Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 pm

♫♪ Mia blinked. " Was the town named ' Utsukushii Hana '?" Mia asked nervously. It was a town close to the school and was her home where her whole family lives. ♪♫
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:22 pm

mitsuki: yeah. *smiles and stands up* i got to go now chiaki. *walks away to look for koi*
sora: brats like you should stay away! *follows mitsuki*

bones and rot

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia blinked. " Was the town named ' Utsukushii Hana '?" Mia asked nervously. It was a town close to the school and was her home where her whole family lives. ♪♫

-Yumi loks at her- "..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm

IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

-Yumi loks at her- "..."

♫♪ Mia's temper flared. She grabed Yumi's arm harshley. " Was the town named Utsukushii Hana?!?" Mia barked angrily.♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: yeah. *smiles and stands up* i got to go now chiaki. *walks away to look for koi*
sora: brats like you should stay away! *follows mitsuki*

Koi:*puts locket on Akey* Happy birhday lil sis!
Akey:*hugs* I love it sooo much Koi!!
Angel:*hands a picture to Akey* Its me and your mom *smiles* Im her sister!
Koi:WTF!?!?!?!?!
Akey:OH MY GOD!!!!
Angel:haha
Akey:Thats an awesome gift!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:27 pm

*walk a way and lay down in the grass*

Heimer

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

-Yumi loks at her- "..."

♫♪ Mia's temper flared. She grabed Yumi's arm harshley. " Was the town named Utsukushii Hana?!?" Mia barked angrily.♪♫

-Yumi looks to the ground- " Yumi." Haku asked. - a tear drops from yumi eye- "yes." -she disappears-
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 pm

♫♪ Mia went numb. She dropped to the floor. " No, Nononono." She shook her head and rocked back and forth. " It's a lie. No, nonono no!!! It didn't happen. Nononono." Mia started shaking. Her eyes stung. She was in denial.
No, It didn't happen.. It couldn't have.. could it? ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia went numb. She dropped to the floor. " No, Nononono." She shook her head and rocked back and forth. " It's a lie. No, nonono no!!! It didn't happen. Nononono." Mia started shaking. Her eyes stung. She was in denial.
No, It didn't happen.. It couldn't have.. could it? ♪♫

-Haku put his hand on her shoulder and nealed down- "yumi is as hurt as you are. Trust me i know i can't just feel Yumi's pain and can feel everyone's. It hurts at times somtimes i would rather be dead. We will get revenge on him Mia. We will." Haku says to Mia calm.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:47 pm

♫♪ Mia looked at Haku with sad eyes. " We have to go search for survivors." She said bluntly. " I don't care what you say, Im going." She said removing his hand from her shoulder and starting to walk to the door and when she got there, she started running as if her life depended on it. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 pm

(brb! gotta do an errand!)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 pm

*walk a way and lay down in the grass*

Heimer

Heimer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

goodbye!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia looked at Haku with sad eyes. " We have to go search for survivors." She said bluntly. " I don't care what you say, Im going." She said removing his hand from her shoulder and starting to walk to the door and when she got there, she started running as if her life depended on it. ♪♫

-haku walks behind her-

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 pm

♫♪ Mia arrived at her town to find fires just going out, ashes blowing around, and piles of broken wood surrounded by people. She saw familair faces. " No.." She said in a broken whisper. She ran across the ashes over to some of the faces. " Aiichirou!!" Mia cried. " Aeri!!" She cried again. She took two lockets from their necks, matching her own. ♪♫
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games