Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:06 pm
((welcome back Dame ^^))
::Maune looks down at Dame and sees that she woke up and starts to massage her shoulders again:: Enjoying the massage?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:12 pm
*sighs and guzzles down the rest of his glass, coughing a little from not being so accustomed to stronger drinks*

I.. *cough cough* ... I am *cough* ....

*rubs his chest and swallows, taking a moment to allow the burning to die down a bit before attempting to speak again*
I am afraid it may be the only way. The kind of malice we have shown each other cannot be fixed so easily.

*sets his empty glass down beside him, his eyes fixed on the doorknob*
They also give you too much credit to believe I would leave solely because of you.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 pm
Hmm? -looks over shoulder at Maune- Oh, what, Maune? I'm sorry, I'm just caught up in my book. -smiles- The massage is great, my friend. Thanks. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm
Your welcome Dame. Need a back massage as well while i'm at it?? :;Maune glaces around the room again:: What book are you reading?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:25 pm
*chuckling slightly at Ryzan coughing, she also sighs, realizing his words are true. As he sets his glass down, she catches a glimpse of his hand and the scars she traced on it the other night. Fingers tingling from remembering the rough lines of said scars, she instinctively rubs her fingers on the thigh of her lounge pants, wondering where he could have gotten such scars on an otherwise perfectly smooth surface. As she's about to open her mouth and try to ask without being too intrusive, Icy is stopped in her tracks by his last statement. With this new information, she cocks her head slightly, looking at him in intrigue*

Oh really? So it's not your repulsion of me that's driving you to go back home? Might I ask what else has driven you to this point?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:30 pm
A back massage would be even better. -smiles at him again- Can you do it from this angle or do I need to lay on the couch?

What book? Well I'll give you one hint, I'm dressed up as one of the characters from it. ^_^

((So, Whip It was fantastic. XD))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:46 pm
Its fine. I will try ::Maune moves his soft hands to Dame's back and starts to get her a back massage::  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 pm
-leans over so he has a better reach-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:01 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta, nau. You are not the first I have had to live under the same roof with who I strongly disliked, and I am quite certain you will not be the last~ Did you believe I was simply being dramatic when I said that I do not feel I belong here? That is why I wished to leave... it has less to do with you than jabbress and Katana seem to think.

*holds his knees up to his chest and looks down at the floor*
I had tried to tell them the isto they put us in here, jhal they were so fixated on having us "work things out", as you say, that they did not hear it. Jabbress is the only one of this world who has truly made me feel welcomed. While others have tried, the instant that I do something they do not consider pleasing, rather than try to understand as jabbress does, they simply avoid me, directing their attention my way only to show how much they disapprove of me.

*traces his finger in a circle on the floor*
If you were to do the things I have been given such looks for, they would not treat you the same as they treat me. They would rush to your aid. Your enemy is their enemy. That is because you belong here... I do not. I had thought that as long as jabbress accepted me, that was all that would matter. I was wrong.

*crosses his arms over the top of his knees and lays his head down on them, trying his hardest not to appear too upset in front of Icy*
... on top of all of that, there is Quor... um... Tes...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:28 pm
*Slides in dropping off a basket of scones.* Made too many, again. It seems someone around here likes them in this place.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:35 pm
eek Holy crap she wasn't wearing much... -grabs a scone- Oh. Em. Gee. They are still warm. -takes a bite- Mmm. Good but doesn't hit the spot. -looks back a Maune deviously- twisted Hey, Maune, think they got other stuff over at Lily's? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 pm
-moseys in and pours a glass of an unidentified drink from a bottle with Darth Vader's "face" on it-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:44 pm
Maybe Dame :;continues to give Dame a back massage softly but hard at the same time::  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 pm
Oh no, I forgot to close my portal!

-a stray Rappy enters the bar-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games