Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:02 pm
"Well...." Zephyr started." That demon found out where I lived and burned it. And i thought that living in an old house was to obvious if someone is out to get me so making a house from a tree would be good."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:26 pm
Kiom'e wondered why Twilight would be waiting for her, but more disturbing news was at hand, "H-he burnt down y-you're house?! Are you sure about this?" she asked looking up at Twilight again, still wondering why he would wait for her. Giving her attention back to Zephyr, "I don't think you living near me would be a good choice, I'd prefer it if he were to look for you, Lufu, or I, that he have to find us, one by one. Instead of two of us being right by each other." She jumped back up in her tree and looked back down at Zephyr, "Here in the park would be a better option, just don't try to change your form until you've mastered the skill, ok?" Kiom'e looked over at Twilight once more with a confused look, but stayed back into the tree's leafs.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:33 pm
"I will train become an animal and create a house in the park. That is a good idea." Zephyr went to the outskirts of town and trained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:03 pm
Tiger leaves and starts walking outside. hm... so tired, didnt think that parties were so tireing... lots of fun though. Ty lays down in some flowers and goes to sleep.

((Tiger is going braindead studying for big tests, excuse my absenses))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:06 pm
Strike waited for 10 minutes and knocked again. No answer at all, not even a hint of her being home. He had a hunch about where she was and laughed. He spoke to himself in his laughter. "Great minds think alike I suppose. She went to Zack's to find me and I went to her house to find her, he he he. To Zack's it is... Hopefully he'll welcome me back... for Xixi's sake at least..." Strike took off and headed back for Zack's mansion, hoping that he would find Xixi there because he wouldn't know where else to look for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:07 pm
Zephyr woke up and turned into a squirell hopping around the park playing with the other animals. Occasionally he would trick the citizens and laugh.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:11 pm
The party finaly came to an end and the guests began to leave saying there good byes to there friends and of course the host Zack, who was trying his best to give Xixi and the guests his attention. Once they all left He took Xixi to his room so they could be quiet.

Xixi sat down on his bed and sighed deeply to herself. "what do you mean he's not here and wont ever come back to the mansion..."

"Well ...he said he wanted to see you...i think..Dont worry, he'll be back here to pick you up im sure." Zack sat next to her and gave her hug noticing she just wanted to be with him already.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:14 pm
Tiger stretches from her cat nap and looks around then feels something jab her. Oh right... the key. I'll go tomorrow night. I want to do some dancing. Now where is that sound store? Tiger makes her way to the sound store talking to a few people from the party on the way. "Wow, there are lots of people out tonight." Tiger gets to the store, manages to get in, get a small battery powered stereo and, leaving a little cash to pay for it, get out again.
Ty walks into a park and pulls a CD out of her bag and after placing it inside the CD player and starting it starts dancing to a strange exotic beat. Ty slowly slips and swerves the moves of the music enjoying the night. Around her the plants start to get small bits of frost developing on their leaves making the area a silently beautiful glittering den with the only sound being the strange music.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:58 pm
Strike had gotten back to Zack's mansion and had flown up to Zack's balcony this time. He blew in the doors to find Xixi and Zack on the bed hugging. He knew she needed some comfort, so he didn't worry about it. He stepped down of the ledge and walked into the room. "Yeah yeah Zack, I know, dramatic entrance as always. You don't have to say it. Xixi.... It's time.... I finished it... Our sanctuary.... I see your all packed and ready, but how did you know I would be returning on this day?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:44 am
Xixi left Zacks side and ran up to Strike hugging him tightly. "I didnt..." She burried her head in his chest and tried not to cry.

Zack got up and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Of course..always dramatic...You two better go...I have some cleaning up to do down in the ball room."

Xixi looked back at Zack and then to Strike.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:56 pm
Zphyr was still a squirell wen he was looking around. He saw Tiger dancing and decided he need fun. He ran up to her and danced also. It was harder to him since he was a squirrel but he didn't care. He was having fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:48 pm
Tiger notices the squirrel considerably shocked that she hadent payed enough attention to hear it coming. Ty slowly stopped dancing and adjusted her mask. Suddenly Ty bends down and picks him up. "Who are you?" Ty asks looking at him with curious green eyes.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:31 pm
Zephyr managed to squeak out his name. "S-seffur." It came out wrong but he thought sh would understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:04 pm
Zack made his way into the ball room and noticed tiger with a small creature in her hands. "Tiger? What are you doing here, everyones just about gone..." Zack snapped his fingers and the music stopped. Most of the guests had already left at this time of hour. He knew it was extremely late at night. "what are you holding?" He asked curiousely.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Tiger takes off her mask with one hand and looks at Zack. "Zephyr is what Im holding apparently. Looks like a Squirell. He was dancing to my music." Tiger says showing off her new stereo. "I payed for it" Ty says as she turns it off. "Here, you can have him" she says as she walks over to Zack and holds Zephyr out to him while trying to cover her yawn with her arm.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games