Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image
Be the dark of the night to ensure the village's light of day.

As he was sitting he noticed Damien approach him and sit next to him. Tetsuhiko appreciated the company and listened to him as he spoke. He would steadily respond to each statement he made in a polite flow of conversation. "No offense taken, I'm a puppeteer and an artist. One day I want to create a renaissance of art in our village and maybe even the world." Tetsuhiko noticed his shaky, tired hands and hoped they would improved before further training. "Yes, I'm the heir to the Hanzo clan and my father, Hachiro Hanzo, is our current leader. In order to take over you have to be the eldest child and have the magnet release kekkei genkai. It was that way ever since before the village was founded a long time ago." This should give his ally a useful hint as to what Tetsuhiko's background was. "Well, my father told me that my ancestor and the first leader of the Hanzo clan, Hachigan Hanzo, was a candidate to become the first Kazekage, but he lost. I hear he was pretty stubborn" Tetsuhiko was very knowledgeable about his ancestry because his father thought it was important to teach it to him ad nauseam and he always found it a bit boring compared to his other interests. "How did you become Bast-sensei's student?" Tetsuhiko asked inquisitively and was genuinely curious. After he spoke Bast intervened and told him to get back to practicing.

Tetsuhiko wanted to begin by practicing his chakra control by practicing the various hand seals. Tiger, dragon, rat, and the others were formed by his hands over and over again. He would control his breathing with calm inhales and exhales at a steady, repetitive pace.

As he practiced the hand signs he moved around his chakra for extra control.
He continued his breathing as he did so. He could feel this energy moving throughout his system. Eventually, he would settle his chakra before commencing another round of chakra movement.

His focus increased as he felt himself making progress on his chakra control.
This was an area he was naturally gifted in as a puppeteer who uses Genjutsu and performance, but practice always helps the inexperienced ninja. He formed another round of handsigns as his chakra settled again.

Another round of hand seals were performed as he folded his fingers into the different shapes. He felt the power stirring through him and he found it rather addicting. Once again he settled his chakra, feeling a greater sense of his own power.

Once more he practiced the hand signs and began the movement of chakra through his internal chakra network. As the chakra moved through him he began to sweat a little before he allowed it to settle again. Now he felt a greater sense of control as well as an increased pool of chakra.

User Image
♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫
User Image
This is my art!

OOC: Basic Training: Meditate (1)

Jutsu Used:

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 480/480 § STAMINA: 55/55
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image

Damien O-Yuki // Genin // Medical - Duel Element

Damien listen to his squad mate " Well.. It kinda sounds like being a Jinton master is just in the genes. " He laughed and stood up after hearing his sensei asking to return to training " Bast-sensei, I stopped so you could catch up. Tetsuhiko and I are headed on up " He laighed and walked back to his small row of scrolls, he knew that he would fly through the next jutsu if they were anything like the others. Upon looking at the rest of the scrolls that he grabbed... they were a rank higher then before. He wanted to make sure that he learned one more raiton technique before going onto katon.

He picked up his first scroll and looked at its contents, it was definately a offensive jutsu. He read the scroll over, it semed more complex then the last jutsu that he learned. He looked over the handsigns and looked how the jutsu wouljd flow throughout his body, he needed to make sure that he was going to be able to support his squad and still do some damage. After studying the scroll he thought that it was time that he put that studying to the test.
[[Heki no Jutsu [ Burst Technique ] 1 // 2 with reductions ]]
He stood up straight and did the string of handsigns, he felt the tingle all over his body... but it wasnt like the jutsu described. He loked over the handsigns once again and read over the scroll all over again. Was there something that Damien was missing or was he just too excited? He assumed that it was the latter of the two but... he couldn't tell. He stood up straight again in confidfence that he was going to master this jutsu. He looked Bast square in the face while he did the jutsu and got into a defensive stance. He started to see electricy arch off him limbs, the scroll said that he wouldn't be able to move but would provide a good wall for his squad. The lightning continued to arch and make cracking noises before dissapating as he stood.

