Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

HiddenWolfNinja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:37 pm
Im Kevin, go by Wolf most of the time, or really whatever you wanna call me is fine.

16, pretty normal kid, live in kansas, and im just bored most of the time.

Dont know why i was invited in the guild, but im not complaining and im actually glad.

Im into all music, and i wear whatever i want, i dont care about who you are as long as your open minded and dont talk like a total 'tard to me.

If you actually wanna get to know me, you can pm and we'll talk, but until you do i rather not have crap said about me until then.

other then that...have a nice day i guess, and i love random pm's ^^

*Edit* and i love the way i got first on an entire new page razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:14 pm
I'm Riley you can call me RyRy, Ry-pie, Riley bird, Miss DL, or a Canadian slut! (That seems to be the fav among my friends right now lol) I like anime, manga, video games (RP's and thats about it) I will read anything, and I dont watch TV all that much. I try to RP but I dotn think I am any good! The color purple is a sexy beast, and also hot pink, green, black, white, and clear!!! cannot forget clear! I hope I will like this guild! It looks like a bunch of fun!  

DragonLover

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rink`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:44 pm
Hello Im esuta,
Im from the Netherlands
you can call me Essy ^^
I am 16 years old, and im on gaia for almost a year now

I speak more then 1 foreign language:
German, Dutch, English, Japanese, and tiny bits of french.
Japanese still learning but im getting ebtter and better =3

I love to make layouts for profiles, like on gaia and myspace
I seriously have a creating addiction xD

Favorit collors: black white and PINK
oh yeah cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:57 pm
Hey!
I got an invite and the guild's name was interesting so I joined!
Heehee...

Amenoire here, 16, from the Philippines.
Joined Gaia last month. ^_^
I lurve animes a lot. I've recently watched Elfen Lied, Tsubasa Chronicle, xxxHolic, etc.
I'm currently watching Bleach.
I love reading mangas too!
I love Harry Potter.
I read stuffs like Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan.
This is getting too long.

toodles.

amenoire

Fortune Cookies Lie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:34 am
Hi there. I'm Stephanie, I'm 17 and I come from Scotland. I've been on Gaia for a year and a half now, two years in September this year. My birthday is October 4th, and I'll be, surprise surprise, 18!

I'm quite a sociable person, and I like to chat to people, but I don't like those who try to push their views onto other people. If you're one of those, just don't speak to me please... I couldn't stand another argument with a Jesus-bot. ^^ I'm usually seen hanging around my quest thread, or the Chatterbox if you're lucky. I generally lurk and get my gold by Poll Whoring.

Obviously Gaia is not my only online pursuit. I also play a downloadable RPG called Fly For Fun (or FlyFF) and when I'm not on Gaia, I'm usually on there or sleeping. I have no life beyond that. xD Nah, not really, I go out with my boyfriend almost every day for at least an hour, and usually I'm on the phone to someone or other.

As it's currently 8:30 in the morning no one is awake yet... and I'm bored, hence why I'm posting such a spliel that probably makes little to no sense. No one to telephone. D:

My prom is tomorrow night (yay!) and I graduate from school tomorrow morning. After that I'll be going to college to study Administration and Information Technology HNC which I'm rather looking forward to. I'm not sure what college to choose yet, as I have offers from a couple, but I'll get there in the end.

Last thing, I promise: I love to roleplay. There is a link in my signature to my roleplay thread for anyone who is interested. If you don't want to click, my favourite genre is Harry Potter. Harry Potter is my life. xD I love the movies, I love the books, and I love reading about the actors. If you are ever in the mood for a Harry Potter discussion or roleplay, just send me a message!

I think I've rambled on enough now. I hope to speak to most of you at some point.

n______n Stephanie.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:18 am
I'm azirru. Az for short. I'm from philippines. I'm 16.

Thanks for inviting me! heart blaugh  

Azirru(broke)

Face The Dragon

Divine Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:54 am
Hi there....

Um, I'm Megan. I'm 13.

I live in the US, in AR to be exact.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:17 am
Name: Bearer of the Black Rose
been a Member scince: 10/14/2003  

Bearer of the Black Rose

GOOGLE GAlA

Amateur Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:46 am
I'm Goma. Click my profile to know more about me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:54 am
I welcome u all to "Why Not?"  

XX_Anatsu_Tenshi_XX

Accurate Rumor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:19 am
I'm Accurate Rumor.
but you can call me rumor for short
My favorite movie is Clueless.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:24 am
Hello, I'm Sergent_Mustard and I'm 20 years old..^_^. I like alternative rock and other type of music (except Country and techno). If you want to know more about me, then check my profile.  

Mellow (_)Mushroom

xRoyalFlush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:55 am
Hey, im Dark_Fire_Inuyasha
im a guy 13 years old. i am very new to this guild joined 2 min. ago. hehe. i dont know what else to say so see ya' gonna check out more of the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:18 am
I'm Soloras.
I got a random invite, and it looked interesting, so here I am.

Soloras

9,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Demonica1984

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:56 pm
hi my name ali and i am 21 years old i have been an active member of gaia for a while i like it here it is a nice place.i am a active member of beautopia and i am the beauty contest winner for members only yay mw lol i am a very open minded person who likws people and i enjoy replying to any pms i may receive.so anyone feel free to drop me a line.i dont matter.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games