Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

2nd class:"Well you have been promoted to 3rd class from when you fought the fake Xion"*hands her dark blue clothes*

Akey:R-really *takes clothes* Ok.....and how do you my last name!?!?

Uyiun:SOLDIER computer,I know it's going to change wants you get married to danny yosiatio

Akey:Gah! I know that! I just hate people knowing my last name >.< *walks in and changes then come back out* Better?

Uyiun:"well it's cool"*walks away*
Roxas:*yawn*

Akey:....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:27 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Oh." shun said sadly, he patted Shisiri's head. "Its okay." He smiled softly to cheer her up. "Wanna start the tour now?"

Shisiri:sure.

"Okay." Shun said and took Shisiri's hand and started to walk. "Lets go." Shun said happily and started to show her around.

Shisiri blushes when he holds her hand. While he's talking, she has flashes.
(flashes only when people who are dead are talking, sometimes Shisiri)
Father:She's beautiful, she will be the next clan.
Shisiri kepps walking with Shun holding onto her.
Mother:Will she be ok docter?
Docter:She's not normal, she has supernatural powers
Shisiri thinks.
Mother:Shisiri, be a good girl and play outside
Shisiri(3):No one wanna pway wif me.
Mother:Yes they do.
She walks outside, the kids drop a baseball. She picks it up.
Shisiri:Hewe.
Children:It's the monster girl. Go away. We don't want to play with you.

She starts tearing up.
Shisiri(9):Mom, hy do kids hate me?
Mother:Because your different.
Shisiri:Is that why dad ran away.
Mother:Y...yes, but he'll be back.

She starts to cry as one lastimage flases.
Her clan is on fire and she changes into a water monster. She wakes up next to her dead parents and the rest of her clan dead.
Shisiri:Mother*Shakes mother* Mother? MOTHER!? *sees her father* Father? *shakes father* Father? FATHER?! *she looks to see the rest of the clan dead. She sobs
Shisiri:I'm the only one left.

She's crying.
Shisiri gives her mother a necklace she made with a stone. When she died, she took it off.
She has one last flash of Chichi dying.
Shisiri:I stopped the bleeding, you'll be ok Chichi.
Chichi:I'm glad I'm dying with you here. *Grabs her mothers neckalce* Take it back.
Shisiri: Thanks *takes it and bleeding starts again* No, stop it. Hang in there. Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!Stop it! Stop it!Stop it! Stop it!Stop it! Stop it!
Someone grabs her.
Man:He's dead.

"Shisiri?" Shun says noticing she is crying. "You okay?"

She falls and her book falls out of her hands. Pictures desribing her life open up by themselves. The second to last one opened up is her in the monster. The last is a picture of her and Shun holding hands and laughing. A new picture is being drawn on it's own. It was the exact same as chichi's death, but with Shun in his place...with the necklace. Shisiri is uncouncious.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:33 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Oh." shun said sadly, he patted Shisiri's head. "Its okay." He smiled softly to cheer her up. "Wanna start the tour now?"

Shisiri:sure.

"Okay." Shun said and took Shisiri's hand and started to walk. "Lets go." Shun said happily and started to show her around.

Shisiri thinks.

She starts tearing up.

Her clan is on fire and she changes into a water monster. She wakes up next to her dead parents and the rest of her clan dead.
Shisiri:Mother*Shakes mother* Mother? MOTHER!? *sees her father* Father? *shakes father* Father? FATHER?! *she looks to see the rest of the clan dead. She sobs

She's crying.
Shisiri gives her mother a necklace she made with a stone. When she died, she took it off.
Chichi:I'm glad I'm dying with you here. *Grabs her mothers neckalce* Take it back.
Shisiri: Thanks *takes it and bleeding starts again* No, stop it. Hang in there. Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!Stop it! Stop it!Stop it! Stop it!Stop it! Stop it!
Someone grabs her.

She falls and her book falls out of her hands. Pictures desribing her life open up by themselves. The second to last one opened up is her in the monster. The last is a picture of her and Shun holding hands and laughing. A new picture is being drawn on it's own. It was the exact same as chichi's death, but with Shun in his place...with the necklace. Shisiri is uncouncious.

"Shisiri!" Shun said. He picked up all her stuff then picked her up bridal-style and headed for his room. He lays her on the bed and sits next to her. Then he goes through the her book because he was curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:34 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

2nd class:"Well you have been promoted to 3rd class from when you fought the fake Xion"*hands her dark blue clothes*

Akey:R-really *takes clothes* Ok.....and how do you my last name!?!?

