Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:53 pm
What happened ayami?

(( I feel so tarded gonk emo ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:55 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Kits Rose
((Ummm... why is Ryzan wearing white fuzzy pajamas? He packed his bags and left them by the door of the bar before getting locked in with Icy. confused ))
{{I know! Even if my clothes were in my room, the key is still on the table in an envelope. I think she just didn't want to give me something decent crying }}

((Oh, hush....you look like an adorable, snuggly, little yeti! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm
BlackR.16
What happened ayami?

(( I feel so tarded gonk emo ))

((LOL, don't feel bad....it's not easy coming back and seeing that 100's of pages have been posted while you've been gone! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm
*Leko steps in to deliver the hard news about the happening*
Well QSXII and I had this little "spat" between us...
we enjoy playign pranks and fighting with one another...
But this time he went a bit too far..
There was a poisonous hummingbird that injected homemade poison into Ayami's body and could only be healed but the homemade antidote that he luckly dropped stare
I think the rest may be self explanatory

*waves off the story like no big deal*
So... where have you been and what have you been doing hmm??
*looks at him intriguingly*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 pm
katana68
((Oh, hush....you look like an adorable, snuggly, little yeti! xd ))
{{Yetis are ugly! gonk }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm
Let me ask you something. In the, you did say centuries, right? eek WOW!*shakes head and continues* In the centuries that you've known and "were in love with" TES, is there anything that you could rightly and honestly say that you regret? Outside of him not returning said feelings, is there a time that you regret knowing TES? As far as I know, Quortek is full of himself in the entirety of being full of ones self. And I've only known him for a few months. When he has one thing on his mind, i.e. steamers and scones, nothing and no one else exists.

So don't take it personally. I know that's easier said than done given your history and all, but trust me, outside of the charms you perform on him, which is freaking hilarious by the way, he gets over it after a while. I mean, I'm sure the times you've charmed him in this world aren't the first times that you've charmed him. Yea, he gets mad, wants revenge even, but after a week, he's calm and on to something else new.

Love is a very tricky thing. A real b***h if you ask me. But there is nothing wrong in being in love with the idea of being in love. Your friendship wasn't built on "false" love, if that's what you chose to call it, alone. trials and tribulations, ups and downs, good and bad, you two have been there for one another. I mean, I had to even look at him in a better light than before after you told the story of letting him know your true feelings. We both know the majority of straight men would not have dealt with it as he did. Nor continued to be your best friend, knowing that everyone knows you're gay. To me, that's love. It may not be the type of love you were looking for from him, that's still love.

*finishing her drink off, she searches in the snack bag for a bottle of water, stalling for time to figure out why the hell she keeps doing this. Why the hell are you so intent on helping him out? TRIED-TO-KILL-YOU?! TWICE, REMEMBER?! Yea, yea, yea. But you know that if it wasn't for that and the circumstances in which the two of you met, that you'd consider him a good friend, wouldn't you? DAMMIT! I got to stop having these conversations with myself!

Frowning, Icy recaps her water and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand*

I'm not telling you that it's not going to hurt right now, knowing that you weren't really in love with him. But you shouldn't jump to conclusions and think leaving is going to solve that problem. Out of sight, out of mind is a good trick, but you'll still have that hollow feeling and twinges of regret. I think leaving will make it worse on you. And what about Psyzapp? Can you really say that you'd be able to handle the heartbreak she'd go through if you left? You know she would be. And I'm sure Ayami/Leko would be just as upset to see you go. Whether you feel they aren't your friends or not.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm
* watches as leko appears * Well I had recieved word from others of my kind that there was trouble brewing that would eventually spill into my land if help wasnt given soon. I feared for your lives if this war had come this way so I journeyed far to stop this threat before it was knocking on our door. I missed you...forgive me as I need to sit down for a minute. * takes a seat at the barstool and gestures for leko to sit with him.

(( I hate the army. I will brb. got some dumb accountability formation to do be back in about 10-15 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm
-walks into the bar hurriedly, looking over her shoulder briefly- Hey guys! -waves- Leko! -hugs- Heya Black! Where you been, hon?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:05 pm
eek
missed me?!
*looks around to see who is watching being completely embarrassed*
I think I need a drink first...
*floats off to behind the bar to fetch a tall glass of Johnny Walker Blue label*
edit:
*sees Dame walk in*
Oh hello love ^_~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:07 pm
*joins Leko behind the bar and grabs a Corona for herself, then whispers to Leko* I see your admirer has returned!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 pm
stressed
*wispers back to Katana*
Come on give me a break here!!
He messes with something like an emotion in me...
please watch my back gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:15 pm
*snickers at Leko and whispers back* and just what would you have me do? Throw him in w/Icy & Ryzan just to stir things up even more? xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 pm
katana68
*snickers at Leko and whispers back* and just what would you have me do? Throw him in w/Icy & Ryzan just to stir things up even more? xd

{{ scream DAMMIT!!! WE'RE ALREADY TRYING TO GET OUT AND YOU WANT TO MAKE IT A FREAKING PARTY?!??! stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:17 pm
*almost spills the alcohol while pouring it from an out burst of laughing*
*quiets down then responds to Katana*
Now that WOULD be interesting now wouldn't it!!
No just if I ask "different" remember to let Ayami know...
She doesn't exactly "trust" this one...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 pm
* notices the ladies whispering to each other and politely does not listen to them. turns to his drink and wonders what in the world did he do wrong *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games