Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 pm
lol. suna already has so much power. even the genin are crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 pm
Her? *snickers*

But I am going to try to see if I could some how rank Snicks up. <3 Hard work is coming.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 pm
dreadno
lol. suna already has so much power. even the genin are crazy.
OF COURSE WE'RE CRAZY!!!!! my chunnin exams raped.....XD Suna perfromed very well XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
mine didn't but... i was preoccupide by events in my life so when i was on. i wasn't compleately there. even though i endlessly bugged ergo about the second stage challenge. lol.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 pm
it happens. If the situation isnt open.....make a solution yourself. Ergo and AandOE are very good at that....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 pm
<3 I remember my Chunin Exams. I almost got my a** kicked.

God... I just realized how long Siniku's been in Suna... I've been here since Roxas was Kazekage. Lets see.... Roxas... Ergos Kage... Rai... Moon... Vamp...and now AoE. <3 I've been here tooo long.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 pm
lol ya... but that was including HV... i know i started maby a month before ergo lost kuriigu and started up bast. actually. i think you had been there one month longer than i had. wow. that's long.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 pm
Ive just been on sense this guild started up. Although Suna is my favorite village. I hope they add the rain village....so i can go invade it and make it Suna's satalite village XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 pm
Yaaah... Tis been a long time. X3 ALmost died a few a few times but usually it was under BS Circumstances.

But I am thinking of Retiring Snicks soon X3... Course just to bring in his offspring.

And I remember for a time we had the Moon... That was interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:36 pm
that sounds fun. So when do you think they will need new villages? i think we should get all the cannon bloodlines on as well, just to add to the diversity of it all. Make it more...i dont know...realistic?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 pm
yup. i traveled there once. and my first char died from candy cuz uh... i think it was ergo. gave me and him a scolding in the form of a spar. candy took the instrutions the wrong way and killed me...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 pm
wow....thats interesting...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 pm
<3 It was. But I was very confused.

... You know what would be neat? If we took a small note from Fable and had Demon Doors that tooke people to different Dimensions. You would have to of course perform certain feats to gain access Really hard feats... Like becoming Kage or something like that. Or after completing a certain amount of B, A, or S Missions to open them. <3 And have bitchin' rewards inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 pm
lol wonderful idea!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:44 pm
i like that idea. godlike items. maby secret jutsu. just... tones of cool stuff.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games