[[ Heki no Jutsu [ Burst Technique ] 2 // 2 with reductions ]]

Damien was happy that he learned a jutsu that was more advanced then the E-Ranked jutsu that he was learning before, there was one in particular that he thought that would be beneficial to him in the future. He walked over the to the scrolls once again and rolled them around, it was going to be one more raiton before katon. He wanted one more offensive then the one before.

He finally picked up a scroll and started to study it over, he wanted something that was going compliment is team and more so himself. He unrolled the scroll and looked it over, he moved the sucker around his mouth and read it over. He had a particularly concentrated look on his face as he read, this jutsu was going to utilize his favorite item in his inventory. He pulled his handheld bone saw from the sheath on his chest and looked it over. There was definately some wear on it, it needed to be replaced soon. He thought about the current that he was able to come up with before with the Static Strings and knew this jutsu was going to be amazing.

[[ Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] 1 // 2 with reductions ]]

He held the saw out in front of him and looked at its gleaming edges, though it was poilshed by his father; there were some chips in the edge of the blade from his father weilding it in combat. He exhaled and thought about how his father used it to ward off bandits from the Wind Country. He started to channel raiton chakra though the blade, the blade itself seemed to vibrate with raiton chakra. He was feeeling like a million bucks, he blade shivered with a lightning like pulse. Damien knew his chakra was gold but seeing the small archs off the blade was amazing.

[[ Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ] 2 // 2 with reductions ]]

He stood there for a moment looking at hands, there was so much that he had been through to get to this point. He was reaching the point where he was looking back at the things that could have been prevented if he knew these jutsu before. He brought his hands in front of him and clenched them tight, he looked at Bast and Damien after all this time finally had an epiphany. He knew it all along, from meeting Bast fro the first time to now... he knew his mission " Bast sensei there is something I want to ask you. " He walked up to her and nodded " This is going to be an odd question but when did you find your nindo? " He felt like he knew it " I mean like your lifes mission, when did you know? "

Ergo War
Are you teaching us these jutsu? That would be a -3 if that was the case in learning elemental ninjutsu.

Kumurai Kaicho

Paris_Decay

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:09 am
User Image
    "Very good, very good," Bast commented while clapping. "One offensive, one defensive, and a handful of supplementary techniques. I'd say to ratchet things up another level, but I don't want your body to grow too accustomed to using nothing but Raiton."

She pulled a couple of scrolls out from the backpack and tossed them toward Damien.

"Those are Bounetsu and Fukumen, the former being along the lines of Teikou no Kuntou, but for fire instead of lightning. The latter is good for creating an opening in the opponent's defenses. I think you'll find their effects similar enough to some of the Raiton techniques you've learned that you'll be able to get a feel for how Katon moves in comparison." She pawed through the backpack some more, nodded to herself, then turned back to Damien again. "There are two other E-Ranks on file that you should learn before we're done here today. There's also a D-Rank clone technique, if you're interested. As for your question, I counter with another question: How do you become consciously aware of how you act and why? For me, it was meditation and years of combat. I suspect your answer will differ."

Tetsuhiko was busy meditating for most of that training session, but when he started to come out of it, Bast took a moment to observe him. There wasn't anything wrong with meditating while performing hand seals, but in her experience it wasn't very common. She wondered if it was how the boy's family had taught him to meditate.

"Tetsuhiko, keep your back straight," she advised, "you're meditating, not lounging around on the couch."

((Yeah, but she doesn't actually know how to use the techniques, so it's only -1. Also, just a heads-up, but you can claim the "Performance" training missions while you're learning techniques, and E-Rank techniques don't take up slots on the profile.))

Paris_Decay

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image

While he was sitting in meditation he suddenly heard Bast's stern voice tell him to keep his back straight while meditating. Immediately he straightened his back up and improved his cross-legged seated position. This was good advice as it would likely improve the quality of his meditation. It would not take long before he would prepare himself for a second session of meditation.

Tetsuhiko commenced his second round of meditation by beginning his steady breathing exercises. Inhale, exhale, in, out, calmness began to wash over him as the anxiety vanished. He could feel his chakra begin to move a little bit as he performed his breathing.

Once the breathing began he started to stretch his fingers and form all of the hand seals in order in a steady fashion. As his fingers formed the various shapes he felt himself gain a little more control over his chakra. He continued to fold his hands into the hand seals as his chakra movement began to intensify.

