Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:08 pm
((Is everyone ignoring the deafening sound from Cryogon's hammer and shield? I mentioned that in my previous post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 pm
(I guess not dude. emotion_awesome Sorry.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:19 pm
((They might not have seen your post))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 pm
(Wait so it's the next day? When we left off it was a convo the day after the big fight with alice in brinks appartment. Is it now the day after that?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 pm
((No, I was just letting the people who hadn't posted in awhile that we had moved on to the next day))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:18 pm
"Hmm met before" brink muttered rubbing his chin a bit acting like he was thinking about it. "Uhm well I may have seen you somewhere or another but nothing really sticks" he lied shrugging a bit as he swirled his juice around. "You said the titan's called you alice so I am fair to guess that you are one of them? The heroes that are trying to clean up this city" he asked his voice holding no notion of him lying at all. "There doing a good job tho I heard a few of the villains have been giving them a run for there money according to the papers" he murmured rubbing his head.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:25 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Hardly...", Alice responds. Her eyes lose the little focus they had and start to glance around the room again. "My definition of 'cleaning up' is incompatible with theirs... We got into a bit of an argument..."

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:56 pm
((Yup, I imagine, had the super powered brother lived, they would have been some kind of crime fighting duo. I chose Castor as the name for this one because Castor was the son of a human king while Pollux was the son of Zues, a God.))

Star let the fire continue to cling to her skin and swirl around her, not only not trusting Shadow's effort to reassure her, but also because once she let the fire go like that it was hard to bring it back in. It took less concentration to just hold it to herself, than to draw it back into her, and she wanted all of the focus she could spare to be trained on Shadow, should she try something.  

Raining Eri

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:04 pm
"Hmm well that's a shame I think there a good thing for the city" he said with a smile the last of his juice slowly being drank from the glass. "Would you like something more to drink or would you simply like to rest more. From the look of it your still a few hours away from being any sort of recovered" he laughed a little bit sitting in a chair close to him as he watched the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:42 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Yeah, but can't you be all poetic and emo somewhere else, same city, just different location." Jenos said simply, he was about two seconds away from picking a card and starting something with Shadow again.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:01 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"No, she can't, Arcana. We protect this entire city, remember?" Rowena pointed out. "And, Cryogon, stop hitting your shield. The rest of us aren't dragons. That sound is too loud."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:16 am
Cryogon barely heard Snow, but he relented. "Sorry. Didn't realize..." He held his shield in front of him with his hammer held back, ready for battle. He was in a classic "defend and counter" stance, at the moment.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:05 am

"Resting would probably do me more good at the moment...", Alice says, sounding more distracted than before. Her eyes flicker back to Brink before instantly sliding away again. "Why are you helping me..?"

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 am
"Lets see a cute girl is found in a back alleyway passed out. I take her back to my room to let her rest for what ever reason and I get a question as to why?" he commented shrugging a bit. "I suppose if I would have to say there really isn't a reason for it just a spur of the moment kind of thing" he chuckled with a smile as he watched her. "Why do you find my assistance to be unwelcome" he questioned slowly standing and heading back into the kitchen.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Alice frowns slightly as she lays down again. "I don't understand this city...", she murmurs softly, still managing to sound emotionless despite her confusion.

'Who in the world am I?'

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games