Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm
After Dustin was sure both twins were unconscious, he turned to Zil. "So what do you want done with them? Where should they be put?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:37 pm
((So... Damien's free... and Shadow's free... maybe he should call. 3nodding ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 pm
((Hmm, mebbeh.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:50 pm
((So... ... ... *waits patiently* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:52 pm
((Though Jay hasn't left the office yet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:55 pm
((I thought he did.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:56 pm

"Have them put in separate rooms far apart but comfortable and keep it that way until they confess" Zil said casually, still speaking in character as he was accustomed to as long as he was wearing a disguise. "I better go visit the little miss now. Maybe I've been a little harsh. She did give us a lead after all" He sighed.

Monica raised her eyebrows a little, quite not understanding why he was asking for her personal well-being. She replied, "A little tired. I came from the Laurel household recently, you see? And I insisted on a copy of their security tapes from the CCTV cameras around their mansion, the complete collection of charities they were donating to and a personal talk with the little girl's driver. They gave everything up without hesitation. It seems they really are skilled at what they do if they can handle constant secret police check ups, government auditing and my own personal surveillance of them. Come to think of it, we didn't need to ask Shadow for this information. Doesn't the government's auditing branch keep a copy of the financial statements of all companies? So yes. That's why I was late. Mrs. Laurel wouldn't stop crying. So perhaps I wasn't the best person to handle the situation. I really don't get those overly emotional people" She shook her head a little.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:21 pm
Ayame-Yuura

"Have them put in separate rooms far apart but comfortable and keep it that way until they confess" Zil said casually, still speaking in character as he was accustomed to as long as he was wearing a disguise. "I better go visit the little miss now. Maybe I've been a little harsh. She did give us a lead after all" He sighed.

((You going to post with Monica? emotion_kirakira ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 pm
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((Was editing. Monica's a tricky character to post with, you know? >.<" ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 pm
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

(( Ok! whee ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:09 pm
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

(( Ok! whee ))

((Done, btw~!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:21 pm
"To be honest, neither do I." Jian replied. "But over all, I agree with you. We have access to this information. Why didn't our agents see this and know something was going on? Even if it was covered up by charities, the fact remains that the paperwork is sloppy, and there is uncharted profit coming in, which is illegal. Surely these were in the records when you ordered them to be reviewed, but yet no one said anything. Even you kept insisting that they are clean. This and the fact that they want you to show you everything means they're hiding something, they want an alibi when we eventually found out. Shadow knows what's going on, and probably knows everything about it, but she was paid not to tell it. She probably gave us more clues then she realizes, but regardless it shows how much we're lacking. It's not that we don't have the information, but the ability to understand the information. Within those tapes, within those inspections, I think we've been looking at the wrong things."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

(( Ok! whee ))

((Done, btw~!))

((Done as well. Dang that was a long post! longer then I intended.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 pm

"Ah yes. Some of those profits are from the clients renting their vast expanse of land. I asked about it before but they only said those were additional payments for redesigning and improving fixtures. Come to think of it, that's a pretty high cost for simple redesigning. Perhaps those who rent their lands are in on it as well?" Monica asked before stopping and continuing, "However, this is not enough proof for a full investigation if what we are doing now is not yet full investigation as is. Perhaps we should do a little test ourselves... And have their records done by a government accountant, hm?" She proposed.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:26 am
(( I had my internetz stolen!! Y~Y i am so sorry guys ))

Saiyu was still fast asleep, curled up on the sofa with her head planted face first into the nearest pillow. Her hair spilling over the sides and pooling on the floor.

~~~~

Jay saluted and left the office, a sisnister grin twisted onto his face, this was probably his favotire part of the job.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games