Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:42 pm
Amaya obviously favored her left leg, barely putting any weight on the right one as she slowly dragged herself through the long tunnel leading towards the control room for the collars. She had blood running down the side of her face, though she wasn't even sure where she was cut. Honestly she had been so beaten, she wasn't sure how she'd even managed to get back on her feet, but she couldn't wait any longer. She looked around, making sure no one was nearby before she crawled through a shadow and into the control room.

It was a lot of equipment that she was clueless about other than the fact that it hurt her. She'd have to spend a few days getting familiar with the equipment before she attempted any sort of escape, but seeing that the door was locked and no one was there, Amaya took a seat and began looking over the equipment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:56 pm
While Amaya was gone, Adrian spent most of the night singing assorted Christmas songs to Calista until she finally fell asleep before he went back out to the living room to see what other Christmas movies they had. He wound up watching A Christmas Carol with the sound turned low so as not to wake Calista, but made more and more worried glances at the clock as the night went by. By the end of the movie, he convinced himself not to worry too much and turned in for the night.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 pm
It was about four in the morning when Amaya finally got home. Her right ankle was swollen and a bone stuck out from it, the right side of her face was covered in blood, with a deep cut at her temple. The skin on the knuckles of her left hand was cracked and dried blood covered them, and Amaya was covered with smaller cuts and bruises, though she struggled to breathe, knowing a few of her ribs had been broken in the fight.

Once she got to the kitchen, Amaya dragged a chair over to the sink and began trying to tend to a few of the wounds. She would have gone to her bathroom to take care of her wounds, but at this point she just couldn't limp any further.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:36 pm
Adrian was just getting to sleep when he heard Amaya limp in. Quietly stepping into the kitchen, he nearly woke Calista up had he not clapped his hands over his mouth before he could cry out in shock. "Amaya?! What the hell happened to you?!" he hissed rushing to her side to help tend to her wounds.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:49 pm
"The fight was a little more...brutal than usual..." Amaya muttered in a strained voice, blood trickling out of her mouth as she spoke. "I won...just barely..." She told him, hissing in pain as she tried to take care of the gash on her temple.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:53 pm
"Jesus Christ, you look like hell warmed over..." Adrian muttered before heading to the bathroom and coming back with first aid. "I think you should take it easy for a while before you go working on any plans of yours. At least until you're in better shape than you are now." he said quietly as he helped clean her wounds and bandage her up.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:03 pm
"Thanks, because that's what every girlfriend wants to hear from her boyfriend." Amaya said rather sarcastically. She shook her head when he was done speaking. "They're only going to get worse from here on out. Sikes told me to my face today that he's trying to kill me, so I don't have time to rest. It's a race between him getting me killed in the ring, and us getting out of here. Don't have time to rest again." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:12 pm
"Then I'll just have to double as your bodyguard. Whatever happens, he can't kill us." Adrian said as if it were fact. "I could cover the walls with him before he could get to the remotes for our collars. We're going to get out of here, and you'll be coming out alive and in one piece."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:19 pm
"Shh shh shh..." Amaya said, putting a finger to Adrian's lips before nodding over to the camera in the corner of the room. "They're watching us..." She reminded him softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:22 pm
"Right, right...Can I at least help you limp into bed?" Adrian asked once she was bandaged up to the best of his abilities.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:28 pm
Amaya nodded quietly, putting an arm around his shoulder as she stood up, groaning in pain as she did. When they got to her room, Amaya sat down on the bed and slipped her shoes off, laying down, though she held onto Adrian's hand and looked up at him. "Adrian...can you stay with me tonight?..." She asked quietly, glad that the dark hid the light blush rising to her cheeks. She doubted she could sleep alone, the pain causing her darker half to stir, but it was much calmer when Adrian was near.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:34 pm
"You mean...me on the floor, or...?" Adrian looked down at her; a little surprised, a little confused, and a little red at the prospect. "Either way, at least I won't be accidentally smacking you with a face full of feathers in the middle of the night."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:40 pm
"No...I'd rather have you close..." She said quietly, her cheeks getting redder by the second. "If you really just want to go back to your room though, that's completely fine..." Amaya said quickly, now feeling embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:43 pm
"Of course I don't mind. Like I said, better now while I'm wingless." Adrian said with a small smile as he helped her to her bed.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:52 pm
Once they were in bed, Amaya cuddled close to Adrian, though she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow it seemed. She was exhausted from the fight, but she smiled as she laid next to Adrian, feeling the darker half of her mind be put at ease.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff