Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:13 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

As soon as Nina was tossed into the room, Sirrah began to cry. She hated herself for doing this, for failing in her attempt to help Nina and instead making it worse. "I'm sorry, Nina... Gods, I'm so sorry..." She whimpered when Shadow touched her, but had to stare at Nina in amazement when she bit him. 'Even through this, she's still fighting... Still defending me... Nina... You're braver than anyone ever thought of being...'

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow snarled and slapped Nina hard enough to leave a bruise when she bit him. "Silence. You both belong to me. You both are mine to do with as I please." He laughed and finished chaining Nina down, pausing for a moment to admire both his captives. "And right now, I will most certainly do what I please..." He tossed his shirt aside and picked up his whip, pausing again to smirk at Sirrah and run his talons roughly down her back, making her gasp in pain as he tore her white skin. "You've brought this on yourself, you know... But I'll get to your punishment in a moment, my dear." He turned to Nina and raised the whip, a manic gleam in his eyes.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina grunted from him slapping her face, knowing that she would have a beautiful bruise in a few minutes and watched him take off his shirt and grab his whip. She rolled her eyes at the dangerous weapon in his hand. "Seriously? Are you really still gonna use that? Dude, get some new props already, I'm really gettin sick of that thing." She told him just before she felt it crack across her stomach.

She clenched her jaw painfully hard to keep from screaming from the pain, but as soon as he raised it, she had already prepared herself for it. As it came down on her chest, she merely winced, the pain was hardly felt by her. She felt her clothes being torn by the whip strikes, and knew that Sirrah would soon see all of her scars, and that made her face flush with embarrassment. She hated the marks on her skin, each one was a reminder of how weak, how human, she was. "That all you got Lizard s**t?" She sneered at him after her clothes were in tatters from the whip.

...Now go and screw yourself.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah flinched with each sharp crack of the whip as if it was striking her rather than Nina. She'd rather it was. As Nina's clothes turned to ribbons, Sirrah closed her eyes, wanting to respect Nina's privacy, even though she knew the effort was probably futile. 'Nina, I'm so sorry...' she thought as she heard Nina talking back to Shadow. 'I'm the one who should be getting hit...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow growled at Nina's challenging words, his eyes burning gold with dominance. He would have kept going, but the sight of Sirrah closing her eyes and trying to shut all this out struck him as a different kind of challenge. He grasped her jaw and turned her onto her side, waiting until her eyes opened to speak. "Ah, ah, ah. Don't you dare try to ignore this, Sirrah dear. I want you to see what's in store for you. I want you to know who did this to you, so that you cannot replace me with your weak little human in your fantasies. So just keep those pretty little eyes open, like a good girl." Shadow smirked and leaned in to kiss her trembling lips.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina saw exactly what Shadow was doing and knew that she had to stop him. She growled and yanked her right arm up to use the shackle around the wrist to hit his nose. She heard it break with a satisfied smiled and said, "She ain't into you Gecko Brain, so knock it the ******** off. Looks like I finally got that broken bone on you I always wanted."

She saw Sirrah glance at her and gave her a wink, telling her silently that she will protect her from him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:42 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow snarled an obscenity when his nose was broken and turned back to Nina with an outraged fire in his eyes. "Are you really such a petty girl, that you can't stand me touching another woman? Well! Allow me to brand into your memory who is really in control here, Bunny." Shadow yanked Nina into a sitting position and sank his dragon teeth deeply into her shoulder.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt his teeth going into her skin and at first, she couldn't comprehend it. With a sudden horror and agony she had never experienced, she felt the blood rush out of her wound and she screamed louder than she had ever before. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her eyes were wide with fear, pain, and horror as she realized that she had no other thoughts other than the intense pain in her arm and shoulder. She felt him remove his teeth and she shrieked again, grabbing her arm and falling against the bed, curling in a ball. Nina felt he body shaking with the agony and whimpered softly, trying to pull herself together enough to keep fighting, and starting to slip in her own mind. "Lo siento... lo siento... lo siento..." She muttered sioftly over and over again as she held her bleeding shoulder tightly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:55 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked triumphantly at the sound of her screams and murmured apologies. It had been nearly two years since he had heard Nina Selidat scream, and the sound gave him an incredible high. He looked down at the shuddering, whimpering girl and smiled so widely it was more a grimace of sharp, blood-covered teeth. 'Just a bit more... Once more, and she will finally, finally break for me...'
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah shook her head desperately at Nina when she winked, trying to warn her, but it was too late. She gasped and watched the horror of the following events with wide eyes. She could see, from the broken expression on Nina's face and the evil one on Shadow's, that Nina was at her breaking point, and that Shadow wasn't going to let up until she really was broken. She knew that she needed to get Shadow's attention off of Nina, and fast.

