Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:28 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
"sudently grab an stranger arm just to ask his name... akward" ed says while tring to see if he hears an lake nerby to fish

*Crosses his arms over his chest* "I was just curious is all Ed. You know how the saying goes: 'Curiosity killed the cat'" *Smiles* "Hope that doesn't happen though."
((if that was a joke i only understood after re-reading 3 time... blast you word games)) "in any case if you see guys in brown or black overcoats tell me", he thinks now i realize... 20 left to this to really start

*Looks at Ed confused* "Why Ed? Are there more vampire hunters?"
ed lies "not that i know of, plus it would be too hard to them to comme after today's fiasko" ed realizes he leted the last part slide "dont tell her that there was a atack today"

*Looks to Ed strangely* ".....ok.." *sighing as he says this*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:31 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
"sudently grab an stranger arm just to ask his name... akward" ed says while tring to see if he hears an lake nerby to fish

*Crosses his arms over his chest* "I was just curious is all Ed. You know how the saying goes: 'Curiosity killed the cat'" *Smiles* "Hope that doesn't happen though."
((if that was a joke i only understood after re-reading 3 time... blast you word games)) "in any case if you see guys in brown or black overcoats tell me", he thinks now i realize... 20 left to this to really start

ed lies "not that i know of, plus it would be too hard to them to comme after today's fiasko" ed realizes he leted the last part slide "dont tell her that there was a atack today"

ed gives that telling the harsh truth smile "i dont want her to get more worried, she may try but she got more tension on her that you could drem of, i get to know that trhogh experience in years, so whatever you do... dont let her get to the boiling point, i suspect there are still 25 hunters to this madnes to end"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 am
*after eating breakfast, she goes back to her room, grabs her violin in its case, and heads for the lake, still limping*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

ed gives that telling the harsh truth smile "i dont want her to get more worried, she may try but she got more tension on her that you could drem of, i get to know that trhogh experience in years, so whatever you do... dont let her get to the boiling point, i suspect there are still 25 hunters to this madnes to end"

*Looks at ground when he says this and slowly nods. knowing some of those 25 hunters are after him as well. He quickly dismisses that thought and looks back at Ed with a smile* "Let5s get something to eat."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:39 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Looks at ground when he says this and slowly nods. knowing some of those 25 hunters are after him as well. He quickly dismisses that thought and looks back at Ed with a smile* "Let5s get something to eat."
ed just rolls eyes and wait shun to take the lead  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 am
*arrives at the lake, pulls out her violin from its case and plays a lonely and solemn tune*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 am
Misuzu0614
*arrives at the lake, pulls out her violin from its case and plays a lonely and solemn tune*
altoght ed hears he feigns to ignore it and tells shun "i'l pass, i'm nearly full" toght he WAS really well feed by the time  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Gives Ed a playful glare* "I saw that." *Starts heading to Mitsuki cousins' mansion.*  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 am
*stops playing and sighs* i cant continue living like this... sooner or later i have to go back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:46 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

*Gives Ed a playful glare* "I saw that." *Starts heading to Mitsuki cousins' mansion.*
((read my las post))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 am
Misuzu0614
*stops playing and sighs* i cant continue living like this... sooner or later i have to go back.

*On the way, sees Mitsuki and hears Mitsuki's statement and goes up behind her* "Go back where?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:49 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((read my las post))

(I just read it. Sorry)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:50 am
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

*On the way, sees Mitsuki and hears Mitsuki's statement and goes up behind her* "Go back where?"
ed is hidden in yet another hollow 50 feet away  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 am
*still staring at the lake with her back to shun* its nothing... nothing to worry about. *smiles sadly*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 pm
Misuzu0614
*still staring at the lake with her back to shun* its nothing... nothing to worry about. *smiles sadly*
ed knows she will go far, and she probably wp]wouldnt let anyone folow her, he ponders for a moment then start enjoing the sound of the wind in the hollow  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games