Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 pm
Xavier smirked. "I didn't say marriage. Well, not yet. Anyway, of course he likes you! You've been shutting yourself away too long to notice. And, I found his diary behind the fridge." He told Azalea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:25 pm
Izumi walked up to the door of his room, but didn't walk in, as he heard Xavier and Azalea talking about something.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:27 pm
~Azalea~"I was engaged at one time...but that doesn't matter anymore..hey! You know, you shouldn't go through and read peoples' personal thoughts."*though Azalea was very curious.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm
Xavier smiled. "Oh, come on. I know ya wanna hear the stuff Izumi's been writing ever since he met you. And you can't honestly tell me that you don't feel the same way about him." He told her.

Izumi listened carefully, trying to hide his presence, so he could hear everything.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:34 pm
~Azalea~"....*blush*...why would I tell you something like that!? That's my own personal business...because even if I am curious about what he writes about me...I have no business to know. He'll tell me how he feels someday and I rather it come from him than some piece of paper."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Xavier nodded. "I guess you're right. Sorry. Just trying to help. Problem is, the guy's too much of a chicken wuss to tell ya. He's brave enough to almost get himself killed, but not enough to tell you how he feels." He said.

Izumi heard it all, then walked away silently. He knew he was gonna have to tell Azalea, and he would do it today. But, later.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:48 pm
~Azalea~"Some people are like that.."
~Galia~"Like yourself?"

*Azalea gave Galia a glare*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 pm
Xavier sighed. "Look, either he tells you, or you tell him." He said before the bell rang. He then walked out of the room.

Izumi had a free period still, so he decided to walk around a bit, thinking about what he just heard.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:55 pm
*Azalea decided to sleep and rest to regain her energy after today and also to help heal her wounds a lot faster*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 pm
A half hour later, Izumi came back to the room, and saw Azalea sleeping. He looked at her, and thought. "Xavier's right. I am a chicken wuss. I mean, I can risk my life for Azalea, but I can't even say how I feel about her...." He whispered to himself. Keira looked at him. "Don't worry, Izumi. You can do it. These things just take time." She told him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 pm
Xavier walked the halls, in search of something to do.

(Goodnight)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm
(night to oi have to be up in a couple of hours XD lol )  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 pm
*Azalea slept till evening until Galia woke her up*

~Galia~"Azalea! We have to go!"
*Azalea quickly got up*
~Azalea~"What's wrong!?"

~Galia~"Hurry!"

*Azalea ran after Galia out of the room and down the hall , dodging people along the way*

*People looked at Azalea funny and thought her sickness made her do crazy things.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:34 pm
Izumi saw Azalea running out of the room, then sighed, sitting on the bed.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:52 pm
Kiki hadn't said a word to anyone all day. It's not that she was ignoring them, she just didn't know what to say after what happened the night before. She found herself wondering past Izumi's dorm and noticed the door was open. She heard him sigh and couldn't help but say something. "What's wrong?" She asked him, in a kind, quiet tone.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games