Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:30 am
Mia giggled at Nakhti and turned to the old woman. "This is great. Your husband will be fine in a few hours." Mia hugged the lady. "And thanks for the info. Good luck rebuilding."

Mia ran away to go find Ty, Katan, Fukumi and Aitai. They weren't hard to find because of the blood trail they left behind. Mia cringed when she saw all the heads gathered in the net..

"So, will we be heading off soon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 pm
Tiger's ear twitches and she nod to him, allowing him to order her this once. "Sure. Whatever I can do to help." She turns and glances at Aitai with a small grin. "Great kid." Ty says before noticing Mia. "Oh, Mia! I am told we are leaving, and we are showing rich people stuff. How is everyone?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:31 am
Natsu followed Mia silently since she was the friend that the now sleeping cat was looking for he intended that he kept track of her untill the cat man awoke. Mabey it would make the grumpy guy smile.... once. Natsu did not catch what was being carried but from the look of the blood that was upon the ground Natsu did not want to find out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:49 am
Seeing that the mercenary was now with them, who came over afterthe motly crew began gather, despite the previous order to simply stay put and wait, Katan could not think of anything else that would delay them. Though with Aitai asleep, it would be up to Fukumi to manually guide the great bird, which was only possible due to the number of times she had been a passenger. "We leave now if there is nothing else to tend to. The villagers are strong enough to survive the rest of this night without us. If they cannot, there isn't anything we could do to ensure it anyways. At least, not without causing them harm to their futures."  

Dartmoor

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:40 pm
(Sorry, I have to use this mule for now. This is zepherion by the way. I also might have to use this account for a while, if that's okay.)

Mia nodded. "Nope, there isn't anything I still need to do here. And the old woman gave me some good information for when we get to ruby. But..." Mia turned to Natsu.

"Natsu, would you like to stay here for a bit or come back with us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:25 pm
Natsu shifted from one foot to another showing visibly he was debateing on weather to leave or not though in the end his choice was clear.

"I'll go back with you guys if you don't mind................"

Natsu shifted Nakhti's unconcious cat form up onto his shoulder. Nakhti took no note of this movement for he was in a very deep regenerative sleep that replenished energy fast at the cost of his extra senses being totaly negated while he slept.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:35 pm
Tiger kneels down in front of Natsu and looks him in the eyes. "I will give you a ride when we go if you aren't still afraid of me. You almost must promise not to bleed on me. I don't think that should be to hard as long as you aren't worried about me anymore." She says, at ease with the world due to her having a kid who wasn't afraid of her around. Geez I miss the gatherings... Might make it in time to get there anyways. She thinks privately.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:31 am
"All right! Then let's go! Oh! But I want to try something." Mia cupped her chin, making it look like she was thinking really hard about something. Once she had come to a conclusion, she nodded once to herself. Mia brought her index finger and her thumb to her mouth and blew. The whistle was very loud.

Mia looked around after the whistle had faded. Nothing burst out of the trees or the ruined buildings or anywhere. Mia sighed. "I guess I did it wrong." A tiger emerged from the ground in front of Mia. "Whoa! It worked!" Mia smiled and immediately bent down so that she was face to face with the now sitting tiger. When she crouched down, though, the tiger was actually about a head or two taller than her. Mia reached out to pet the tiger but stopped halfway.

"May I?" The tiger let out a soft purr, signaling that it was okay. Mia started petting the tiger and then turned a little so that she could face the others as she did so. "Um, by the way, what are we going to do once we get back to ruby?"  

Mia_Amerne2

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:29 am
Natsu nodded to Tiger in an affirmative that he would not mind getting a ride from her to Ruby but only if he could keep hold of the kitty man. To Natsu it was slightly weird gaurding someone when you did not know thier name. He kept thinking of the guy as kitty man since he seemed to be part cat part man most of the time.

"Um..... scuze me what is kitty man's name?"

Natsu asked this question while glanceing from the lady petting the tiger to Tiger. Unconciously Natsu scratched the sleeping kitty man behind the ears and he began to purr in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:53 pm
Katan's grin wasn't the sort that was comforting, containing a wicked joy oozing from it. "It depends. I plan on visiting the merchants who organized this little raid. Their bought property ought be returned," he said as he patted the netted heads.

"Though Ruby is not the final destination of our... cargo." Fukumi interjected. "Depending on where the majority of these merchants hail from, these will be rained down upon their city. Hopefully that alone can prevent unnecessarry bloodshed in the future."

The sky pirate placed his hands upon his hips, looking at his subordinate with disappointment. "Must they know everything within our plans? If they're smart, they probably can figure this all out on their own."

"Even the part of killing one of the merchants in place of me?" The mercenary finally chimed in. He didn't see how anyone would figure that out until it happened.

"Shut-up you, unless you wish to be added to the tally."

"...."  

Dartmoor

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:41 pm
"His name is Nakhti, I'm glad you are protecting him. You seem to be doing a good job." She smiles kindly and happily. "You are a very brave kid to have done all that you have. Went off with strangers to protect people, helped protect people. You are a great guy!" She says, trying to help people to relax despite their current location.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:42 pm
Natsu nodded at finally knowing a name to the person. Nakhti (its pronounced Na-k-tee just a random fun fact.) seemed like a decent guy though a little beyond tempromental when his friends were in danger it seemed. Natsu noticed when he was sent with the wolves how Nakhti moved to face the largest group of enemies advanceing on the village. That showed to Natsu Nakhti's bravery. Then there was after the fight when Nakhti healed everyone he could before bothering with himself. That showed to Natsu that not only was Nakhti strong but he was very kind hearted. Then looking at Nakhti's friends whom also fought He noted that they had the same qualities about them and that made him give a child like smile before shakeing his head from a minor headache from thinking too hard. Then Natsu's eyes snapped open when he heared what Katan had planned. The look on Katan's face unnerved Natsu on a level to where he slowly scooted behind Tiger........ just in case.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:13 pm
Tiger glances back at Katan and the rest of the group then back at him with a roll of her eyes. She stands up and turns around, her tail comically patting the kids shoulder. "I'll watch out for the both of ya. So, we leaving yet?" She asks everyone loudly to defuse any problems. "I can't stand staying in one place for to long. We stayed in the last place long enough."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:51 pm
Mia cringed once more at the plan and the heads. The tiger let out a long, soft growl until Mia patted her back lightly. "It's....okay. We'll be running soon and you won't have to see....that." Mia gulped in between some words, fighting back her disgust. The tiger purred once more then got up on all fours. Mia climbed on and was careful not to pinch her while grabbing her fur.

Mia kept her feet on the ground to show the tiger that they were to wait still. "I agree with Ty. Besides, despite the plan set for you, I'm eager to get back down to lower ground. Although we've been here a while, I'm still not used to the high altitudes. It still makes me a bit woozy from time to time."  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:47 pm
"Alrighty then!" Tiger says loudly clapping her hands together. "Can we leave today? Though we should get supplies and stuff, an' let ev'ryone pack their stuff. I wanna visit the ocean! Can we Mia? Purty please?" She says, acting childish. "I wanna play in the sand!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff