Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:08 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I was just teasing. As for this secret of Sheik's, please?" Maso smiled lightly as he glanced between Effy and Sheik.
"You have to tell us unless you want the people here to get hurt, Sheik. You've seen me in action once before and that would be like a scratch that didn't even puncture the skin compared to this darkness," Ephraim muttered his expression having returned to his colder expression.
"I noticed it, but I thought it was just my paranoia of having died so many times," Hades murmured softly before glancing at Sheik only to lightly hug Lianna while staying out of the way.
"Of course you will," Trevor smiled lightly before getting a serious expression as he looked up at Ephraim as if he were wondering if he was being serious only to sigh lightly and glance at Sheik.
"It's Shadowheart that you guys are sensing. I've only ever seen him lose control of it once and I'm still trying to figure out what he is to help him control it better," Sheik sighed lightly while lightly setting a couple of pieces of chicken inside of some of the fried rice. "I've felt the releasal of his “darker” side twice, the first being before I first found him and the second being when he turned fourteen. He doesn't remember ever losing control over it let alone hurting anyone. I didn't think he would do it again so soon..." Ephraim sighed lightly before cracking his knuckles against his leg.
"So you knew about it and kept it as your little secret?" he asked in an agitated tone.
"If I said anything, people would blow it way out of proportion and he needed someone there for him," Sheik growled before wincing and setting his hand over his chest.
"So he could've flipped out at any moment and killed us?" Maso asked with a slight frown.
"I wouldn't have let anyone die. Don't make it seem like he would've just up and killed us. As long as you don't make yourself seem like a threat, he won't attack you. The “darker” side is more nocturnal anyways. I've picked up a few things from just that one time, but I'm still drawing zero answers on what he is..." Sheik sighed lightly as he stretched his feet back out in front of him.

Lucius smiled inwardly at the feel of Kansei's tail being on his, his eyes closing. It felt nice knowing that he wasn't alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:47 pm
the girls all frowned and glanced to each other. it was something they'd seen with sky and corvin; but that was on a much smaller scale from what they could tell.
"so..he's more like sky then i realized...'' Krystina mumbled as she played with her hair, curling into Maso more.
"well; more like Corvin anyways...." Lianna pointed out, biting her lip nervously as she twiddled with the bottom of her skirt.
"either way, it doesn't sound good.... " truth sighed and closed her eyes. "but we shouldn't let it effect the way we are around him. or he'll revert back to captain cranky. and that's not something any of us want." she drawled and opened her eyes to glance to Rissa and then Kana.
"can you tell when he's about to go berserk?" Rissa whispered, holding onto Ephraim a bit more.
Kana didn't say anything, simply held onto Sheik; she was worried that he'd push himself too far in defense of Shadowheart.

Kansei purred softly as she too closed her eyes, happy to be there.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:32 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Who is Corvin?" Maso asked with a slight frown. He was still slightly confused by this whole predicament.
"Yea, I can keep an eye on it," Ephraim mumbled softly before glancing at Trevor trying to keep from smiling at the fact that he had Rissa clinging to his arm. He lightly kicked him in the back.
"Go on and lay down, Sheik. You look like you're in pain again," Hades sighed lightly.
"We'll pretend to still be oblivious to it," Trevor smiled while sticking his tongue out at Ephraim.
"Be sure you do. You start acting differently around him, he'll start isolating himself all over again," Sheik mumbled lightly while leaning lightly against Kana's shoulder and closing his eyes. "I'm getting tired again... Hades, you might wanna change these bandages. They're starting to turn pink."
"I know. I can see it. Truth, Trevor, Stina, Maso, Ephraim and Rissa, can you guys clear out so I can get to cleaning Sheik up again?" Hades responded as he slightly motioned a shooing movement with his hand. Maso, Trevor and Ephraim nodded in unison before starting to clear out. Sheik had remained leaning slightly against Kana, his breathing having started to revert back to his light pants although he seemed to be trying to slow it back down.

Lucius felt himself actually drifting in and out of sleep, only walking due to the heat in his chest building back up again and making him uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:50 pm
Kana gave a small sigh as she held onto Sheik a bit more, a worried frown on her face. "i told you not to push yourself to much." he sighed, lightly kissing his cheek.
"you're one to talk." Lianna chuckled. "you can stop bleeding just fine; but it takes you forever to regenerate enough blood." she drawled as she walked over to them, bringing Hades the bandages that had been moved to the side of the wall.

Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she and the girls pulled the boys out to the living room to talk some more. "Corvin's the darker half of my brother... he likes violence and blood and all that stuff... its like a skinnier version of the hulk." she huffed, lightly hugging Maso.
"he's also the reason that Angelos doesn't like to fight..." Truth murmured, chewing on her lip slightly.
"but, he's not as bad as we're guessing Shadowheart is..." Rissa drawled as she continued to cling onto Ephraim.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Eep. I wouldn't want to meet the Hulk so that makes it pretty easily known I'd rather not meet Corvin... Crap. I just thought of something. If Shayde's time between these... Personas keeps shortening, then wouldn't that mean that this darker persona that has even Effy here on edge is taking more control over Shayde which would make it to where Shayde's sweeter self is no longer existent? If that happens to be true, then this could be a deadly problem," Trevor murmured softly as he scratched the back of his neck.
"If that happens to be true, I might have to try killing him... I doubt even my berserker side can stand against such darkness hidden beneath that childish stubbornness if it remains stuck on the outside," Ephraim sighed lightly as he gently squeezed Rissa's hand. "I don't want to think negatively about this sort of thing, but we don't exactly have much of an option."
"I always found him to seem out of his element, but I didn't think much of it. I just thought he was antisocial due to the fact that Sheik told us he came from the Silent Shadows Clan," Maso murmured softly while gently hugging closely to Krystina. Now there was more insanity to this little group.

"I can't help getting defensive over Shayde. He's like a little brother or a son to me," Sheik mumbled lightly as he gave a weak smile.
"Thanks, Lianna," Hades murmured softly as he began unwrapping the bandages from Sheik's arms and torso. The removal exposed a few stitches in a few areas alongside some gauze that had blood soaked through it. "Yea... These definitely need to be changed... Can you fill a large bowl with lukewarm water and bring it to me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 pm
"didn't his daddy and his brother kind of do this too?" truth asked as she bent backwards to look at her dad.
Rissa held his hand tigher, a small frown on her face.
"i think that was just him tryin to keep from getting hurt anymore... atleast; that's what i'm picking up from watching him around sky." Krysinta mumbled as she leaned on him lightly.

"i understand... but still.... "Kana sighed as she kissed his cheek again. "i think it'd be a good idea for you to sleep some more after hades is done replacing your bandages..." she sighed softly; grimacing when she spotted his wounds.
"you're welcome" Lianna hummed softly as she watched him. "right, back in a sec." she nodded lightly and moved quickly down the hall; getting a bowl from the kitchen and filling it before she moved back, not spilling any of it as she went. "here ya go." she hummed, lightly setting it down next to him before she sat beside kana, knowing her friend handled seeing blood a bit like krystina might.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"No, no, no. See, Shayde wasn't originally born of the Silent Shadow Clan. The clan took him in and raised him like their own because he used the shadows to turn those who thought of him as an intruder into attacking each other. Hagen is his step-brother while Hagen's parents were his step-parents. The Silent Shadow Clan were trying to figure out where he even came from before they were annihilated by Hagen and now I'm getting the feeling that it's also Shayde who destroyed them," Trevor chuckled lightly as he sat back down on the couch.
"Which this'll lead to even more questions. Every single letter of data stayed amongst them and has never, ever been leaked out once. Everything got wiped out with them," Ephraim muttered softly as he shook his head slightly. "No wonder the data I picked up on him started from a couple of years ago."
"It could be the reason why he does that... That's weird considering Shayde's been with Sheik since he was ten," Maso murmured with his gaze on Krystina in his arms.