Now that his chakra was in full motion and the hand seals allowed him more control he began to sweat. The chakra flowed through his body at various points as he attempted to gain control. Once he could not physically handle more chakra movement he settled it.

With more breathing and hand sign performance he moved his chakra through his body some more. The movement felt much stronger than before and he used all of his concentration to manage it. The chakra finally settled in his core again.

Tetsuhiko certainly felt a difference after several minutes of meditation,
but it felt as though mere seconds passed because he was so tuned it.
It was a similar sensation to feeling in flow when designing a new puppet, painting, or performing a song as the time just flew by. He moved his chakra throughout his entire network with much greater precision. After many more moments he exhaled triumphantly as his settled chakra pool grew.

User Image
User Image
This is my art!

OOC: Basic Training: Meditate (2)

Jutsu Used:

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 500/500 § STAMINA: 75/75
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Sonyo made her away across the training grounds over to the familiar figure that was Bastet; she couldn't identify the two others with the woman but she was guessing that they were new shinobi. Stopping beside the woman, she stayed quiet for a moment. No doubt Bast most likely knew that she was there, but she was more interested in watching the gennin for a moment. Brown-hazel globes watched the men as they trained, they were older than most of the gennin she had run in to as of late; they most likely were even older than her. The thought made her uncomfortable for a moment; she honestly wasn't that special. Finally, Sonyo opened her mouth to speak, turning her head to the side to look at Bast. "Bast-sama, I've come looking for any work you might have for me at the workshop. But also... " Sonyo looked uncomfortable for a moment, crossing her arms. "I heard that Nari was supposed to meet with you guys, and I haven't seen him since. Any idea where he got off to...?" Sonyo trailed off, it was clear she was worried but she was also ready to be told that Bast had no clue where Nari was. It seemed almost like clockwork now, that the man disappeared on her. She wondered if it was because of the Bijuu now, or if he was mad at her for leaving.

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 575 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825
❖┇ Hyouton x ❖┇ Fuuton / Suiton x ❖┇ Chemist x ❖┇ Sunagakure
❖┇ Evergreen x ❖┇ Medic / Bloodline x ❖┇ B-Rank Chuunin

User Image

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                  Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                  > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                    Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Ergo War
              Kumurai Kaicho
              Paris_Decay
              Quote:
              Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image
"Alright, Tetsuhiko, let's get you to move those muscles a bit. Hop up and demolish this dummy."

As Bast spoke, she weaved a very strange hand seal and a section of the sandy floor folded up into the shape of a person. The figure would seem to shift nauseatingly before finally settling on a person of similar height and build to the lad. She ordered it to dodge Tetsuhiko's attacks as best it could, to which it responded by running backward at full tilt, its movements seemingly unrestrained by normal human anatomy.

It was at this point that Sonyo arrived. Bast was surprised to see her, and more surprised to hear that Nari had been looking for her at some point. She would have to talk to him about that.

"Nariomi met up with a couple of his students at the Superdome and was talking about going on a trip someplace, but after what happened at the Chuunin Exams they called it off. Last I saw he was still in that area." She was fairly sure that was a full recollection of what had happened, though it and Sonyo's question about the workshop did remind her she still needed to go to Takumi. "To be quite honest, I still need to go to Takumi for supplies to make a proper Village workshop. I was planning to head that way myself when I got caught up chatting with Nariomi and his charming students."

Paris_Decay

Kumurai Kaicho

I Tortured Sleep I

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

Damien heard the words of his new sensei, she was right; he didn't want to come most accustomed to raiton jutsu then katon. He wanted to be a well balanced shinobi, he looked at the scrolls that she pulled from the bag. He knew that her suggestions and guiedence was going to be important to him become the best shnobi that he could be. He picked up each one, as he thought about what do say about his nindo " Just thinking about all the times I've been with my dad and how jutsu would have helped in a few situations. " He smiled and picked up the scrolls, it was something that he was realizing. There were a few times that jutsu would have helped. But, instead of dwell on what he could have done... he was going to train so it would never happen again

He opened the first scroll, he wanted to learn a few of the E-Ranked technqiues like Bast-sensei suggested. He looked it over, it looked like a jutsu that would help with him being accustomed to Katon chakra. He read over the scroll and thought about something, he walked over to his band and pulled out a roll of red fighters tape. He knew that he wasn't going to be a pro at channeling katon chakra. He figured that the tape would give him a little protection from the heat. He started at his elbows and started to work his way down, he sat close to his bag. He got to his forearm and realized that one roll wasn't going to do it. He reach in the bag and pulled out another roll. Using a kunai, he cut small strips and covered his arms and fingers. He stood up and gripped his hands, the tape was tight but he could still grab stuff.

