Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:04 pm
Pyro_gigas
ahhh junk. So Here's what happened: I had expected the RP to continue for a little bit more in the main plot thread, so I spent the last day or so refreshing it over and over. only to find out it had already moved on and I was a page behind Q_Q RP used Confusion! it's super effective! I dunno if I should hop in now, or just wait...
Go ahead, hop in. As a tip for a future, when it's said that we are moving out it typically means an RP thread will pop up. Sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:50 pm
SubonicXP
Pyro_gigas
ahhh junk. So Here's what happened: I had expected the RP to continue for a little bit more in the main plot thread, so I spent the last day or so refreshing it over and over. only to find out it had already moved on and I was a page behind Q_Q RP used Confusion! it's super effective! I dunno if I should hop in now, or just wait...
Go ahead, hop in. As a tip for a future, when it's said that we are moving out it typically means an RP thread will pop up. Sorry about that.
Yeah, this is prone to happen on a regular basis for most of us. The only thing for it is to grit your teeth and hang on for dear life... which is my way of saying read on the posts you missed as fast as you can and pray you can catch up and keep up. @.@  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 am
Phew, just put a lot of reading up, hopefully everyone at least scans the threads over.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:42 pm
Notice:

I broke my hand a few days ago and now its in its cast. I'm hardly able to type so I won't be RP-ing much as the pain ensues after every keystroke. I'm letting you all know so you don't just think I left for no reason.

That is all.  

Midnight_Euphomy

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 am
So let me tell you about professional SC2: owns owns owns
Major match between two big-name players at Dreamhack Summer in Sweden.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
Notice:

I broke my hand a few days ago and now its in its cast. I'm hardly able to type so I won't be RP-ing much as the pain ensues after every keystroke. I'm letting you all know so you don't just think I left for no reason.

That is all.
Sorry to hear about that man, you just focus on resting your hand so it can heal, we'll still be here and you'll always be welcomed, thanks for letting us know though, oh and get better soon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 pm
Dunas Davis
So let me tell you about professional SC2: owns owns owns
Major match between two big-name players at Dreamhack Summer in Sweden.
Ooh, interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 pm
SubonicXP
Midnight_Euphomy
Notice:

That is all.
Sorry to hear about that man, you just focus on resting your hand so it can heal, we'll still be here and you'll always be welcomed, thanks for letting us know though, oh and get better soon.

Thanks mate. But in seriousness. It sucks. I can't do anything anymore, save for Monster Hunter Tri, but thats only because I learned how to play it with one hand ages ago. But no, I can't do anything without people asking me if I need help. "No I don't need help now, but remember the other day when I was stuck in your crawl space trying to help you out? Yeah, could've used ALOT of help then..."  

Midnight_Euphomy

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm
Ew, that sucks. Hope it heals before too long, man. It tooks three months for wrist to heal when fractured it....A full on break must be even worse. Sorry you have to go through with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:12 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Ew, that sucks. Hope it heals before too long, man. It tooks three months for wrist to heal when fractured it....A full on break must be even worse. Sorry you have to go through with that.

It was my own fault, I shouldn't have closed the car door on it. It sucked, but the drive to the hospital wasn't so bad since I had my slurpee still. I was amazingly calm and didn't go into shock. I was proud of myself, that is until later that night when all the pain hit my like a load of bricks shot out of a cannon. But yeah, doc said 4-5 months for full recovery and then recommended rehab. I'll take rehab as playing video games until all my prowess comes back. That and guitar. unless I can't play anymore, then i will be sad.  

Midnight_Euphomy

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 pm
Until I can type with my hand again, I'll be performing the Nuzlocke Challenge On my pokemon Blue version that I literally haven't played since Silver came out.

Off to another adventure!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:27 pm
Midnight_Euphomy
Until I can type with my hand again, I'll be performing the Nuzlocke Challenge On my pokemon Blue version that I literally haven't played since Silver came out.

I never heard of the Nuzlocke Challenge until I read the comic.It sounded like fun so I started one on Emerald. Haven't lost a pokemon yet and I hope I can get through Brawly.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 pm
Youko Kenshi
Midnight_Euphomy

I never heard of the Nuzlocke Challenge until I read the comic.It sounded like fun so I started one on Emerald. Haven't lost a pokemon yet and I hope I can get through Brawly.

Let me tell you something:
SUPERSONIC WIN. gotta love tentacool/zubat  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 pm
Ah! I just caught a Zubat too!
Victory shall be mine twisted  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:35 pm
And meanwhile at the gym...  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games