be. How was she going to explain this? She forced herself to her feet and headed into the kitchen, slowly gathering a tray of food, trying not to wince as each movement made her head throb.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 pm
Clorogne stumbled into their room, "Oh Aleera..." he looked around confused, "Aleera?" he sat on the bed, dumbfounded.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

Aleera grabbed a mug of tea as well. Maybe that would help. She ached all over, a mental residue from the beating she had received. Carrying the tray, she headed upstairs, entering the room quietly. She glanced at Clorogne, giving him a wane smile. "Sorry. Headache." Her smile faded as she saw the wounds. "What happened, love?" She set the tray down and moved closer to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 am
"That slave is a traitor... Was in cahoots with the rebels. I caught her in the act, and when I attacked the rebel leader, she went crazy." he looked up regretfully, " I hate to squeeze your heart... But you know she has to be punished." a traitors fate was death. He'd killed slaves for much less, before.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:40 am
User Image

Aleera gasped, putting one hand over her mouth. "The slave? But.....How did she even find him?" She sat down beside him. "Must you kill her Clorogne? I do hate to see a wasted life. And she's served so well for so long." She put a hand on his arm gently, pleading for Akila's life.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:20 am
He pulled the bandaging away from his bloodied shoulder, "Look what she did! I can't! I won't!" He shook his head. She's locked in the closet....we have three days to decide." He had no intentions of bringing her any food or water, so three days sounded about right. He laid back, and whimpered a little.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image

Aleera gasped at the sight of the wound. She hadn't gotten a good look and silently, she was impressed with Akila. She moved aside, gathering a washcloth and basin, filling it with water. "Here. Let me take care of this." She carried it over to Clorogne, bathing his shoulder carefully. "I can't believe she would do that. After everything you've done for her, caring for her and giving her a home." She cooed soothingly to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 pm
"Yes, I know." Clorogne groaned, letting her bathe the room, "And for her to have been feeding information to our enemies this whole time." He shook his head. "There are no excuses."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

Aleera carefully bandaged his shoulder, her touch gentle. She kissed his cheek lightly. "I don't understand how she could spurn you like that." She put away the wash basin and cloth. "Well, she's contained for now. Let's get some sleep. I have a headache." She brought her tea to the bed, sitting down and sipping at it. The remnants of the fight were still dragging at her mind.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games