Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:52 pm
"Oh," she smiled still then gave a laugh," " ちょっとvincent私が知っている唯一の文のようこれをである知ったか?" Ken put her into a head lock. "You're really lame you know that?" he said to his friend. Ken turned to amy. "Ringo's dad used to play drums but he taught her bass pretty well. And whats wrong with loud music?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:55 pm
ken looked at vincent. "My story? It really depends on what you want to know..."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm
"WHAT?" he says falling of the aura ball.
"how you ended up getting a girlfriend like Ringo and your backstory." he says digging downwards  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm
Amy shook her head "Nothing, I just like a more suttle sound, like a flute or a clarinet make" she said.

(actually, in real life I did play the clarinet for three years sweatdrop )  

Vermillion Madness

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:04 pm
(hello?)
"So what's your story?" he asks bored  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:09 pm
Ringo luaghed loudly, "I said 'hey Vincent did you know this is like the only sentanc I know?" she held tightly onto Ken's arm. Looking Vincent in the eyes Ken said,"I ended up with Ringo because she kinda lives right next door to me, but she was really angry and distant for a while, so I felt like I had to help her. As for a back story, I've been playing guitar sence I was seven and I lived in the city my whole life. I can't realy say much more than that because I'm still just a kid." he gave Ringo a sad look when he remembered how she used to be.

((i've been playing flute for 5))  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:11 pm
((sorry late reply due to the fact i'm a kinda slow typer and i was distracted... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:12 pm
(nice, I thought about learning the flute, but at the time of choosing there were a lot of people in my class who wanted to play it, so I chose the clarinet.)

"That's an interesting story" Amy said.  

Vermillion Madness

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:12 pm
"Oh interesting,, I steer clear of Japan now after what I saw once happen, school shooting, horrible, awful, I never go to Japan anymore." he says on the ground alomst crying "Hundreds died, I could've helped but it meant my life and I was selfish."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:15 pm
Amy went over to Vincent and hugged him tightly.  

Vermillion Madness

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:17 pm
Ringo ran out of Ken's arms and on the ground by Vincent, and slaped him "Just because you didn't want to risk your life that doesn't mean you are selfish it means you're human! Also you were probably were thinking of your famiy too, what would they do if you were gone and could never come back!" as Ringo said this she thought of her father and couldn't help but cry uncontrolably herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:19 pm
He gets up and tears were falling "Thanks Amy." he says giving her a kiss on the cheek. "And my family was my sister, shot in the shooting for trying to stop them. She's dead cause of me! I'm a monster when I have to be but here I was it on my own choice!"  

Lord Drif

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:22 pm
Amy smiled "no problem" she said to Vincent and looked up at Ringo and said calmly "You're right, but you shouldn't have slapped him" but then gave a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:24 pm
Ringo satup still crying, "Oh shut up, blaming yourself is getting you nowhere fast, so just shut up, what do you think your sister would say if she heard you say that? Huh? I bet she would be sad I tell you that it wasn't your fault at all!"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

Lord Drif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:25 pm
"YOu don't know what I've done, again, I'm a anti-hero." he says crying  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games