Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 am
Comechatcha
Hello lovely peoples. I'm Comechatcha or Kits if that's too long and here by invitation. I've been involved in a good number of the arts from theatre (playwriting, acting, tech running, and viewing) to journalism. Looking the guild over, I was impressed by the common use of literacy and mechanics here and so decided to join up.
Wow, welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:46 am
Damien Nocturne
Dagger1819
Damien Nocturne
tl;dr

*pounce* WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Oh Jesus who are you get off me I'm deathly allergic to cats

What no that's not a lie, don't be absurd. So what if I have a cat. Maybe I'm just masochistic huh

Er, hello, Person I Am Unfamiliar With Aside From An Invitation To Join. No, no, that capitalization was all wrong. USELESS.

Not cat, Raccoon! scream
XD Hello  

Dagger1819
Crew

oXDarkRavenXo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 am
*waves* Hi, even newer newbz than me, people! *gives cookies*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 am
oXDarkRavenXo
xd I've heard that one. lol My sister used to be blond when she was little, (it grew out and now it's very dark brown,) but I think there's still some blond left. She asked one of her friends' dad yesterday if Ronald Reagan was a president. (Keep in mind we're Americans, so there's no excuse for not knowing that.) She also thought Sacajawea was "a bag of weed". *facepalm*

Please tell me you're jokin', bro. Reagan? Ha ha ha?

Come on, come on.  

Damien Nocturne

Coffeetailor

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:48 am
Pandamoneyelephant00
Comechatcha
Hello lovely peoples. I'm Comechatcha or Kits if that's too long and here by invitation. I've been involved in a good number of the arts from theatre (playwriting, acting, tech running, and viewing) to journalism. Looking the guild over, I was impressed by the common use of literacy and mechanics here and so decided to join up.
Welcome!

Thank you!

Dagger1819
Wow, welcome!

Wow? Thanks. And now I ninja off to the farmer's market for a bit. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:50 am
Damien Nocturne
oXDarkRavenXo
xd I've heard that one. lol My sister used to be blond when she was little, (it grew out and now it's very dark brown,) but I think there's still some blond left. She asked one of her friends' dad yesterday if Ronald Reagan was a president. (Keep in mind we're Americans, so there's no excuse for not knowing that.) She also thought Sacajawea was "a bag of weed". *facepalm*

Please tell me you're jokin', bro. Reagan? Ha ha ha?

Come on, come on.

I wish I were, but I'm not. The funny thing is, she considers History to be her best subject. xd *goes back to listening to "Major Tom" for about the millionth time today*  

oXDarkRavenXo

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:51 am
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Deadly Sakuya
I'm bored...

First person to make me laugh gets 5k... =o=

Blonde, brunett, and redhead are getting ready for exicution. A group of military personell are armed and ready to fire. Brunett is up first. She yells "Hurricane, Hurricane." The army personell leave to take cover. The brunett runs off. The redhead is next. She yells "Tornado, Tornado." The army personell runs to take cover. The redhead runs off. Blonde gets up and yells "Fire, Fire." The army personell shoot her.

Gahahahahaha! Man I wish I wasn't blond...... rofl

Lol. Yeah, I have another blonde joke. I'll post it if you want me to.

XD You don't have to ask, just go for it! blaugh
Okay!

Blonde, Brunett, and redhead are met at the gates of heaven by Saint Paul. He greets them by saying "In order to get to haven you must make it up the stairwell. You will be tested with three obsticles." They start walking and get greeted by another saint. The saint tells a joke and the redhead instantly busts up laughing. The blonde and brunett continue. They get greeted by another saint. The saint tells a joke and the brunett starts laughing. The blonde continues the journey alone. She gets to the third saint and starts laughing. The saint questions "Why are you laughing Ididn't tell my joke yet." The blonde replies "I just got the first joke."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:52 am
Well, emh, hello I'm Adxien, you can call me Ad or just Adxien I don't care xD. I'm someone who loves and is into literature and arts. I'm peaceful, calm in my moments, but I also like to go hyper and crazy with all my friends. I'm trying to enjoy life at its maximum. Thanks to Dagger who invited me; hope I meet new friends around here. xD  

Adxien

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 am
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Deadly Sakuya
I'm bored...

First person to make me laugh gets 5k... =o=

Blonde, brunett, and redhead are getting ready for exicution. A group of military personell are armed and ready to fire. Brunett is up first. She yells "Hurricane, Hurricane." The army personell leave to take cover. The brunett runs off. The redhead is next. She yells "Tornado, Tornado." The army personell runs to take cover. The redhead runs off. Blonde gets up and yells "Fire, Fire." The army personell shoot her.

Okay!

Blonde, Brunett, and redhead are met at the gates of heaven by Saint Paul. He greets them by saying "In order to get to haven you must make it up the stairwell. You will be tested with three obsticles." They start walking and get greeted by another saint. The saint tells a joke and the redhead instantly busts up laughing. The blonde and brunett continue. They get greeted by another saint. The saint tells a joke and the brunett starts laughing. The blonde continues the journey alone. She gets to the third saint and starts laughing. The saint questions "Why are you laughing Ididn't tell my joke yet." The blonde replies "I just got the first joke."

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:55 am
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819

Okay!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I gotta go now =( Were going out to eat. Talk to you all later  

Pandamoneyelephant00

Interesting Genius

7,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:55 am
Adxien
Well, emh, hello I'm Adxien, you can call me Ad or just Adxien I don't care xD. I'm someone who loves and is into literature and arts. I'm peaceful, calm in my moments, but I also like to go hyper and crazy with all my friends. I'm trying to enjoy life at its maximum. Thanks to Dagger who invited me; hope I meet new friends around here. xD

^.^ Welcomes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 am
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819
Pandamoneyelephant00
Dagger1819

Okay!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I gotta go now =( Were going out to eat. Talk to you all later

=[ Awww okay =] Have fun!  

Dagger1819
Crew

oXDarkRavenXo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:03 am
Aw, have fun eating! I should go soon too, I have math to do and I'm hungry. All we have are brownies, Ramen Noodles, and empty taco shells with nothing to put in them. (Wow, that sounds really healthy. xd ) Mebe we can haz some om nomz somewherez in the kitchen. *pokes around*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 am
oXDarkRavenXo
Aw, have fun eating! I should go soon too, I have math to do and I'm hungry. All we have are brownies, Ramen Noodles, and empty taco shells with nothing to put in them. (Wow, that sounds really healthy. xd ) Mebe we can haz some om nomz somewherez in the kitchen. *pokes around*
XD  

Dagger1819
Crew

AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games