Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:29 pm
Someone tell me where I can get a Doctored Pepper  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 pm
*glances at Filia for her recent comment, then gets distracted by cell phone rining ... * Dougherty here. Yes, I'm available ... No, Sir ... Yes Sir, I'm on my way. *hangs up call and slides phone back into pocket* Ladies, I'm afraid I have pressing matters to attend to right now. *unlocks the cuffs from Psyzapp and places them on his belt* Psyzapp, I'm putting you under Bandaidd's watch for now. Just know that I WILL be keeping an eye on you from here on out. If I catch you again, I will haul your butt in! Bandaidd, I will contact you later for finishing up my physical. *nods to Nei, and quickly heads on out the door*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:51 pm
Don’t think this is the end of this COPPER! *she yells as she chases Dougherty* You will rue the day that you decided to mess with me! See this…*turns and shakes butt in the direction of Dougherty* you will NEVER get any of this or be hauling it anywhere…DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! I have friends in high places and it’s YOU we will be watching! You have no idea who you are dealing with! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 pm
Bartender they have had enough. Now about that Doctored Pepper?  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:36 pm
*saunters in* Hmph ... Appears there's a lack of Cabana Boys around here. Guess I'll head on over to the Grabby Geezer's bar to see if there's any action going on around there. *saunters back out again*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 pm
*looks around* hmm no cabana boys that explains why I'm still sober. *leaves*  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 pm
*Goes back to Bandaidd on her knees* OH BANDAIDD, don't fire me *she begs grabbing onto Bandaidds legs* You left, then Gilda left and…I…I…I didn't know what to do! I didn't understand anything in that file! I'm just and Art Director for gods sake and I only know the Advertising/Marketing game! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 am
Dougherty! HEY! Before you leave, can I borrow those handcuffs?

Dangitall. Too late. Well, Psyzapp. Looks like we need to finish your orientation. Since you are under my supervision, just be aware that there will be no food or potty breaks... and no sneaking away. Basically, house arrest. So! Could you go into that closet there and see what we have in the way of urine cups? We are going to need to do some random drug testing. And for heaven's sake, get up off the floor and let go of my legs!

*thwacks Psyzapps head with a backhand*  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*nods to Nei, and quickly heads on out the door*
Ok, that was strange.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:25 pm
Nei1
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Ok, that was strange.

Very astute observation skills, Nei. I see you are going to do fine.
Now we just need some more patients for your orientation. -drums fingers-  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 pm
bandaidd
Nei1
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Ok, that was strange.

Very astute observation skills, Nei. I see you are going to do fine.
Now we just need some more patients for your orientation. -drums fingers-
Let me guess, I'm in trouble. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:31 pm
I don't think you could be in a fraction of trouble that I am currently in. stressed
Okay, since Shadow is the current Cabana Boy/Bartender, he should have his exam first. I'll be right back. *goes behind bar and takes Shadow by the arm and brings him to Bandaidd*. Here he is…check this one out first. *gives Bandaidd Shadow's arm and proceeds to go searching for the cups requested by Bandaidd* Where could those cups be? Hmmmmm.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm
Good grief, Charlie Brown. *Catches Psyzapp by the arm and wheels her around to face the medicine cabinets.* All the paper and gown type supplies are in the bottom cabinets, under the counter top, just a few inches from the floor. 3nodding

And no more dispensing meds until you've learned how to read a chart. If you don't know, just ask... *Shakes her head, sadly*

One more thing, you'll need to let Shadow off the hook until his shift relief comes so he can serve drinks. The geezers come to the bar to drink. Once they're drunk is another story altogether. twisted

And no, Gilda doesn't need another physical... The hospital gave me one when I showed up there to intern... Some notion about "students" not seeing patients if we might be sick. Student, humph. stare

*Marches off to the pharmacy to check the inventory.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:21 pm
JEEZE she can be SO BOSSY! *sticks tongue out at the direction Gilda went. Opens cabinet and gathers the necessary cups for Bandaidd and returns to her* Okay, where do you want these.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 pm
I heard that, dear. *Stifles a giggle*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games