He looked over the scroll for sometime and figured that it was a better time then ever to start. He used the release handsign and snapped his fingers, there was a spark like a lighter. He thought that it was funny, he channeled a small bit more chakra and snapped his fingers again. The spark was brighter, he knew that the prankster in him was going to have fun with this jutsu everntually.

[[ Tanebi no Jutsu [ Cinder Technique ] - Learned ]]

He rolled up the scroll after playing with the sparking jutsu and thought that it would be good to just jump into the next scroll. It was very similar, he knew that it was going to be beneficial like the electricity resistance training. This was going to help his body become more accustom to the heat of katon jutsu. He looked it over carefully and decided to treat it like the raiton resistance. He sat down and held the release handsign. He heard Bast-sensei scold his squad mate for not sitting straight... he made sure that he was sitting very straight. He took a deep breath out and started to concentrate his katon chakra into his bandaged arms. His hands started to grow how to the touch and he thought about the heat from katon jutsu. That little sparking jutsu was warm enough to fell, he never wanted to humilate himself by burning himself with his own jutsu. He concentrated the immeanse heat into his fingers like a coil on a stove. He felt the heat surround his fingers and rush through him. Bast-sensei, Katon was wild and spontaneous; Damien was going to move forward being careful of the heat of katon jutsu. He went back to concentrating, he wanted to oncrease the heat in his fingers. He slowly started to feel the bandages getting slightly weaker, he watched as heat waves rose from his hands and the heat was bareable.

Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ] - Learned

Damien rolled up the scroll and placed the ones that he had learned back in the bag, he was making some progess... but he wanted to learn more katon jutsu. Being a multi-faceted shinobi was going to be concentration. He grabbed the other suggested scrolls and gave himself some aple space. He knew that one of the jutsu had the potential to be devestating.

He unrolled the scroll fro the Mist Waltz Technique, from the looks of this one; he was going to enjoy it. It was Katon jutsu but applied like he didn't think. This jutsu wasn't enabling him to spit fire but a highly combustable mist, he thought about the ways that he would be able to use this offensively and as a diversion. He looked at the handsigns and learned that they would have to be done in quick succession. Katon and Raiton were similar in the speed of the handsigns, as if they were the spark the jutsu need to ignite. He wove the handsigns and took a deep breath in, he pressed his fingers to his lips and blew between them. There was a small amout of the described mist... but nothing too combustable. He decided that he would try again. He waived his hand thought the air to make sure the mist was well dessapated before proceeding.

[[ Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [ Mist Waltz Technique ] - 1 // 2 with reductions ]]

Seeing there was a new person there, he wanted to impress Bast-sensei. He knew how the jutsu was applied and getting the hang of it. He jumped back from everyone giving himself more space, he used the release handsign and summned a clone. He wanted to know how it would be used in combat as well. The clone jumped away from him and they crossed kunai, the clone swung wildly. Damien deflected and jumped away weaving a string of handsigns. He exhaled a thick steam of mist at the clone, the clone was engulfed. Raised his fingers and got ready to snap them " Boom. " He snapped his fingers and with a small spark, the mist ignited causing a moderate explosion. He turned away and smiled, wiping the Sand from his hair and vest. The clone was obviously gone, but there was a good sized hole in the ground " Whoa, thats f**kin cool "

[[ Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [ Mist Waltz Technique ] - 2 // 2 with reductions ]]

Damien rolled up the scroll and walked back to Bast-sensei and the young woman standing next to her " Woah and that makes three right? " He looked at Bast and pointed at the woman " Are you taking her as a student too?
"

Ergo War

Kumurai Kaicho

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image

Tetsuhiko lept to his feet when Bast-sensei addressed him after he finished meditating. She instructed him to demolish the dummy of her creation and he simply nodded. His new teacher was becoming known to him for discipline and concise, direct instruction. This figure slowly formed into a similar physique to his own and it was peculiar. In response to it getting into position he unscrewed his small iron sand gourd and his waist. After that, he took his cherrywood violin and bow in his hands and prepared himself for a glorious performance.

