Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:48 pm
Ky Jelly
gilly: its cool. we wont tie you up and whip you for not posting here first . . .unless you want us to wink
Don't worry about it I never bothered posting here. She speaks the truth, but if you want us to I get first dibs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 pm
I'am "AdmiralPKK" a New Well I haven't Actually taken time to Introduce my self. I was invited by one of you Mods and thanks I kinda needed a place to crash.

My Name its Oleg Its Russian name but I do look totally Different from what you see in the picture.
I'm very good person usually Wont say anything other been Goofiness or just really really Random stuff I'm Employed/student as well College thank you. I been in Gaia Since 2005 This is my Mule account so You wont never know. I been at the Gaia Panel a few years back..

Ill = Watch any ANime Any kinda of anime, Last night I just watch Hellsing OVA V it was good Ill pretty much will Watch an Read Manga of any kind.

I'm pretty much laid back person wont say anything that might affect the conversation an about I'm single Hate going for long walks or parkways.. I lived in Oregon I like Hiking an pretty much Window SHopping.. Dont Smoke But I do Drink so Im Older then >>> I rather not say..

I have My own Guild too But Hardly anyone goes there.. so am going to be bugging the heck out of you guys.

Anything Else you want to know PM if you for certain want to know my age..
I do have myspace an myyearbook too and I drive a 1999 Purple Pontiac.

U know what I want some Pizza with extra Peperoni an bacon.. hmm a cookies also sounds good.. watching the a new movies sounds good too...  

AdmiralPKK

Ruptured

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:25 pm
-editing-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:48 am
Hey, I'm new!

Not sure what to say really, I have been on Gaia on and off for a long while now. Sometimes I like to lose interest in the site for a year and then come back! I should be hanging around for a nice while now, I just got back into getting on this site regularly.

Hmm.. I love Elliott smith, The Smiths, Jeff Buckley, The show Heroes and Mad Men. Not really sure what else to say!

Hurkui

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:31 am
Welcome to the guild guys <3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:16 pm
hello someone just sent me a request someone called delicious or something liek that I thought I would check out this placE  

Beyond the Grave X

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Mink_the_red

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:23 pm
"Hi! I'm Mink. Lets see, I'm 17, a senior in high school. Um, I have 5 sisters of various ages. I can be hyper or calm, it really depends what mood I'm in." Giggles. "Erm... well yeah, that's pretty much it. Hi."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:27 pm
Hi! Delicious invited me, and I decided to join.

So, I'm La Folle, or Culotte, whatever you prefer. I'm 22 years old, and I have a slight chocolate obsession. By slight, I mean that I would like to live in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. And shower in a chocolate waterfall. And chase oompa loompas around. And, yeah.  

La Folle Petite Culotte

theMeji

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:27 pm
Whoa. I got a random invite. o wo

The name's Meji. I'm an 18 years old male and I live in Sweden. I've been on Gaia Online since 2k4, I like the color pink, hugs, love, cherries, anime, manga, games and most things that make cute Japanese noises. <3

Pleased to meet you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:29 pm
iMeijerem
Whoa. I got a random invite. o wo

The name's Meji. I'm an 18 years old male and I live in Sweden. I've been on Gaia Online since 2k4, I like the color pink, hugs, love, cherries, anime, manga, games and most things that make cute Japanese noises. <3

Pleased to meet you.

Hi!

I've never met someone from Sweden before! whee  

La Folle Petite Culotte

Toupiere Hoch Frisur

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:33 pm
de.Lici.ous invited me. smile
My name is Zany,I'm 17 years old, 100% Vietnamese and I currently live in Germany for schooling.
My birthday is Jan 18th, so, I'll be 18 soon. (really excited).
I have two siblings ages 1&7, people often mistake them for my children because we all look a like. C:
And that's pretty much itt...
I hope I make friends here! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:33 pm
I was invited by de.Lici.ous
You can call me FF.
I am 16 years old, I live in Newark, Delaware.
Yes, "Dela WHERE?"
I have no idea what you wanna know. gonk

Fake Friends

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:39 pm
    Oooh, hi everyone o:
    You can all call me Lici (:

La Folle Petite Culotte: LOL xD Can I live there with you? D:

iMeijerem: I love pink too o: In case you couldn't tell xD

AmyKYBabe: I'm sure if you stick around and post lots, you'll make friends here n_n Everyone here is really friendly (: <3

Fake Friends: New WHERE? D: /ignorant Australian emo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:41 pm
Whoa you have been busy Lici xDD

Welcome to the Suites everyone <3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:42 pm
coldheartedangel
Whoa you have been busy Lici xDD

Welcome to the Suites everyone <3

I'm not done yet D<
    I have some new friends to make!

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games