Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:20 pm
*Hetukiri kept her head down and thought about what Chief had just said, her hair had turned a fiery red and she slowly lifted her head up to look at chief, and she had nothing to say besides the following* "LETS ROCK THIS b***h!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:34 pm
*after changing form again prepairing for battle, Phylum gave a slight nod to one of the war lords by the name of Destryu. Destryu had blown on a slender silver whistle which made the entire legions walk faster than usually. in about 2 mins flat they all stood surrounding the entire castle of Neteru. with Phylum being at the front door now he said sarcastically* "KNOCK KNOCK" *he waited 1 minute for an answer, but nothing was heard* *with that he took his right hand and a blast of dark matter started to form..* ****BOOOOOOM!!!!!!**** *He blew down the entrance and said in a cocky manner to a couple soldiers behind him smiling at what he had done* "I NEVER LIKE WAITING TOO LONG" *then he looked to his right and saw a door bell and said* "damn it i shouldve tried the door bell, but perhaps next time" *now the soldiers started to laugh* "*he walked into the castle with a serious look on his face, with lifting his left hand up, his soldiers poured into the castle taking any fleeing bystanders they had seen*

*his final orders being this*

"BRING ME THE BOY THEY CALL NICK, WHO HAS THE SPIRIT OF RA......" *he looked at the soldiers with narrowed eyes now, because he knew of their nature to kill anything they see and their purely evil hearts... he then said in a deep and frightening tone* "I WANT HIM ALIVE!!!"  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Chief took Hetukiri by the hand and transferred them both inside near the entrance. Unknown to Phylum she had used her powers to cover her own warriors presence, but with him in plain sight she unveiled them all. Chief gathered lighting in her hands and shot a massive wave at Phylum and his men, all flew out the castle like a black wave. She watched as the the dead moaned their final breaths, and those still alive picked themselves up, still smoking from her attack. Chief stepped out like a good host, "didn't your mother ever teach you its not nice to walk in someones home uninvited." she gave her own cocky laugh as she watched the vampires and centaurs attack like a force of death, the war lords didn't stand a chance. With a mighty roar cry she lead the men in the launched attack, "LEAVE NONE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:20 pm
*RA-IEM now swiftly swooped down from the sky landing besides Chief saying* "I hope im not too late, even though its against the other masters wishes to help you guys, and i might get scornfully looked at for the rest of eternity, I will NOT sit in heaven like an old fart and watch you two risk your eternal lives on our account" *RA-IEM said now holding his celestial weapons ready for the fight*  

Diyske

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:28 pm
*PHYLUM jumped up off the ground, and was hotter than he had ever been, he stuck up his pointer finger at chief and said in a raspy voice* "CHIEF SANKOFA, YOUR REALLLLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF*

*she shot dark matter out of his hands at her. she dodged the first blow, but was not as lucky at the second blow. She flew back a good 7 feet and Phylum said* "I NEVER WAS THOUGHT ANY MANNERS" He now was smirking at her, he started to walk inside but he was stopped by Hetukiri*

*as she looked up at his face he said*
"Hetukiri darling how have you b......
*was the last word he said*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:30 pm
*I jumped down from the tree knocking the crap out of a couple of soldiers out of my way. I stood by the lake and waited for them to come and so they did. Summoning my black crystal sword I sliced the soldiers as if they were made of butter. Covered in blood already the marks began to spread more and the desire to kill was more compelling.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:31 pm
*with out warning hetukiri kneed Phylum in the crotch with all the strength she could have mustered, and as he crouched low nearly to the ground she looked upon him as though he was a vermin*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Chief laughed sinisterly as she lifted herself from the wall, "man do I love a good fight" she said to herself as she watched Hetu take Phylum down with her knee. "And they call me violent" she smirked then pulled out her twin blades to take out the three warriors who had surrounded Hetu. "Come on boys, lets dance"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 pm
*he looked up at hetukiri and said to her in a sickened tone* "LITTLE WENCH*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:56 pm
*Hetukiri's face grew a bit sour and she slapped Phylum to the ground, then she picked him up with unnormal strength, and looke him in the eye and said* "you disgust me" *now she narrowed her eyes on him, pulling out her sword*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:01 pm
*Phylum replied to her words saying* "and you turn me on, just as your mother did!!" *he said as he tilted his head up looking directly at her* *he soon detached himself from her and turn towards chief direction and said* "YOU WANNA LET THE LITTLE B**** KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST BETWEEN MYSELF AND HER MOM??? THEN TELL HER,..... GO AHEAD MIGHTY SANKOFA..... GO AHEAD AND TAKE YOUR LITTLE HALF BREED B**** DOWN MEMORY LANE* *He said in the cruelest of tones* *his soldiers behind him began to laugh again*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:27 pm
Chief killed the first soldier with one hit, then she used the second as a shield to make the last kill his own, then chopped his head off as well. Their blood had gotten on her face and smiled with glee, "why must you ruin my fun with your silly words, lets get own with the killing" she moved over and stabbed the man nearest to her, ripping out his vocal cords to catch his screams.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:48 pm
*hetukiri turned and smiled at chief saying* "just like old times right chief?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:46 am
Lady Aya and Wei went their separate ways. "You heard the Chief, men," she addressed the vampires. "Get to your stations. I'll leave the bulk of them to you, Cam. The rest of you, follow my orders and you'll have the chance to satisfy your bloodlust of a different kind."

Soon everything was in place. And the battle has begun. Lady Aya ran to the fore with some of her vampire legion. Despite the bloodbath, she was immensely enjoying herself. Nails extending to claws, fangs down, she attacked. Her vampiric senses and healing abilities working overtime. So far no casualties yet on her side. Only the enemies are dwindling down in their numbers.

Wei went with Dark. "I hope Lady Aya is okay," he muttered loud enough for Dark to hear. "I'm not worried that she'll get hurt, mind you. This is war and everyone gets hurt. I'm just worried that she might not control herself and enjoy too much."

Too late for that. She's already having the time of her undead life! Lunar was leading Cam and the rest of the vampires to their stations. "Lunar..." for a second, Aya allowed herself to be distracted by thoughts of Lunar. But when a screaming idiot tried to ram her, she snapped out of it and summoned a Japanese sword, a katana. Jumping high, the ful moon behind her, her sword gleaming, she smiled and sliced.  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:43 am
Scanda stared at his brother and gave him a hand as he grabbed it he was healed "Thats weak"he said as they stared at the commander as Scanda got dark fire in his hand "Very bad to have rubber close to fire"he said as he chucked the fireball at his armour it set on fire as he saw the commander trying to put it out they put more fire on and elbowed him in the chest as hard as they could and saw him stumble back on his back as they jumped up and beheld their staffs again "Lets just make this even"they said as they absorbed fire from all around into the staff's and put them together as a giant fire orb started to form but then realised it was a lava orb as they both stood above it and slammed their feat down and the orb hit the commander in the chest getting rid of the armour "Its abit unfair you having armour and we dont"Scanda said as they slowly floated to the floor.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games