Uyiun:SOLDIER computer,I know it's going to change wants you get married to danny yosiatio

Akey:Gah! I know that! I just hate people knowing my last name >.< *walks in and changes then come back out* Better?

Roxas:"Im bored"  

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Akey:Good for you. *walks away*
Nilk:....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shisiri thinks.

She starts tearing up.

She's crying.
Someone grabs her.

"Shisiri!" Shun said. He picked up all her stuff then picked her up bridal-style and headed for his room. He lays her on the bed and sits next to her. Then he goes through the her book because he was curious.

The book flips open to the way back. Their was another sketh of him and her, but kissing, the necklace was in their hands. Then something is written on there. "This book tells future events and past event. What do you wish to know?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:38 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shisiri thinks.

She starts tearing up.

She's crying.
Someone grabs her.

The book flips open to the way back. Their was another sketh of him and her, but kissing, the necklace was in their hands. Then something is written on there. "This book tells future events and past event. What do you wish to know?"

Shun blushes at the kiss sketch. "umm about Shisiri?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:43 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

The book flips to the midle and the scetches start to move. Writing appears"This is Shisiri's first love."
Shisiri is walking hand in hand with a boy. They go over to a bridge.
Shisiri:I had such a good time with you Chichi.
Chichi:Me too.
She kisses the top of his forehead. She takes of the necklace off and gives it to him.
Shisiri:It was my mother's. Take care of it.

It flips to the next page reading "The End" Pictures move again, he's dying in the forest
Shisiri is healing a wound to Chichi. It's bleeding and it's raining outside. It's pitch black. Chichi's bleeding stops.
Someone grabs her.
Shisiri looks at him, covered in blood. Then she lifts her hands and blood is on them.
Shisiri: CHICHI!!!!!

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:51 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Roxas:"gosh don't be mean"*walks with her*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

The book flips to the midle and the scetches start to move. Writing appears"This is Shisiri's first love."
She kisses the top of his forehead. She takes of the necklace off and gives it to him.

It flips to the next page reading "The End" Pictures move again, he's dying in the forest
Shisiri is healing a wound to Chichi. It's bleeding and it's raining outside. It's pitch black. Chichi's bleeding stops.
Someone grabs her.
Shisiri looks at him, covered in blood. Then she lifts her hands and blood is on them.

Shun looks at the pictures and is speechless. 'That's horrible...' "Ummm.. What about her life?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:55 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Akey:*necklace starst glowing* (in her head)
Demon:Kill him he's right next to you! DO IT NOW!!!
Akey:NO!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Demon:Now! Dont you dare disobay me! I own you!
Akey:God I already have one demon! Why do yu want my body!?!?
Demon:Cause your strong. NOW KILL HIM!!!

Akey:*eyes turn white* Ngh.....*pushes roxas away from her*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Akey:*eyes turn white* Ngh.....*pushes roxas away from here*

Roxas:*slashes main part of necklace*"im good i know when there is a demon two of them"  

lord chazxr XIV

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:00 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Someone grabs her.

Shun looks at the pictures and is speechless. 'That's horrible...' "Ummm.. What about her life?"

The pages flip to the begining.
A woman a man and a baby are in a hospital room.
Woman:Isn't she darling honey. Her name is Shisiri.
Man:I'm proud to be her father. She will be the next one in the clan.

The pages flip a couple pages forward.
The baby is doing wierd things and the mother is talking to a docter.
Mother:Is my baby ok.
Docter:I don't know, she possesses paranormal powers.
Her mother walks over to the crip and gives her the scetchbook. Shisiri makes the necklace and it floats around her head to put it on.
Then their are flashes of her younger than she is today and people calling her monster girl and evil spirit.

The pages flip really close to the middle.
A fire is starting in her clan home. She is looking for her mom.
Shisiri:Mommie!!
Mother:I'm sorry. *She pushes her into a burning building and locks the door.*I must stop you monster.
Inside Shisiri grows alone and scared. Her eyes glow and water forms around her. She turns into a water monster. She glows. She douses the fire. Then the water vanishes. She is uncouncious. She wakes up next to her dead parents and the rest of her clan dead.

It flips one page over and she's in the water, but she grows a tail. A mermaid tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:03 am
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

Akey:*eyes turn white* Ngh.....*pushes roxas away from here*

Roxas:*slashes main part of necklace*"im good i know when there is a demon two of them"

Demonic Akey:You cant kill me! The Necklace was to keep me traped away from her body! And you Just freed me!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. biggrin emonic Akey  

iiAngel of Death Temari

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 am
'She's a mermaid? Is that why they called her a monster?' Shun thought. "What about after all that? What was her school life like?"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games