Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:20 pm
I'm dying trying to think of a halloween based game here. Best idea gets 500g  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:20 pm
It wasn't you, bandaidd. stare  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 pm
can i help? i have POWAHS!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:26 pm
bandaidd
Bobb gets to actually see me. Reward enough! 3nodding
hmm... I suppose you have a point there. That's quite a reward.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:31 pm
... *tries to cut through the tension with his dagger*

Is it awkward in here, or is it just me? confused

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:34 pm
It's not just you, TES. sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 pm
It was just RPing that did not turn out well on Faerie's part, leaving her player with feelings of animosity. But, that's what I get for RPing with certain MW's.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 pm
Okay, let me make something extremely clear. THIS. IS. A. GAME. Nothing more, nothing less. RP'ing is about having fun, meeting others who have the same interests as you and enjoy a friendly, fun environment. Everyone has the right to make their own choices on here, without others "god-modding" every situation. Now, if I've done something that has made anyone upset, or offended you, then you come to me personally, in a pm, and tell me the problem, not blaring it in the open for all the read. I don't want any grudge matches, and I definitely don't want any tensed moments where two avis can't be in the same thread because of nonsense. I like it here and I plan on staying for as long as possible, but if this keeps up, then I'll be the to cut my losses and leave. I don't have time for childish antics.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:46 pm
hmm? You realize it was just a game for fun, right? I mean... if you're not having fun doing it, then it kind of loses its purpose. Role play almost never turns out exactly how any one individual wants or plans it to {though I suppose you might be able to get pretty close if you were the dungeon master in a D&D campaign}. Each player will do whatever is in their nature to do, which might not always be what you wish they would do.

Similarly, it's important to recognize that the other players are still there, even if it seems like an inconvenience to how you envisioned the scene. Part of the challenge {but also can be part of the fun} is the spontaneity of it all. You don't know what the other people are going to say and do {though you can try to guess based on their established character} nor where they're going to be, so you have to sort of just work with what you have to try to make things fit. Sometimes that means deviating from your original intentions.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:47 pm
sorry, faerie. -cuddles-

that's just rotten, feeling that way.  

bandaidd
Crew

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 pm
I understand it was just role playing and I do agree with the spontaneity of it all. And I was having fun with it. But some players just kept leading against Faerie that lead up to the point where Faerie was accused and was actually taken out of the scene.

EDIT: And then I found out later that Icy was hired to do this job.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 pm
Icy wasn't even trying to get the ticket anymore. The accusation and decision to give up the ticket was all me so if you have a problem with that, take it up with me.

I never intended for any of this to happen. If I knew that it would all lead up to this, I would not have played along and just given Psyzapp her ticket.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 pm
Faerie, you were never taken out the scene. Yes, I was originally hired, but then you turned and it became your job. But I didn't steal your spotlight. As TES stated, it all just fell in place the way it did. I was totally shocked when he told me the location of the ticket. I even asked him afterwards, either in this thread or the MW, why he told me. He simply said that his intention was to tell bandaidd anyway since she was the one who placed the ticket in the threads, and with the fact that I chose to dress as bandaidd when we were dressing as each other, he played the role and told "bandaidd" where the ticket was. It was in no way to be against you or "put you out" of anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 pm
Yes, Faerie was handcuffed and taken out of the scene by QSXII. And yes, I know all that ... I've been keeping up with all the posts. What I didn't know was that you {Icy} was hired before all this took place. I really was having fun, but I was also getting tired and had been trying several times to get that confession. I'm just having a really hard time here because Faerie was given a task to accomplish and she failed, due to what went down.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:18 pm
If the game is to continue, maybe Faerie should be given a new task. One that not everyone's trying to accomplish.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games