"I plan on doing so. I just wanted to move a little to keep from getting stiff and then drama came up and I stressed myself defending the youngest guy in the house," Sheik responded as he winced slightly at Hades pulling off the gauze and dropping it in a black box near his leg, the lukewarm water being lightly brushed against his skin by a washrag.
"Thanks again," Hades mumbled more focused on cleaning the blood up than much of anything else. "Sorry if it hurts, Sheik. I gotta do it though. Whew. Your blood's making me hungry again..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm
"so? what if he can pick things up? you know absorb traits like christianity aabsorbed religions?" truth asked as she flopped onto the floor next to him.
"maybe if you asked his brother? perhaps he kept some of it? or can remember any of it?" Rissa smiled softly as she let his hand go, her arm sliding to hold onto his waist in a lose hug.
"i suppose you'ree right but maybe we should set this topic aside for right now? and talk about something else?" krystina offered, a soft smile on her face as she half cosed her eyes.

"yeah... i kinda guessed that ..." kana nodded, chewing lightly on her lip as she looked away from his chest.
"looks like the vampire-werewolf-elf-faerie-neko is getting hungry too" lianna sighed, spilling the beans on what some of the species they knew kana was; getting a smack upside the head from her friend.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:04 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"It'd be more terrifying if that were true. He's only capable of dark magic and physical combatives," Trevor responded with a slight shudder.
"Ugh. That'd be more terrifying than that harem we went to when I was thirteen. Women in skimpy clothing everywhere and me passing out from hyperventilating everytime Trevor turned around," Ephraim muttered softly as a shudder ran down his spine. "Change of subject would be nice."
"Agreed with Effy although that story has me curious. You two were in a harem?" Maso responded before glancing up at Trevor.
"We were in hiding because I was a bit careless and got hurt. No one thinks to look for assassins in harems or whore houses. Effy was practically sticking himself up in a corner of the ceiling after having passed out from hyperventilating about five times and he was still hyperventilating."

"I'm gonna lie down now that Hades has finished my torso up... I don't think I can sit up much longer," Sheik mumbled softly as he moved away from Kana, his hand in Kana's still only to lay back down with his eyes closed, his breathing coming in quick pants again.
"That's a good idea, Sheik. I don't want you falling and hurting yourself," Hades murmured softly as he started cleaning up the gashes on Sheik's legs. After a few minutes, the bandages had been changed and Hades was gathering up the bowl of now cold water and the bloody bandages. "You're free to stay, Kana. If you're hungry though, just ask and I'll see what I can do."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:13 pm
"i just have a hard time imagining you in a harem, dad." truth giggled slightly and played with her hair.
"why were you hyperventilating?" Krystina and Rissa asked at the same time, small smirks on their faces.

Kana gave Sheik a small smile and kissed his cheek one more time as she held onto his hand. "thanks Hades, but i'm okay..." she sighed softly and shook her head.
Lianna let out a small sigh and whispered something to Kana who nodded lightly. "i'll tell her tonight then...." she smiled softly and let out a sigh as her own stomach rumbled. "hm...not surprised...it is almost breakfast time..." she muttered and looked at her watch.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"He's scared of females," Trevor chuckled at the same time Ephraim had answered in a mutter, "I'm actually terrified of girls." Ephraim was now messing with his bangs as if ashamed of having to admit he feared women.
"That's hilarious and I agree with Truth. I can't picture Trevvy inside a harem," Maso chuckled lightly.

"C'mon. I'll make a light breakfast for those who want to eat," Hades smiled gently as he gave Kana a slight nod at her rejecting food offers. Sheik was already asleep again, his grip having lightened some on Kana's hand.
In Shayde's and Sky's room, the shadows had grown a bit darker while also growing quite a bit colder. It seemed to have no effect whatsoever on Shayde who was sleeping rather peacefully in Sky's arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 pm
"really, scared?" Rissa smiled softly as she looked at Ephraim, lightly squeezing his hand.
"that's..... different." Krystina murmured as she curled into Maso a bit.
"it really is hard to see him there, isn't it?" truth smiled softly as she played with her hair.

"alright." Lianna hummed, knowing Kana'd probably curl up and go to sleep as soon as they left.
Sky didn't seem to notice the difference as he continued to sleep, rather used to extreme temperatures.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Yep. The most I've never seen him hyperventilate around a girl is when I slipped him a bunch of alcohol and when he's around Rissa," Trevor smiled lightly only to get Ephraim sticking his tongue out at him.
"I've been scared of girls since I was like five. One of the little girls I grew up with was a total stalker. It was before I was allowed to meet Truth and her evil twin, Deception. She literally stalked me and some of the other boys up to the point that we made a boys club in which turned more into a protection club for the boys that were cute, for some odd reason myself included, especially after we started waking up with her in our beds beside us. We had it to where there was always a little patrol keeping her away from us," Ephraim mumbled as his face turned a soft shade of red. "Then Deception's idea of asking me to marry her just kinda sent me over the edge of a slight phobia to a complete phobia."
"You should seriously watch him when he gets drunk. It's hilarious. I will say that I wasn't too happy with one of the times he got drunk and a couple of guys had to carry him back to his room..."
"It is. What happened, Trevor? You can't start a story just to stop," Maso smiled lightly before looking up at Trevor with puppy dog eyes.
"I can't tell you. Even more so since he's in the room. He probably doesn't even remember it. That raised eyebrow tells me he doesn't."
"Well, yea. I don't remember any of the times you guys kept shoving alcohol at me... Then there's also the factor of the shadows in the house getting darker... It doesn't feel like it's waking up..."

"If you guys are hungry for breakfast, give me a bit and it'll be done," Hades said rather casually as he seemed oblivious to the slowly darkening rooms. Once in the kitchen, he started washing out the bowl and his hands before starting on making a very simple breakfast for everyone.
Shayde slightly tightened his grip on Sky's hand as his eyes slowly drifted open, the coloration now a soft reddish-lavender color. He glanced around carefully before looking over his shoulder at the form cuddled up beside him. He drew a blank for a few seconds before it clicked as to who it was. "Hmm... I'll keep him alive. He makes us happy. Rrr... Still half asleep... Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer..." he hissed softly so as not to wake the sleeping Sky. He returned back to his relaxed position as he waited for that freezing coldness to finish collection around the entity that the others in this house knew as Shadowheart who was asleep right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 pm
"okay... that's....creepy." Rissa grimaced and then glanced to Trevor. "you do realize you're gonna have to spill your guts?"
"can he do it later? i'm not liking this.... " Truth mumbled as she glanced around. "what am i even sensing?" she shivered, curling into a small ball.
"not surprized she can sense something..."Krystina sighed and hugged Maso a bit. "breakfast sounds good Hades." she smiled in his direction.

Lianna gave a small smile as she flopped down next to her friends, a light smirk on her face as she looked at Rissa's fingers laced through Ephraim's.
Skylar gave a tiny groan as he rolled onto his other side, still sleeping heavily.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:03 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I'll tell you about it when he's back to sleep and elsewhere in the room," Trevor chuckled lightly as he tapped his finger against his chin. Let's see... Kana and Sheik are crushing on each other. Then there's Hades and Lianna, Maso and Krystina, Rissa and Ephraim, Shayde and Skylar... Lulu and Kansei? They might be suited for each other... It's adorable seeing young love. Trevor chuckled lightly at his thoughts before lightly hugging Truth. The house temperature seemed to have dropped a bit.
"It was creepy. She called herself Odessa, but I doubted that as her real name. She wound up becoming the leader of a witch coven with this musically talented guy as her pet although technically he was just some little elven boy that lived amongst the wild elves. She's a b¡tch still," Ephraim muttered with a slight sigh. "That, ladies, is the darkness coming from Shadowheart. It still isn't even fully awake and it's already making itself known. My guess is he's actually a being of darkness, most likely of the royal decent. Royal decent in the darkness is like... My dark side times a hundred. Just a theory to throw onto the table."
"That's even more terrifying, Effy. I didn't like the aura I got from your dark side," Maso mumbled as he lightly kissed Krystina on the forehead.
"Well I'm sorry. Sometimes the truth hurts."

"Let me be your wings. Let me be your only love. Let me take you far beyond the stars. Let me be your wings. Let me lift you high above. Everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours. Anything that you desire, anything at all. Everyday I'll take you higher and I'll never let you fall. Let me be your wings. Leave behind the world you know for another world of wondrous things. We'll see the universe and dance on Saturn's rings. Fly with me and I will be your wings," Hades hummed softly to himself while continuing to add bits of sausage to the eggs. He couldn't recall where the song had come from, but figured it'd been from his childhood that he couldn't remember; the library and the fire being the only things he could recall. If only I still had my wings... Stupid leader of the assassins claiming that it'd be too memorable...  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games