Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

Zetsu looked over to the door as he heard it open and smiled politely at the girl who entered. Forcing himself to stand he hide the pain as he walked over to her. It was obvious that he wasnt ignoring kein but letting him collect his thoughts before he spoken to him. Extending his hand he spoke his voice soft, Hello there I'm Zetsu. May I know your name Beautiful and dont worry you we wont bother you if you wish to train. This girl was gorgeous and Zetsu had to force himself from out right saying it. Staring at her without noticing he was his eyes looked into hers deeply as if he trapped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai took his hand softly with her bandaged hand; her glove, elbow guard and black sleeve were strung through the belt she had on the held her paper case. She smiled at Zetsu. "Daitomi. but I go by Dai for short." She told him as she couldn't help but to blush as he called her beautiful and a stared into her eyes. Dai gazed back at him noticing every line in Zetsu's iris. She happened to smile at him sweetly. Unknowingly to her.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC:}}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki grumbled as he stalked through the dojo looking for dai. 'Where the hell could she be?' He thought to himself as he kept searching. After what seemed like hours to him he finally saw her talking to an uchiha. Ignoring that little fact he walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. "Hey dai I need to ask you something," He said calmly with a bored and slightly irritated look.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

Well Dai it is then. He smiled back as his eyes quickly flicked up to the oni boy he hadnt seen enter due to the beautiful girl in front of him. Well lets just hope this isnt her boyfriend he thought as he watched him closely. You know it is very rude to interrupt someone when they are talking.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

"I'm sorry you must have mistaken me with someone who cares," sakaki said completely blowing off the uchiha and barely even sparring him a glance in favor of waiting for dai to answer him.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai looked at Sakaki as he tapped her shoulder. She kept her bandaged hand in Zetsu's. Forgetting that she had yet to pull it away from their hand shack. She looked back at Zetsu and smiled. "He's a friend, Zetsu." She giggled and looked back to Sakaki as he became rude. "Watch what you say Saka. Or I won't answer your question." She spoke to him, now frowning. "So what can I do for you?" Dai's tone what back to a happy one. She seemed to be in a better mood now a days than a year ago.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

Letting it go he waited for Dai and the oni to finish talking he had something he wanted to ask her too but he just had to wait now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki sighed and looked at zetsu. "I'm sorry about being rude...I'm not a people person," sakaki said before turning back to dai he sighed. "I need your help with something if your free," Sakaki said nervously as he rubbed his neck. He wasn't really someone to ask for help but when he did he always helped you out when you needed it.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shunketsu entered the dojo, intent on finding ANOTHER person to spar with. Sadly, he was disappointed to find that just about everyone there was injured. "Oh for the love of-- the only ones that aren't injured are the demon boy and the..." He looked over to Kein. "...demon man. Right, then. I'm just gonna stick to this wall over here and hope he doesn't find me."

((Obligatory interruption, activate!))

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Zetsu sighed as he spoke, Its ok man i guess im just still in some pain i just finished a spar like maybe a coupke of hours ago. He shrugged as he cocked a head to Aki who was still sitting there.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:50 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai thought for a moment. "Sorry, Saka. But I was hoping to work on my techniques on my bloodline." She took her bandaged hand from Zetsu and showed Sakaki. "I'm out for the count of a spar for a while. I busted my hand in a two-on-one spar in the ruins today." She looked apologetic. "I'm sorry, Saka. Maybe some other time." She told him. She lowered her hand to her side and smiled at him. Dai turned to Zetsu. "Are you sure? That I can study in here with you and the others?" She asked sweetly. "I won't take much room." She told him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Fuuton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After successfully learning a few Ninjutsu, Aburame clan’s Hijutsu and performing basic chakra trainings, Shin decided to practice a different kind of technique. apparently he was lacking with the knowledge about Ninjutsu so he decided to start and learn even at least one technique. luckily, the scroll that the Raikaga handed Shin carried some information about various kinds of Genjutsus.
[1/3]
Without wasting too much time, Shinsetsu began to do his work though unlike the rest of the Jutsu that he learned so far, this one was quite different. The Aburame needed someone to spar with though he didn’t wanted to disrupt the other Aburame clansmen whose training in the area just to help him learn this specific Genjutsu.
[2/3]
The young Aburame lifted his arms in front of him before drawing out the insects in his body. In an instant, the Kikkaichu bugs started to crawl out of the boy’s body and began lumping with each other to form a clone of their host. With the clone in front of him, Shinsetsu practiced his Genjutsu continuously until he finally manages to get a grasp of how the technique is performed.
[3/3] (Atama Kusari No Jutsu)

Techs: learned: Atama Kusari No Jutsu Rank C
Chakra = 235 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 700

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Of course you can. He grinned again as his eyes looked to her hand. Are you sure your hand is ok though Dai? He waited for her to reply as his eyes returned to hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki visibly flinched at her rejection to help him and his shoulders feel and he slouched over a little. He nodded to her. "I understand I'm working on the same thing that's why I was asking but it's okay you have to learn yours too right?" He asked standing up straight a fake smile on his face. "Well thanks for at least listening dai...thats more then most people around here will do..." He said thanking her then mumbling out the last part. "I'll see you around," He said leaving the dojo feeling more then a little down.
[exit]

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1950 両 ☁ 390 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shun watched as the horned genin left. "Well, that's one down..." He sighed and looked back over to Kein. "All that's left is the scary looking guy with the sharingan. I wonder if he'll spar with me...."

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games