Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 am
((Lol a common goal to attack Katana. isn't this the part they kiss and make up as well?? xd just kidding just kidding no one kill me))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 am
*realizing she'd fallen asleep again, she sits up rubbing her eyes, seeing Ryzan sitting near the storage room door, with his back to her. Sneering, Icy goes to say something crude to him, but just can't find it in her to. Sighing, she gets up and goes to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Splashing water on her face, she looks at her reflection in the mirror, a thousand thoughts racing through her head at once.

What the hell is going on? Do they not know how ridiculous this is? Do they actually believe that locking two rivals up together is going to get them to like each other? I mean, for griefs sake, we've tried to KILL each other! You just don't forget something like that! .......on the other hand, he saved you from becoming deathly ill, and also tried to help you when you were in your first coma. But it's not like that was for me!!! He did that out of loyalty to Psyzapp. EXACTLY!!! If he has that much loyalty to Psyzapp, your leader, to help out someone he'd rather see hung, quartered and fed to dogs, what does that say about his character? But what does that have to do with ME? As you've just stated, to him I'm someone that he'd rather see die a thousand deaths than befriend. He's treated me with nothing but malice and hatred since day one. And how have you treated him?! Have you once been kind to him tried to befriend him? Say anything other than the cruel and malicious things you go out your way to say to him? ................. stare Yea, that's what I thought. I'm not saying to forgive and forget, b/c you don't forget something like attempts on your life. But it's not like you haven't given as good as you've gotten. So you need to get off your soap box and at least attempt to come to some mutual understanding. If not for your sanity and peace of mind, do it for the one who took you in when you had no one else. the same love and friendship Psyzapp showed you, she also showed Ryzan. Whether you want to admit it or not, you two have things in common.

Cutting off her thought conversation, she sneers at her reflection and splashes it with water. Snatching a towel from the rack, she dries her face rather harshly, throwing the towel across the bathroom. Taking a deep breath, Icy knows her conscience is right. Even if they do not come to a mutual understanding, at least she tried. Someone has got to step up, or they'll never get out of that blasted storage room. Picking up her towel and wiping the mirror off, she exits the bathroom and sees Ryzan still in his personal corner. Not wanting to intrude in his personal space, Icy goes back to her spot and speaks to him*

So, how long are we going to give each other the silent treatment?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 am
Maune
((Lol a common goal to attack Katana. isn't this the part they kiss and make up as well?? xd just kidding just kidding no one kill me))

((LOL, Maune, that's not a bad idea.....they are both lonely right now.......OK, Icy...don't kill me for suggesting that! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 am
katana68
((LOL, I guess this is where you & Ryzan will work together to kill me now, huh? xd I KNEW I could get ya'll to work together toward a common goal! twisted ))

{{ *growls* evil YOU WILL RUE THE DAY KATANA! YOU WILL RUE!!! }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm
((Lol I wonder if I should dress up in a cop outfit just to add some sparks to this place. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:02 pm
((Ooooo, I'm shaking in my boots! xd rofl LMAO!!!!!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 pm
{{Oh yeah. Icy and I will put Psyzapp and Dougherty to shame~ heart Nothing more romantic than a gay man hooking up with a woman wink }}

*as he finishes up his apple, he hears Icy walking around. When she speaks to him, he tucks the apple core into a bag by the door, hoping Katana will at least take their garbage next time she decides to open the door if he does not manage to escape at that point. He walks over to the bathroom to wash his hands and face of any juices, avoiding eye contact with Icy. After cleaning himself and drying, he comes back out and sits near the door, once again with his back facing her*

I do not think there is anything to say. I am just waiting for Katana and jabbress to end this.... this.... how you say... rouse?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 pm
((lol Are you now Katana twisted might need to get more then just cuffs then.))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:14 pm
((LOL, don't forget, Maune, I'm an expert at restraints! wink ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:18 pm
katana68
((LOL, don't forget, Maune, I'm an expert at restraints! wink ))

((Lol trust me I know wink but that is why their is force and lots of stamina twisted XP though I doubt the national guard will need to be called in for this))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:25 pm
*watching Ryzan going about as if he hadn't heard her, she shakes her head and sighs, not having the strength nor patience to fight. Just as she's searching for a bottle of Single Barrel, Ryzan finally speaks to her, after he's made sure to have himself secluded from her yet again. Still looking over the different bottles, she sighs, speaking to him again*

You've seen how both of them can be, well, stubborn and hard pressed when they get an idea in their heads. I honestly do not believe they're going to let us out of this room until they're satisfied that we've either done or attempted to do what they wish.

*finding the bottle she was searching for, she goes to the snack bag, she goes to the back of the room. On the far right hand side just inside the corner where the glasses are kept, she scans the racks and grabs two tumblers. Coming back to where she was sitting, Icy pours the golden amber liquid into both glasses, reaching one out to him*

Figured you might want something a little stronger than your elven wine right about now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 pm
*looks down at the glass for a moment, not really sure about taking it. Figuring there is no harm in it, he reluctantly accepts the glass. Just as he's about to take a drink, he thinks of something*

Xas... you are likely correct about them keeping us here until they believe we have come to terms.

*he turns his head slightly and smirks*
How fortunate that deception is one of my specialties~

*he takes a sip of his drink and stares up at the doorknob*
Rilu'oh, for them to be convinced of anything, they would first need to take the time to see us. Thus far, they have only taken a few moments to deposit sustenance and minor *looks down at his pajamas* ... though crude, comforts.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 pm
::Maune glaces around the bar before looking down at the out cold Dame:: Guess she enjoyed the massage too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 pm
{{ rofl rofl rofl But you look so adorable in my fuzzy pjs!!! *pinches your cheeks and makes baby kissing sounds* rofl rofl rofl }}

*smirking, Icy sips her drink, stifling a laugh*

Deception a specialty, eh? So, what do y-

*before she can finish her sentence, she hears that pesky a** voice in the back of her head, Now you know Psyzapp and Katana better than that. Who the hell taught you to be devious and deceptive? And just how do you think they'll feel about you even attempting to pull such crap over on them? Do you really want to deal with that on top of what you're in right now?

Rolling her eyes and sighing, she looks at Ryzan*

Do we really want to pull such a devious act on Psyzapp? Do you not remember how torn she was, which resulted in us being here in the first place?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:03 pm
Maune
::Maune glaces around the bar before looking down at the out cold Dame:: Guess she enjoyed the massage too much.

(( xp ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games