With gravitas, his bow slid over the strings of his violin and years of experience formed sweet music that would be audible to most in the general vicinity. He noticed a new person command Bast-sensei's attention and he simply nodded to her in acknowledgment as the music seemed to cause the iron sand to leave its gourd. With each beautiful note from his violin, the small amount of iron sand flowed around him.

Suddenly, as the note changed the iron sand moved and fired about three shurikens at the dummy. The dummy managed to elude the attack with a quick jumping movement. This attack was meant to test how fast it could possibly be before he would try a more potent attack. The beautiful violin music became overwhelming to him and made the battle even more enjoyable. It was a sublime performance for his audience in the theater of the training grounds.

The iron sand then formed a pellet which was fired at the dummy at a high speed. This iron bullet was then seen piercing through the dummy's midsection, right on target. With more notes and a quick jump, the rest of his iron sand flew towards his target and formed into ten kunai that struck the stunned dummy. These attacks should have destroyed the dummy to Bast-sensei's satisfaction. He could tell that this performance was a great example of his ability to release chakra, especially through such a unique medium.

Once the song was over he ceased the music and awaited Bast-sensei's next orders. Hopefully, she would form another dummy for him to practice his techniques on. That would even further refine his ability to perform Jutsu. Truth be told, he was more excited by the possibility to play more music.

User Image
User Image
This is my art!

OOC: Basic Training: Performance (1)

Jutsu Used: Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ] | D-Rank amount

Hagane Dama [ Iron Bullet ] | D-Rank

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 490/510 § STAMINA: 85/85
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

I Tortured Sleep I

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image

So he had gone to meet his students, but from there he had never came to meet her at the gate. Sonyo couldn't help but from visibly, her shoulders slumping somewhat; was it because of their conversation before hand that he had just disappeared in to thin air. Sonyo opened her mouth to respond to Bast when one of her gennin wandered over to her, asking if Bast was to teach her as well. Sonyo turned to the male and gave him a formal and respectful bow. "Hello, my name is Sonyo Rue-- I'm one of Suna's Chuunin and Medical Ninja. Bast-san is my teacher, but not like she is to you two. Bast-san is my mentor in the artistic pursuits, training me in glassblowing and many other things." Sonyo straightened up, giving the gennin a slight smile; she could feel herself closing up once more but she tried to fight it.

The music coming from the other genin was gorgeous, she forgot how long it had been since she had last listened to music of any kind. She had listened to it a lot as a child, learning fan dancing and other traditional japanese dances. She smiled softly in appreciation and turned to Bast, so that she could finally respond to her earlier statement. "I would greatly appreciate and enjoy it if you allowed me to tag along with you, Bast-san. I have many things I need to grab to Takumi, I had meant to grab supplies on my way home but after hearing about everything that had happened in my absence I was in a hurry to get back."

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 575 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825

User Image

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]

Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Ergo War
              Kumurai Kaicho
              Paris_Decay
              Quote:
              Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:42 pm
User Image
Bast kept a wary eye on Damien as he started practicing the Mist Waltz Technique, knowing from experience with similar techniques what would happen if she let it spread out of control. She relaxed somewhat when the boy separated himself from the group of his own accord, but even so, she wouldn't be able to turn a blind eye to his antics.

"Very well executed," she complimented him, "but this isn't all about showing off. Maneuvers with a gaseous or spreading component need very careful attention when you're around allies, and it's better to learn how to hold back or direct them early than to try it in the field. Still, though, very well done."

Bast's attention was then captured by her other student completing the task she'd given him. The dummy warped as it was destroyed, then folded back out into a puff of sand and dirt, the materials from which it had been made. Bast formed her weird hand seal again and the ground folded up into another humanoid shape roughly identical to the first one, but several times smaller. All told, its body was only about the size of Tetsuhiko's shin, and the color it retained from the materials that constituted it would make it a bit difficult to see. She told it to dodge as well. The tiny humanoid creature then started to dart about in mostly linear paths, the outline of a weird, taunting smile etched into its otherwise featureless face.

"Let's give those notes of yours a workout," she called over to Tetsuhiko. "Normally I'd make you chase lizards in the desert, but this is a good warm-up and ten times less smelly."

Damien and Sonyo seemed to be getting along alright, at least from what Bast could tell when she rejoined the conversation. She looked between the two and had a thought.

"Unfortunately," she opened with a slight sigh, "I'd probably have to take these two if we went on a trip, since they're my students and all. Then again, you could probably give Damien here some tips on Medical Jutsu, couldn't you? That would make it easy to justify the trip as a training excursion if the need were to arise, and it would take a load off of my shoulders to know he was getting help from an actual medic."

Bast wasn't fully expecting the ploy to work, but it was still good to reinforce a sense of camaraderie. If Sonyo went along with it and Damien got someone he could consult on medical topics, that would be good; if not, it wasn't like their situation would have worsened any.

Paris_Decay

Kumurai Kaicho

I Tortured Sleep I

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:09 pm
User Image

Damien knew that he needed to keep the Mist Waltz in check, he was happy to hear the same thing from Bast-sensei " Thanks, I'll keep that in mind if I ever use it in combat. " He was mindful fo the advise he was given, it was given from a place of experience and it was priceless. He was happy to hear that maybe he would get a slight tutor in Medical Jutsu " That would be great... "

He turned to Sonyo, the decision was ultimately hers to make " I mean, if your down for that. I'm a pretty quick study. I think with another Medical Nin, I would really take off. " He didn't want to sound like he was begging but he definately wanted to learn more medical jutsu " We could learn a few techniques before we leave. "

Ergo War

Kumurai Kaicho

I Tortured Sleep I

it would be a -3 if you wanted to teach my RPC a few medical jutsu, personally; I favor the offensive medical techniques

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image

Tetsuhiko received his next orders from Bast-sensei as he saw a new figure form. This one was much smaller and gave off an air of mischievousness that was rather amusing and even slightly unsettling.When Bast-sensei mentioned that would have made him chase lizards in the desert he shuddered. "That sounds filthy, at least this is a chance to show off my art." That was his inner dialogue with would contrast with his verbal response. "I will show you a great musical performance, Bast-sensei." His voice was confident as he decided to store his violin and retrieve his secondary instrument, the flute.He distanced himself from the rest of the group to complete his performance training with his new practice adversary.

Tetsuhiko began by playing a soft, subtle, beautiful song from the flute. The dummy began its sporadic movement as the song's opening began. He could feel his chakra move as he magnetically controlled his remaining iron sand from the previous dummy. Once the metallic particles were gathered together he began by launching two kunai at the target for it to dodge with its quickness.

With a huff, he then fired a bullet out of the mass of iron sand towards the more agile dummy. Considering the bullet's speed compared to the dummy's speed it was impressively able to mostly dodge the attack, the bullet just grazing its shoulder. When the bullet mostly missed the dummy did a victory dance.

With a smirk, the dummy became magnetized and Tetsuhiko was able to move it towards his front. It was now under his complete control and could not move any longer. He formed his iron sand into a sphere as it pierced through the small dummy's skull. The dummy's body then fell towards the ground as the beautiful song reached its conclusion. Tetsuhiko gave a bow and felt accomplished as he felt his chakra strengthen.

Once he was finished he maneuvered towards Bast-sensei, Damien, and the newcomer. He did not hear most of the conversation because of his distance from them and the music was playing. He stored his flute as he bowed respectfully to the stranger. Once everyone ceased speaking he seized an opportunity for an introduction. "I'm Tetsuhiko of clan Hanzo, I'm a Genin and a local artist. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." The polite gentleman said with proper eye contact. He then turned to Bast-sensei and addressed her. "How am I progressing? Do you have additional tasks for me at this time?" When he asked that he turned to Damien with a nod. "Good work on your training, I expect a spar soon from you." Tetsuhiko said with a playful rivalry. Now he stood before his three companions awaiting their individual responses with open ears.

User Image
User Image
This is my art!

OOC: Basic Training: Performance (2)

Jutsu Used: Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ] | D-Rank amount

Toroi's Magnetic Shuriken | E-Rank

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 475/520 § STAMINA: 85/85
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

I Tortured Sleep I

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Sonyo took a moment to think, grabbing her chin and looking down for a moment. She was nervous, prior, when it came to teaching students but maybe it was time. IF the village were ever attacked, it would be a bonus to have yet another functional medical ninja considering both Doc and James had disappeared. Sonyo seemed to nod at nothing in particular, looking at Damien and extending a hand to the male. "Damien, I would be happy to teach you anything I can. As one of the only functional medical ninja still active in Sunagakure, I feel as if it's my duty to pass on the knowledge of the people who came before me. Do you have a specialization at all? I dabble in both sides of Eiseijutsu, but I've found others enjoy leaning one way or the other." Sonyo smiled softly, crossing her arms under her cloak.

The other genin approached her, chasing away the solemn thoughts starting to creep in to her mind. She turned to look at the musical male before giving him a bow very much like the bow she had given Damien. "My name is Sonyo Rue, I'm one of Sungakure's chuunin and medical ninja, it's very nice to meet you. I don't think I've heard of clan Hanzo, but then again I've only been in this village for such a short while. I'm sure there's much about it I still don't know." Sonyo ran a hand through her dark locks before turning once more to Bast. "Are you planning on leaving any time soon? If you'd like I can wait in til you're ready, I still have so much training to catch up on... I feel like I keep getting farther and farther behind on it."

User Image

User Image

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Ergo War
              Kumurai Kaicho
              Paris_Decay
              Quote:
              Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image

Tetsuhiko listened to Sonyo's response to his introduction with one of her own. After she finished her statement to Bast-sensei he waited for a moment to gauge a response and one was not uttered yet so he would jump in. "It's great to see another medical ninja, I'm sure our other shinobi will be in good hands with you two." He smiled and looked at Damien as he said this in order to develop more rapport with the healers, which seemed wise to him. "Clan Hanzo helped found this village generations ago, we are known for our use of iron sand. How long have you been in Sunagakure?"Tetsuhiko inquired curiously, although he was a tad nervous at the prospect of her being a newcomer and outsider.

The Iron Prince awaited a response from his fellow Sunagakure ninjas and figured that he was as well train a little in the intervening time.
He started by flexing his magnetic chakra by breathing deeply and focusing on creating and dissipating magnetic waves. He wondered if there would be a way to use his magnetism as a conduit for instrument playing.

He supposed it would be possible to play instruments magnetically to cast Jutsu so long as the instrument is constructed of magnetic material. As he considered this he continued to flex his magnetic fields. He closed his eyes for a moment as the magnetism intensified. This may have been the only aspect of his training that his company would notice.

Tetsuhiko continued to train his magnetic field in order to fine tune it to cast other Jutsu through it via an instrument. The iron pipe organs he planned to install in his puppets would be a great starting point for this unique ability.As he felt his chakra flow and magnetic field begin to taper it was then that he knew he could complete a magnetic music performance.

User Image
User Image
This is my art!

OOC: LEARNED: Magnetic Music Performance

COMPLETED: Begin your own Design | D-Rank Mission

Jutsu Used:

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 520/520 § STAMINA: 85/85
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

I Tortured Sleep I

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓔ ⓣ ⓢ ⓤ ⓗ ⓘ ⓚ ⓞ ⓐ ⓝ ⓩ ⓞ
User Image

While Tetsuhiko was waiting for his company to respond he suddenly realized he had an appointment to make at the Superdome that he was late for. "Please excuse me, I'll be right back. I have an emergency I need to tend to right now." With that he left in a hurry heading towards the Superdome.

User Image
User Image
This is my art!

OOC: EXIT

Jutsu Used:

User Image
GENIN § PUPPETEER § PERFORMER § SATETSU § CHAKRA: 520/520 § STAMINA: 85/85
User Image

Ergo War

Paris_Decay

I Tortured Sleep I

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games