Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm
Rano watched Eva walk away before scratching his head "......i cant say i have any idea what just happened"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm
Eva entered her room and sighed. "What am I doing?" she asked herself and laid down on her bed. "I'm just making a fool of myself. I already kissed him but he hasn't done anything back. He doesn't like me and I should just quit now..." she said to herself.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 pm
Kira watched him go, knowing fully well that he was joking, even the notion that she would do that was laughable. She followed after him slowly, just to make sure he was going to go to sleep.

Rikka blushed as she kissed back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:33 pm
Rano pushed his door pen and stepped in before falling flat on his bed, his face pressed into his pillow as he pulled his hat from his head and rolled onto his back "....right...sleep...not sure thats going to happen."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 pm
Eva looked at the time and saw she had to put on the ointment the doctor gave her. She took off her shirt so not to get the stuff on it and she rubbed the ointment in. "Ooh, that stings!" she yelped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:59 pm
Rano sat up before scratching his head and standing up to stretch, not able to sleep, instead deciding it would be much easier to repeatedly bang his head against the wall. "...why...cant...i...sleep..."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:13 pm
Eva heard the banging and quickly put her shirt on. She rushed next door thinking Rano was in trouble but stopped when she saw he was doing it to himself. "Um...you ok?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 pm
Rano stopped before turning his head to look to her and smiled "yeah.....im fine." He grinned before rubbing his head "turns out going to sleep isnt as easy as most people make it look."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:27 pm
Scott stepped into his room and his ear twitched. He knew Kira was following him. Hiding all emotion so as not to alert him to his knowledge of her, he set his hammock up. He liked how sleeping in one felt. Sitting on the hammock, he picked up the flask he usually kept the drink in and popped it open, bringing it to his lips. It was a bluff to draw her out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm
Eva laughed lightly. "Your muscles might be really tense. How about a back message? That may help you relax." she suggested.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:31 pm
Kira watched as he put the flask to his lips before frowning and stepping into the room "you need to sleep, put down the flask or ill have to take it away."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:32 pm
Rano shrugged before grinning "if you think it'll help...."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm
Scott chuckled and tipped the flask over the drain. "I was only joking. You aren't as stealthy as you think. I could smell you a mile away." He laughed and tossed the empty container to her. "Although, just so you don't get any more mad at me, I'm going to kick the stuff. At least the caffeinated stuff. Now come lay with me for awhile? at least till I fall asleep?" He reached out for her, innocent looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm
Blades clashed loudly to the ground, gunshots echoing throughout the stone room, small sparks flying across the circle as Rock fought the mech with his handgun. he was holding up okay, if you didn't take in account the few cuts he got across his arms from the bot. If things kept on, he wouldn't win easily and Rock knew that. An idea flashed through his mind and smirked. He rapidly ran around the mech counter clockwise rapidly, in a blur. The mec was able to keep up with him, spinning on his torso. Rock stopped, took 2 steps on the opposite direction, which the mech didn't anticipate. That cost him the function of his legs as Rock cut the wires that were exposed on the legs with a dagger that he had pulled out with his free hand. The mech swung lowly and almost hit Rock. He had to lean back to dodge the hit. "Now, you're going out!" Rock replied as he flipped back from the lean and flipped until he was a few feet farther. He charged back straight at the mech, dodging a hit and kicking the mech as strong as he could. The kick sent the mech into the gasoline around the room and was attempting to get back up in vain.

"You led a good battle, but now, I must destroy you. The honor and future of the Starlight are at stake." Rock replied to the mech as he walked to one of the fire stands. "Thank you for performing your duty, but you are now dismissed." Rock replied and kicked the fire pit into the gasoline. Flames swept across the room in an intense whoosh and quickly covered the mech. Sounds of electronics and such echoed as the electric components of the bot were fried from the flames. Rock walked forward to the next door, not caring for his wounds.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:42 pm
Kira sighed before looking to him with crossed arms, finally giving in and moving towards him. "I hope your not planning anything...."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games