Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 pm
*sighs and smirks*

Do you not think I receive such looks and actions? Do you think they rush to my aid b/c they favor me more? They rush to my aid b/c I don't have special abilities, as you do.

*refilling her glass, she hold the bottle up in terms of refilling his as well*

I can NOT do the things that you do. I can't charm people. I can't choke people through spells. I can't use an enchanted staff to do my bidding. I can't fling someone across the room with just a mere wave of the hand and an incantation. So no, they look at you that way with the fact you use powers on a human being that has no way of fighting back. Tier Dal way of life or not, I'm sure people of your world had a way of defending themselves against your kind, did they not?

Harsh words, menacing looks and glares, the obvious fist fight is common, if not encouraged, in the MW. Yea, we're a bunch of hooligans. We have hooligans with abilities. But I've never seen Ayami/Leko use their abilities on humans. Unless they were threatening a friend/loved one. I know you didn't understand the deal with TES and I, so you reacted the way any friend would react when they see a loved one in "danger".

*still holding the bottle out, she sees he's placed his head on his arms and gulps half her drink, closing her eyes to the burn. Taking a deep breath, she opens her eyes and leans over, refilling his glass and looks at Ryzan*

I still don't understand as to why I feel that I need for you to see that you aren't an intruder, or what have you, here in this world, but-*remembers him trailing off about TES* Why would you want to leave your closest and dearest friend, TES behind?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 pm
-glances over shoulder at Maune- Wanna go over there with me and see if they do?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 pm
Sure Dame. ::Removes his hands from Dame's back::  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:28 pm
Woot! -grabs Manue's hand and runs out the door-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:44 pm
*Drops in for a quick drink.* Just sent the trades out to our Christmas contest winners. All that math wears an old lady out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 pm
There is nothing stopping the rivven from learning the same abilities as I. Of all the races in my world, it is actually the rivven who are the least limited in what abilities they can learn. They do not have some of the advantages of the Teir'Dal, jhal through enough study and practice they can hold their own against any other race. I did not realize the rivven of this world were so frail and weak that they could not defend themselves.

*keeping his back toward her, he takes his refilled glass, has a sip, then sets it back down*
My use of magic is my only strength. I cannot fight proficiently with my fists or with weapons, nor do I fair well when receiving such blows... *rubs his arms where the scars are* Had I been stronger, I could have been a rogue like Tes...

You refer to him as my closest and dearest friend, and when I arrived I surely would have as well. Rilu'oh..... since being in this world, I have begun to think that perhaps he is not as close and dear as I had always thought him to be. You yourself had once pointed out how whimsical my affections have been. Though my heart has always returned to Tes, each time it seems the feeling becomes less... how you say... fulfilling, perhaps? There was even once in which I completely forgot who he was when Lady Leko mentioned his name to me.

This loss of feeling disturbed me greatly at first, jhal.... knowing he would never love me in return... *clings to his pajama pants, quivering a little but trying not to show it*... I believe perhaps it may be for the best. I should not continue holding on to the notion that some day he will "come around", as they say. Since he is the reason I came to this world, leaving it would aid me to move on....

*picks up his glass as if he is going to guzzle it down as he did his last one, but stops as it touches his lips. With his other hand he quickly covers his face, not wanting to show how it still upsets him*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 pm
*scoffs at his "frail and weak" comment*

It has nothing to do with being weak or frail in not learning such abilities, but until meeting TES, Ayami/Leko, and even Maune, I never knew that supernatural beings existed in my world. I see such things on t.v., not in person. So it was no small thing when I met them. It amazed me, and still does.

*watches as he rubs his arms, and again remembers his scars. Wanting desperately to ask, she knows he'd never reveal such things to her*

Okay. You've had this enormous thing for TES for who knows how long. He's been gone from your world for a long time, and yet you still held such feelings for him. Then you came to this world when he called for you. Still holding said feelings, but never acting on them, since friendship was always first and foremost. You've been here for a few months now, and have been introduced to a whole new world. New sights, sounds, smells, tastes, feelings, etc. You've met new people and made quite a few friends and acquaintances.

So, you're no longer holding the burning flame of love for TES anymore. You act as if you've betrayed him and dumped him as your best friend. You knew the whole time you held these feelings for him that he'd never return them. Yea, you kept hope alive, but deep down you knew they'd never come to fruition. There's nothing wrong with moving on in the sense of romantic notions with TES. Do you honestly believe that since you don't feel like you're in love with him that means you aren't his friend?

*finishes glass and refills it halfway, recapping the bottle and placing it the side nearest Ryzan*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:54 pm
((point for Icy! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:03 pm
* trudges back into the MW looking very weary after a long joueney now complete. He notices the women in the bar and strigtens his back and moves to the bar and takes a seat after procuring a double shot of brandy to calm him. Turns to ladies. * And how are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:22 pm
*materializes into the bar gasping for air*
I will KILL QSXII gonk  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm
lady ayami chan
*materializes into the bar gasping for air*
I will KILL QSXII gonk

{{*attackpouncehuggleglompsmooches* LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm
* sees ayami materialize out of breath and stands up, he reachs out for her * Are you ok?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm
*is having trouble breathing*
I'm think I'm having an allergic reaction to that antidote... stare
((hugglesnuggles Icy))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 pm
And the Saga continues as she struggles with with her internal demons…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZjf9C6atT4&feature=related  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 pm
BlackR.16
* sees ayami materialize out of breath and stands up, he reachs out for her * Are you ok?

{{*attackglomps* Just where in the heck have you been?!?!??! You've left your ladies unprotected sir!!! Wait until Psyzapp sees you! xd }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games