Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Get me a feed of the outside Data and we can see" Dead said as he kneeled down and took a few slow breath's to give him a bit of time to recover. Looking infront of him he opened up a portal large enough for them as he looked to Data waiting for her to give him a camera feed of the outside where he could link the portal to.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 am
Datascape did as she was told and gave Dead the feed for right outside the Cadmus building. She made sure to keep the camera hacked as well as check for a clear of guards. "Are you able to make one from this distance?" She asked him with some concern. She knew that he wasn't in the best condition right now and would be more trouble if he ended up passing out.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Not saying anything to her in response as he focused Dead sat there for a moment. The portal infront of everyone flickered a few times before finally opening up to a place they could get out. Exhaling suddenly Dead hung his head as he held his hand to his head for a moment. The strain from doing that was nearly unbearable as he stayed where he was at breathing hard. Opening up the portal was hard enough as is as he had to focus in a different way to use it thru Data's feed. "Get thru now I don't know how long I can hold this one" he said simply the drain from keeping it open at such a distance was starting to rip at his mind as he waited for everyone to get thru before he would exit himself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:01 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded curtly and grabbed Supergirl's arm, draping it over her shoulder to support her. "You heard him, go! Quickly!" she hissed to her Teammates, hurrying through the portal.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

The offspring of a human and a Kryptonian; the most powerful of both races...

Once aboveground, Ariella slipped her arm from Archer's grasp and stood straight, filling her lungs with the first fresh air she'd breathed in she didn't know how long. It felt good, and that breath cleared her mind. In a split second, she had examined the state of her own body and catalogued every little detail, making sure she was all right. It didn't seem like the Cadmus scientists had done anything to her...

...And the most compassionate. I will do what I can to preserve that legacy.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:47 pm
"I'll go last with Dead so I can drag him through if he can't make it on his own." Lewis said to the others. He'd rather not leave Dead stuck in Cadmus, or himself for that matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:12 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade quickly darts through the portal, more than happy to finally be getting out.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Friend of yours?", Vivian asks in a deceptively calm and curious voice. She idly looks the armored man over, wondering if whatever he's doing was a meta power or something the suit was doing.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

((Sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been sick))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 pm

As Fade, Archer, and Supergirl went thru the portal seemed to shudder as Dead slowly got to his feet making his way towards the portals. He looked like hell holding the portal open the strain effecting him heavily. "Get thru" he said to Lewis standing just infront of the portal as he took a few breaths his body soaked in sweat.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 pm
((We seem to be forgetting FH. XD))

"I'm only going through if you're coming with me." Lewis said simply, preferring to not leave Dead behind at Cadmus if he could avoid it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Kneeling down Dead held the side of his head. It felt like his head was being ripped in two as he closed his eyes the portal fluctuating again as he tried to stabilize it. "Get thru now this isn't up to being argued about" Dead said struggling to get to his feet as he held his skull. Arguing now wasn't what he needed as he looked to Lewis. How he wanted to simply drop the portal and kill what was hurting him. If he did that tho he would be stuck down there and getting out would likely not be as easy as getting in.
(I would expect she would have gone thru already as one of the first since she was like right next to Dead when he made it.)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 pm
((Oh, well in that case.....))

"Fine, but I'm dragging you in with me!" Lewis said and grabbed Dead and ran through, Lewis entering first and dragging Deadzone through behind him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm
(Arrives to the rescue~ I hope >.< Ah damn you beat me to it D: but yeah, she can make it through already *lazy posting*)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:35 pm

With lewis suddenly grabbing him and pulling him thru the portal there was a large amount of feedback as the portals collapsed issuing a cry of pain from Dead as he held his skull on the other side of the portal. Blood was tricking from his nose as he lay on the ground his hands gripped tightly on both sides of of his head. The pain the feedback had caused nearly caused him to lose consciousness as he lay there for a moment waiting for the pain to fade the portals now closed so his energy would slowly start to regen.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:43 pm
"Sorry about that, didn't want to risk leaving you there on our first mission." Lewis said apologetically, he just hoped Dead wouldn't hold it against him. Though, it was a good probability.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

The Team is suddenly surrounded by the sounds of guns being readied for fire. "My, my, what have we here?", an amused female voice asks from the shadows, "Some children playing hero?"

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 pm
Lewis facepalmed when he heard the guns. Oh that's just fan-f*cking-tastic. He thought to himself and readied for a fight. Worst case scenario he could summon a golem to draw the fire or try for a telekinetic barrier.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games