'Kevin... Kevin, my love, I'm so sorry...'

"Shadow," she whispered passionately, letting her voice, face, and eyes tell a horrible lie. She reached up and touched his face, distracting him very effectively. He had not expected this. "Kiss me," she pleaded in a louder voice. "I... I w-want you to kiss me," she repeated, nearly choking on the words, hoping to disguise her disgust as overwhelming passion.

It seemed to work. Shadow growled deep in his chest and yanked Sirrah to him, pressing his lips fiercely against hers. She kissed him back, wrapping her manacled limbs around him, hating herself more with every second. 'Just a few minutes... I have to buy Nina a few minutes... I won't let her break because of me!'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:11 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina felt herself finally pushing the pain away and opened her eyes to see Sirrah kissing Shadow. She felt her stomach churn as she knew from the way Sirrah's eyes were shut that it was all a trick to save her. Nina growled softly and said to her, "Hermana, now that you got him, take a bite outta crime for me will ya? I wanna see you make him squeal like the pig he is."

Even though her face, eyes, and body showed her back to her normal fighting self, Nina was ashamed of how weak she had been, how human she was, and that Sirrah had to do this to protect her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah shuddered as Shadow licked her lips and leaned away a bit. She could taste Nina's blood on his breath, and it repulsed her. To distract him from her disgust, she bowed her head and leaned in to kiss his neck. She felt his hands tighten on her, knew that he didn't expect her to do anything rebellious. He thought he had won. 'Well then, Shadow, it's time to wake up, isn't it? This one's for you, Nina.' Sirrah kissed his neck again, then sank her sharp, venomous teeth into his throat. 'Ha! Maybe with any luck, he'll bleed to death...'

"Oops, sorry, Shadow... I guess I don't know my own strength," she hissed into his ear sarcastically, digging her claws into his back and biting him again on the shoulder. She could hear him roaring in pain and rage. She knew he would be in horrible agony for at least a few hours; her venom was meant to cause pain, much like a rattlesnake's venom. She also knew that he would not let her actions go unpunished, but at least she had bought Nina some time and gotten revenge for her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow roared in pain at her bites and shoved her away so hard that her head hit the wall with a sickening crack. "You b***h! You'll pay for this!" he snarled as the burning venom spread through his system, yanking her back to him with her chains and literally tearing into her with his claws and teeth. He felt her trying not to scream, and hated her for her strength. "You will regret this, Sirrah... You will regret this very much," he hissed, tearing off the bloody remainders of her clothes.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:36 am

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony woke up and saw Tobias leaning against a wall, his eyes watching the door and his hand on his sword. She glanced around for Melina, and saw her curled in a chair, her wings folded around her for comfort as she slept. She had been hoping that she would see Lizzy holding her and she would kiss her and say that it had all been a sick dream, but the room was still the one she had fallen asleep in, and she was still in her father's kingdom. "Tobi? Is Lina alright? She looks scared." She asked him softly.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:44 am

Tobias Falier

User Image

Trial by Fire, Trial by Blade...

Tobias glanced at Harmony as she woke up, giving her a gentle smile. "Good morning Princess. Melina is just... Honestly, she's always afraid of sleeping here. Her twin was one of Lord Ryuu's harem long ago, and she died in an escape. Lina never was comfortable being here after that. She won't tell anyone how afraid she is, but she is more afriad than anyone knows." He told her and watched his friend shift slightly in her sleep.

Tobias watched as Harmony stood and grabbed a blanket from her bed and tucked Melina in softly, a kind look on her face. "I know how she feels, but at least my sisters came back to us." He heard her say.

"Princess?" He asked softly, confused. He only knew about the Prince, and no other siblings.

...It doesn't really matter though. Someone is gonna die.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games