Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:20 am
Franz Colter Rawlings

User Image

Franz had no idea WHAT was going on, but he felt safe with the big lady. He looked at her and unknown to him, his eyes turned a bit more green, but still had the grey to them. She closed his eyes and fell asleep, the big lady's heart beat making him dream peacfully.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:30 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah placed Franz very carefully in Artemis's arms, coaching her on how to hold him correctly. She was confused by the strange way Franz's eyes had changed color. It reminded her once again of the first Franz Colter, the way his eyes would change color in her presence... 'I must just be tired... Yeah, that's it...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm
Artemis Rawlings

User Image

Her eyes went yellow as her mother let her hold her baby brother, a soft smile on her lips. Artemis felt big and strong next to him, but also a weight on her shoulders from that same knowledge, that she was his older sister and she was meant to watch over him. Her yellow eyes truned back to her mother and she said, "Mommy? It's been ten minutes. I'm older. Can you tell me now?" Her eyes slowly turning indigo.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah chuckled and kissed Artemis's forehead gently, taking Franz back into her arms. "Tell you what, sweetie, if you still want to know when you're thirteen, I'll explain everything about where babies come from. Alright?" She glanced at Kevin a bit threateningly. "And don't you go telling her before that, Kevin."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:10 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin laughed heartily at her words, his faint scars crinkling in his mirth. He gently took charge of his daughter and placed her on his hip, grinning down at his newborn son and his wife. Kevin placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and said, "I hear and obey my beautiful Goddess. And your mother is here. I think she wants to meet her grandson." He told her and ushered the woman into the room, walking with Satoshi and Artemis to get the girl some treats.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah sighed and gave her mother a stern look as she entered the room. "So. That was quite a... performance... you put on last night, Mother," she said softly, speaking quietly so that she wouldn't wake her son. Her tone was a bit cold, but more uncertain than anything. It had shaken her to see her mother kissing another woman, when she'd never given any indication that she wasn't straight.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah blushed and stopped her advance, halfway between the bed and the door. She looked at her daughter sheepishly. "Sirrah... No one was more surprised than me. Amilia suggested a kiss, just for fun, and... I cannot explain it very well. I'd never even considered anything physical toward a woman before that moment, but it was... intoxicating. You must know what it feels like, dear... You do it enough with Nina." Kirrah smiled slightly, her eyes hopeful, pleading with her daughter to forgive her. "I am sorry I embarrassed you, Sirrah. That's the last thing I would want to do."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah felt her sternness toward her mother melt away when she realized that, much like her, Kirrah had been mugged by her lust. She chuckled softly and nodded. "I understand. It's all right, Mother. You're an adult; do what you please. I will love you whatever you decide about Amilia... I know Father won't mind as long as he gets to remain in the dark about it. You married such a peculiar man..." She gently handed Franz off to Kirrah, telling her his name and explaining the history behind it. "The strange thing is, Mother, he looks just like Franz did when he was alive... He doesn't look a bit like me or Kevin... Isn't that odd?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah beamed happily as she cradled her grandson in her arms, kissing his forehead before responding to Sirrah. "Actually, it doesn't seem too strange... But maybe that's because I was dead for a long time. You get to know the rules of the Afterworld pretty well after a couple hundred years." Kirrah kissed her daughter's cheek lightly and smiled as she somewhat reluctantly handed back her grandson. "Don't fret about it too much, love. Everything will make itself known in time. Now, I must go... I have a... er... Previous engagement. But I wanted to check in and see how you were doing." Kirrah hugged her daughter gently before exiting the room.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:05 pm
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia sat on the park bench as she waited for Kirrah, both excited and terrified. Mili had this sinking feeling that the woman had found their actions a mistake, and even if she wanted to end it violently, she could and would respect that. The woman was married after all, but she wanted to still allow the woman into her heart. She tugged at the light lavender sweater and shifted as her light wash jeans were attacked by leaves.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah beamed when she saw Amilia sitting on the park bench. To put it plainly, Mili was beautiful. Kirrah couldn't believe she'd never noticed it before. She walked over quickly, straightening her long-sleeved green shirt and matching skirt. It was just a warm enough spring day that she wasn't too cold in a skirt; and Kirrah preferred wearing skirts anyway. They provided better flexibility during battle. She sat down beside Mili and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. "Hello, Mili-san," she said with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 am

User Image

Amilia blushed and smiled when Kirrah kissed her cheek, and nuzzled her neck gently as she pulld the slightly taller woman against her chest. "Hey Rah. How is Sirrah and the baby?" She asked, holding the woman tenderly. Amilia gently nipped at the back left side of her neck and trailed her fingers along the small of her back. "How are you?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah smiled at the thought of her daughter and grandson. "Sirrah's tired, but doing fine. And Franz is just the cutest little thing, you'll have to see him sometime." Kirrah blushed at the light touches on her neck and back and shivered. "I... I'm doing well. I ah... I've been eager to see you again." Kirrah shifted a little nervously. "I wanted to ask you... Have you spoken to your boyfriend about us?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 am

User Image

Amilia sighed and shook her head, sucking on the back of her neck a bit once she knew it was a weak point for Kirrah. "Not yet. He is not due to get off his beat for another three hours, and we didn't go home last night so I couldn't tell him then. But I will tell him the moment I see him." She confessed then grinned a bit impishly. "Since the house is free...." she began suggestively, subitly reaching up and trailing her hand down her chest, nipping her neck a bit harder.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah gasped and a soft whimper slipped past her lips at the bite on her neck. The heady pleasure she'd felt so strongly the night before returned, and she nodded, getting to her feet eagerly. "Yes. Let's go."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games