Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.::Main Page Quiz -- For Bored Gaians::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tehee? [:
  Rawr! xD.
  MeOw! :3
  Yeeey!
  Bleh. -_-
  Moneeey! =D
  +1
View Results

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:57 pm
2. How much gold do you have?
Currently, a neglible amount. Almost 1,500 g. I do mean gold too, not " k ".

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm
3. How much gold would you like to have?

Must you honestly ask, oh pre-made quiz?
My human greed would dictate a constant desire for infinite resources.

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm
4. Whats your favorite Item?

Hm. Going to have to be ... A mask I have. Its not even that expensive, black and white, simple, with feathers.
I like it.
I wish I knew what it was called.
I've made millions of avatars with just that one mask.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:03 pm
5. Whats your favorite evolving item?

Hm. I don't really pay much attention to those. I dunno?
Uh. Masqueraide.

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm
6. How long have you been on gaia?

I'm not even sure any more. About five years? Perhaps less then that. This wasn't the first account I had, though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm
7. How old are you?

I will be Seventeen years old come the 25th day of this month, of this year.

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm
8. Do you like being that age?

I'm not so sure. I suppose I like it better then some ages. Perferably, I would like to be fifeteen years old forever. But then again I haven't tried out being twenty. Or thirty. Nor have I had a taste of social liberties that comes with age. I suppose I enjoy my maturity, however I do have a bit of a peter pan complex. And lets face it, a young body works better than an older one.

I'm not sure. I suppose seventeen is alright.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm
9. If you could choose an age, what would it be?

Hm. I said fifeteen in the last post because so far that was the best year of my life. But there are bonuses to all ages. Being old comes with wisdom, but at the cost of bodily function.
Being young comes with greasy faces and hormones, lack of control and a sense of helplessness. Its very hard to chose. I do not know what it is like to be twenty yet, but I hear that is the prime age.
I guess being eighteen would be the best choice though, because it is the youngest you can be with civil rights in this country of mine. It means a drivers license and the ablity to control my assests.
I suppose I will go with that one.

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:17 pm
10. Do you have any siblings

Yes. I have two biological siblings, two dead sibling, and one step sibling.

I have a brother, a sister, and a step sister. My mother had a miscarraige of a little girl before my eldest sister, and then my brother resaborbed his twin. I am the youngest child of my intimate family.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:18 pm
11. If so, do you like them?

I love my biological siblings unconditionally. I trust my sister more than anyone else on the planet, currently. She is my best friend in many ways. I do not trust my brother, but I like him okay. He worries me a lot, but I still love him. My step sister I trust even less them my brother and I do not have intimate bonds with her. I do enjoy her company, rarely, but we are very different from each other. We were on more friendly terms when I was younger.

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:19 pm
12. Whats your favorite food?

Easy! My favorite food are curry dumplins found in the Seven-11s of Japan. They are delicious, simply to die for, and I ate one everyday that I was in Japan.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 pm
13. Can you cook that food yourself?

I am just now developing a talent at cooking I never knew I had previously. I actually am starting to think that it can be rather fun and enjoyable. I used to really hate the idea of cooking and thought it to be ... How would I say this...Demeaning. People who cooked were some how being servants. I know see that this was a strange idea to have.
I am decent at cooking, and never go hungry when left in a kitchen.
: )

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:25 pm
14. Whats your favorite restaraunt?

Gosh, I don't know. There used to be this middle eastern place in a town near where I lived. Liked it a lot.
Most of the resturants I used to love have closed or moved, or are in a city too far away for me to eat at.

Right now, I guess it would be the Hot Dog King, which is kind of sad, but they have good gyros.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 pm
15. What country do you live in?

I live in the United States of American, if you can still call it that. I don't really like what this country has become, and some day wish to belong to glorious Canada! biggrin

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm
16. If the USA, what state?

Georgia.
Sigh, backwoods.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games