Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:14 am
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

"Great, come on then.. But we are going to have to share with 2 others" Annabelle told Mark and smiled.

OOC: I am going to start posting in "the lake" now

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 am
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko nodded, following her through the dark. He hopped that he did not drowned.
But I KNOW you are there.

(to the lake)  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase watched as students followed Professor McKenny. The only thing that went on in his mind was how one miss-worded sentence could set off a complete different reaction. It was the first time he talked to a complete stranger after all, since he used to ignore anyone who tried to make contact with him. He sighed, then proceeded to the lakeside as the professor directed them to do so.

((Off to the lake~!))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image
User Image
"τнε spyιηg scнεмεr"

THOUGHTS: Muggle's are boring as all hell...

MOOD: Bored.

User Image
Matt gladly shook the fellow First year's hand and had decided to continue their conversation, however. He was interrupted by the call of the professor to head down to the docks so with a twitch of his head to the side, he asked, "Shall we get a boat together?" Of course Matt knew about the boats. He heard about them from Yiaraw, who couldn't shut the hell up. He wondered what exact life this boy, Samuel, had with being raised and living in a wizarding town. So as they moved down with their fellow first years he kept the conversation alive by putting in his input. "Muggle's are a bore because theirs nothing interesting about them. Not magical at all, it's really quite sad. If only magic existed everywhere things would always be interesting." The prideful pureblood responded to Samuel.
User Image

What makes you happy?

I wonder... what makes you happy...

Does it make others happy, too?

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:44 pm
`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
The stolid faced girl swept her eyes over the boats as more students began to fill them. 'Finally we can get this show on the road.' She sighed a bit still very unhappy with being her in the first place. She had the urge to reach her small fingers out to sweep arcoss the dark waters, which she fought back violently. 'I don't kno what's in there nor what has been in there. Therefore touching will not be permitted.' She looked back at the seeming cheerfull female and the one who had be quiet for a while. 'Interesting company I keep.'

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Irate
〖【OutOfCandy:〗This post was just a filler. Im going to the lake now. Quote me when you respond so I'll know you are on. And I don't think Shina is sitting with us anymore. :/
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

MDaylus

Aleara Sesscele

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNSORTED 1st Year

It was difficult getting along in a place like this.

Rona pulled at her rust-colored jumper, obviously uncomfortable. Not that the gentle warmth of the garment was smothering or her new shoes were too tight, though both problems were poking around in the back of her mind. More than anything she was uncomfortable with the sheer amount of people.

Especially the kids.

Although she was only 11, Rona didn't like kids. They were loud and sticky and had horrible opinions and most of them hated to read. The only thing she had in common with any of them was her size, and even then, she was a little on the short side.

Her own parents, having no interest in anything magical - the two were born squibs - left her at the station with little more than a finger pointed in the correct direction and a 'good luck, Ronie'. She hated being called Ronie. In fact, she hated her name. There was very little that she didn't hate at this very moment. She was all by herself, surrounded by strangers, and her luggage was awfully heavy.

She managed to find an empty cubicle on the train but it wasn't long before other First-years barged on in, laughing and getting on. She seethed at their affable natures. She'd never admit she was jealous of the attention, but it must have been nice to seem likeable.

To have even a single friend.

The ride was uneventful. She did little else than stroke Lantern's feathery head through the slots in his cage and stare blankly into he slow passing sky as the day sunk into darkness. At one point a little girl with red hair and large teeth offered her a chocolate frog, but being quite the sourpuss, Rona declined it with an unsettling stare. It wasn't surprising that her foul attitude left her without a mate to walk off the train with.

"They're all idiots, anyway..." She mumbled to herself, hauling Lantern's cage over her shoulder as she stretched her legs and stumbled quietly along the queue.

She held tight her belongings and tried not to flush as the Groundskeeper herded First-Years toward waiting boats. Nice children gave her curious glances as she walked by, face scrunched up like an angry little mouse.

This was going to be a long year.

UNSORTED

Owlied

Timid Werewolf

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 pm
Owlied

Most people are at the lake now, you should try postin there. You can sit with me and the other two girls I'm with if you want. I'll post there later today when the other two are on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 pm
Adonyx Ravenblood
Owlied

Most people are at the lake now, you should try postin there. You can sit with me and the other two girls I'm with if you want. I'll post there later today when the other two are on.

Thank-You. I still found it necessary to post my intro. :3  

Owlied

Timid Werewolf

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:17 pm
Owlied
Adonyx Ravenblood
Owlied

Thank-You. I still found it necessary to post my intro. :3

And a very nice one it is. You don't know how happy I am to find someone as literate as you! =3 I started out posting multiple paragraphs but people weren;t posting enough back so I gave up on it. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Clarissa Mead
Second Year
Ravenclaw

For the first time Clare had friends. For the first time she wasn't feeling anxious. She loved it. Talking to Adaie and Rosie was nice.
"So, are you guys looking forward to the new year? I know I am" Clare said to her new friends.

Clare rested her hands gracefully in her lap. Left on top of the right. She was hoping to get to Hogwarts soon.

User ImageUser Image

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Conflicted
✔Status: Single

Sam looked at the new boy, then at the new friends he made who were getting on the boat. "Well, Matt, you can get on the boat with me and my friends, but I kinda already promised them I was going to ride with them." He shrugged his shoulders and moved over to the boat. "Hey, Ari, scoot over!" he called as he climbed into the boat.

Out Of Character: {Exit to The 'Lake'}

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Second Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Simon furrowed his brow as he considered a response for Riley, and finally, a wide smirk crawled onto his face. "Hm, they probably turn you into a newt. Or make you do lines until your hands bleed. Or make you clean the stables." He smirked. "Guess we shouldn't get caught if we're going in there."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

She smirked as he turned away from her and muttered that she was wrong. Rolling onto the balls of her again, she smiled in his direction and said, "You're lying Mister Sever." She poked him gently on the shoulder. "It was a pleasure to talk to you. We should do it again sometime." With that, she turned around and started off towards the carriages.

Out of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Hogsmeade Station/ Platform

On the platform of Hogsmeade Ronyo waited on his two friends who were currently sharing a beautiful moment together no doubt. The white haired Slytherin boy held a smile on his lips for the two as he was happy for them already when they had both asked him last year about the matter during school. Now that things seemed to be more official he could officially give them the customary friendly, 'what took you two so long to figure it out' line.

Ronyo did sense something that he again knew all too well and his smile did not faultier when he peered into the crowd towards a cloaked figure. If the feeling did not give the boy conformation about another friends the scent of the proud and combative former Gryffindor sure enough did. He recognized Tamara's scent much like he did Colton, Phi, and Jane's now. Slowly the boy made his way over to the young woman and stood with his back still to her not knowing if she was trying to remain inconspicuous or just slightly common to not draw any extra attention.

"Such a wonderful night to ring in another year at Hogwarts," Ronyo lowered his tone just a octave again so as not to give his dueling mentor away should that be her purgative, "What's with the secret squirrel look my friend? Are you getting yourself into more trouble again, or is that just a silly question?"  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

She threw her hood back, revealing her dyed black hair and smirked, shaking her head to Ronyo's question. "No, I was just concealing myself from my brother, so not to embarrass him while I waited for you. It took my a while, mostly because I was busy working all summer, but I did it." She produced the ring from her cloak pocket and pressed it into his hand. "I've only made one so far, but I'm going to make more for Phi, Colt and Jane. I have one as well. All you have to do is turn the ring three times on your finger and speak your message. Then the receivers get a small jolt and they have to turn the ring to receive the message." She showed him her finger, where she wore the same ring. She turned it three times and said, "Testing." The ring in Ronyo's palm let out a small pulse of electricity.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games