Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:53 am
-alegna ennazus-

yes, sadly most people don't get the chance to experience it because they even don't want to try it. I can't blame them though it takes time to appreciate gaia. sweatdrop

User Image User Image

I agree with you, a LOT of time indeed.
      Before, the only thing I focus on is the avatar... you know, making cute ones. But it became a little boring in the end :p

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:22 am
Clasela
Ritsmi
Clasela
Ritsmi

The study was were my year group hung out. It was a room with shelves for our books, little kitchen and chairs. We left our bags up there until the end of the day. If that makes sense. Things are a little different over here.

what country do you live in then? o.o

Australia. ^o^

o_o .....O______O QUE?! where the kangaroos roam free?! 8D  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:31 am
Ritsmi

Haha, yes. My partner shoots them in his spare time for extra cash. >.<

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:34 am
Clasela
Ritsmi

Haha, yes. My partner shoots them in his spare time for extra cash. >.<

;O; what?!?! they have to be shooten?! are they overbreeding or something? T.T  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:12 pm
Ritsmi

Yes, there's way too many of them and some people don't want them on their properties. Plus they make great dog meat. Kangaroos can be violent, my aunty was attacked by one. They're not all bouncy and friendly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:25 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Sorry for the late response, I was gone for the weekend. x-x
      And during that time I forgot what we were talking about. XD
      Oooo, what happened? Did you beat it yet? c: You must share your opinion on the good ending~

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 pm
Louisa Iris

It sounds like your mother is just really worried and cares about you, which is why she may have overreacted a little.
        Hahaha! That's why the sims God invented the baby sitter for day and night! I think they're ready. Since she works from home, she can do all the housework and look after the children, whilst he goes to work. Though I think she may have to have a nap during the day. Oh well, I'll get her on a schedule after they come home from France.
        That's just a pain in the bum! If we had it here, it would swoop around town so fast because no one stays in when they're sick! talk2hand
        Aw, didn't you have a choice at all? I pluck my eyebrows just to keep them neat from the stray ones, but they're so well tamed that I've never had to thread or wax them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm
Broken Heart Production

Welcome back~ Unfortunately, no. I was too busy finishing an assignment that consumed my whole weekend. *Curses assignment.*
        But now that that is done, I will get stuck into it. 3nodding Because I really want to know how it ends and the story behind everything.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Thank you~
      Oh no, that stinks! I would totally not do the assignment to play games, but that's just me. xD
      Good! The ending is so worth all the scares. x3

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Broken Heart Production

I would choose games as well, but I didn't go into debt just so I could fail, so I had to choose the assignment.
        Tell me, is it scarier than the others? :O

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:24 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

That's true; that's why I don't really want to go myself, because of dept. xP
      Uh, it's pretty scary, but also I have a fear of body deformities, like his crooked broken neck creeped me the hell out when I first saw it, so yeah.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm
Broken Heart Production

I think it'll be worth it in the end.
        I'm okay with deformities. But what I don't understand is, how can he be alive if his neck is broken? confused

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

It will~
      Well he's obviously not human. x3 The game explains it though later. c:

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:54 pm
Broken Heart Production

Ouuuu! How interesting! :O I cannot wait now! But I better finish this story I have to write first. gonk

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:57 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

If Crooked Man was human and alive after losing his eye balls and breaking his neck I'd be pretty terrified. xD Well, I already was, but still.
      Yay, story writing~

Broken Heart Production

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games