Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 pm
Realising Seth hadn't followed Atlanta rolled her eyes and tapped into his mind. "Just follow me." she spoke straight to Seth through his mind, using his being drunk to her advantage and making her voice seemingly ring out all around him, using her influencial abilities to ensure he actually did it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 pm
"Diz and Dazeray." Darla said slowly, pondering the names. "I'm Darla. A lot of people with D names!" she said, flitting her wings a bit. "Diz doesn't say alot. I wonder if the mean lady or the nice kitty's names start with D? She doesn't deserve such a nice kitty!" she said, wandering off topic.  

The10thDoctorsLoveBiscuit

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:26 am
Seth sighed heavily as he removed his head from his hand and lifted himself to a standing position once more. "I'm on my way!" He called out and began to walk, or stumble to be precise, in her direction.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:24 am
"You're even more bothersome drunk, you know that?" she called, unlocking the door and looking inside. It wasn't five star, but it wasn't some roach infested fire trap. "Just stay here till your sober or have a hangover big enough to prevent more stupidity." she said, writing a cell phone number on a scrap of paper to give the clerk on her way out.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 am
Seth sat in the room on one of the chairs."Well now what?" He asked himself lookking at the blank television screen. He tried to stand up and walk over to it to turn it on but only succeeded in crashing to the floor. "Shhhh!" He once again told the floor as the noise echoed around the small room. Deciding it was too much effort to move Seth stayed on the floor looking at the blank television and sighed heavily. "I'm so bored."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:34 pm
Diz tilted his head slightly as Darla mentioned the 'kitty' and the 'mean lady'. Now that sounds like a pair we know. If she is talking about Kimo and Atlanta I'm guessing Seth had already parted company with them. He thought to himself taking a step forward and lowering himself down to a squatting position. "Hey Darla? Did you see a man with the lady and the kitty?" He asked curiously.

Nutrino Starwind

The10thDoctorsLoveBiscuit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 pm
Darla shookher head emphatically. "No. Just a mean lady with long dark hair and a nice cute little black kitty. She was so mean! She had an ax that was on fire too! She hit the nice kitty in the mouth then left. The kitty left too after a little bit. I think maybe they had mindspeak..." Darla said thoughtfully. "They had messages in their eyes." she aid, studying Diz. "You have girl hair." she said, poking a strand of blonde hair in his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:27 pm
Dazeray stared at the two silently.
A cute black kitty...she must mean Kimolu. The black-haired lady must be Atlanta...
Dazeray sighed and touched her temples. This was getting complicated.
"The kitty is mine. His name is Kimolu, or Kimo. Diz?"
Dazeray lightly touched Diz on the shoulder.

Kimo woke with a jolt. His ears stood on end. He stretched and closed his green eyes.
Dazeray? Dazeray, where are you?
Kimo mewed happily when he felt the touch of her mind. He jumped off the cat-bed and ran out of the Crusader's apartments. Kimo continued to run, shifting and following Dazeray's mind like a homing device.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 am
Diz laughed as the young girl, Darla, told him he had girl hair, feeling a hand lightly touching his shoulder Diz looked up at Dazeray. "hmmm? What's up?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 am
"May I talk with you privately for a moment?"

Kimo bounded through the forest silently. He could smell Dazeray a few miles away. He knew he was close.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:11 am
Diz raised an eyebrow and stood up. "Sure." Quickly glancing at Darla who seemed to have stopped paying attention when he had stood up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:42 am
Dazeray walked a few feet away with Diz.
"Do you recognize this girl at all? There is something about her that is strikingly wrong, although I don't know what..."
Dazeray sighed and stole a glance at the little girl.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:56 am
Diz took another quick look at the girl before shaking his head at Dazeray. "I can't say that I do. I agree that something about her is slightly... Diffrent." Diz replied rubbing his forehead and taking a deep breath. "Well, what should we do?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:11 pm
Dazeray sighed heavily. She openned her mouth to speak, and right at that moment a large panther-creature jumped out of the trees. Kimo.
Hello, Diz. he inclined his large, black head.
Kimo trotted over to stand beside Dazeray.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 am
Diz' eye suddenly shot over to where the large panther-like creature appeared, as his focus on it got better he knew that it was Kimo. A smile spread in the corner of his mouth as he heard Kimo's voice. Ahh, hello Kimo. He replied without a second thought.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff