Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:09 am
Hands in his pockets Gamer was simply walking thru the hallways. Class was likely in session currently but he showed as usual no care towards it. Coming around to an intersection the boy stopped as he looked up and down it trying ot seemed to decide what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:18 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Suspecting her fellow HIVE member wasn't in class, Arielle wanders the halls a bit until she finally catches sight of Gamer. She walks up to him, shoves the handheld into his hands, and makes her way to dorms.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 pm
(*Gamer goes running up and tackle glomps her in appreciation* Lol.)
Suddenly having something thrust into his hands. Gamer looked up to see Arielle walking off as he wondered she had shoved onto him. Looking down he saw it was another portable like the one that had been broken earlier that day. A thought of the reason behind her suddenly giving him this passed thru his mind tho he made no actions after her as he simply ripped the box open right there. Pocketing the extra stuff and leaving the trash on the ground he inserted a game and withing a few moment's was back to playing his games. After awhile he slowly started to make his way in the direction of the dorms the reason tho was unsure.,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:05 pm
((Would have been funny if he had tried to do something like that))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle walks into the room she shares with Katriana and sits on her bed. She rummages through her bags of alcohol until she pulls out a bottle and starts drinking.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 am
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:19 pm
(So are we saying that Grimm is "sick" or something. And how come Grimm now reminds me of Stein from Soul Eater?)

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde was still making his way to his next class, when it occured to him, his next class was Grimm's. "Damn it." The HIVE student fussed. "I hate Grimm's class. I think the guy secretly has it out for me. Wouldn't be surprised either. That guy has a sick sense of humor. Lot like the other people here." Clyde continued his monologue as he hobbled down the academy halls. It was rather quiet. The halls seemed lifeless; as if someone cast a spell and put Clyde in limbo. Even the young swordsman took the eerie loneliness into account. "Must be a lot of people skipping today. Not unusual." After hobbling in the lonely halls for a bit longing, Clyde came to Grimm's classroom door. "And behind this door, is class that is full of fuff." Clyde then entered the classroom expecting the worse.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 am
((Yes, but don't worry. There's a sub... Though I can't remember what his class is supposed to be about....))

“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

The class all glance at Clyde as he enters, every seat except his and the Five's full. The Headmistress was standing next to Grimm's desk with no sign of Grimm anywhere.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:29 pm
See what you might ask?

Clyde stood as still as possible upon entering the classroom. Total silence consumed the class. The only thing missing was an eerie wind and a tumble weed blowing by. He quietly surveyed the class, taking note of everything. All the seats were full, save for his and Five's. Just as he predicted. They were playing hookie as per usual. It was also apparent that Grimm was missing, but in his place was the Headmistress. Clyde wasn't if he should have grateful, or just as worried. He had never had the Headmistress sub a class. Just my luck. Clyde thought I'm late to class, and the sub is none other than the Headmistress herself. Good thing I got these excuse notes. Clyde then made his way to where to Headmistress stood and handed her one the excuse notes after adjusting his crutch.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:30 pm
((Can anyone remember what this class was supposed to be?))

“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"How nice of you to finally join us. Take your seat.", The Headmistress barely glances at the note as she looks around the classroom.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 pm
(The last thing I remember doing in Grimm's class was dissecting arcane creatures. So maybe something along the lines of mystical stuff.)

See what you might ask?

Clyde couldn't see past the Headmistress' glasses, but he had a feeling that she didn't care about the note. The student made his way to his seat and get comfy, which was quite a feat seeing how he had two broken limbs and bag full of luggage. Now all he to do was wait for the headmistress to figure out what the class was going to be doing for the day.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:57 pm
((I think it's supposed to be a science class of some sort...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 pm
(When does Fiyah get back again?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm
((I don't remember))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:37 pm
(Well I'm sure you remember that there are more people in the RP. Where the devil are they? I'm actually interested in seeing if that crush Mimic has on Kuzan leads anywhere.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 am
((I honestly don't know... And some of them would have been interesting given the chance))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff