Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante downed his drink before placing the glass upon the counter. "Lovely name." He said, shaking her hand firmly before releasing it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:24 pm
"Can we go now?" Robert asked Nike.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:28 pm
She walked out of the place with Robert in tow. "Weird, just weird. Uh, Xram, what are you doing here?" She was surprised to see him. She hoped this wasn't the hunter the Whisperer was talking about.

"Thanks, I like it." She notice he had a firm grip and nice long fingers and for all his gun calluses, they were still soft. She picked up another shot and downed it. Tequila wasn't her usual, so she leaned over the counter and plucked a bowl of limes. She salted her hand and licked it slowly, and sucked on the lime. "So, Mr. Bounty Hunter Dante, what do you do when your not out killing the monsters of the world?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:30 pm
"Yes, what?" Robert asked Xram.  

Dameon Black

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
She walked out of the place with Robert in tow. "Weird, just weird. Uh, Xram, what are you doing here?" She was surprised to see him. She hoped this wasn't the hunter the Whisperer was talking about.

"Thanks, I like it." She notice he had a firm grip and nice long fingers and for all his gun calluses, they were still soft. She picked up another shot and downed it. Tequila wasn't her usual, so she leaned over the counter and plucked a bowl of limes. She salted her hand and licked it slowly, and sucked on the lime. "So, Mr. Bounty Hunter Dante, what do you do when your not out killing the monsters of the world?"
"well we are a group now so we travel togeather now where are we do tell?" asked Xram loking around the place  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante noticed how much of a tease she was. He cleared his throat and downed his second glass of tequila, "Well, I usually relax in the tub ro finally get some sleep." He chuckled abit and exhaled lightly.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm
"Oh no, Robert, he's so lost without his family, he's starting to imprint us as pack." Nike turned to Xram. "I know you have suffered a great loss but Vampires don't travel in groups alot. If you need to be around people, I can make you a bouncer at the Embrace?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:50 pm
"I think that's a good idea," Robert said.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm
"Yeah, but why a cold bath, it didn't look to comfortable, gooseflesh and a....Well, hot baths are relaxing." She tried to cover her messup with anopther shot, praying he didn't notice. "Lime?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:54 pm
"fine but if i end up dead in a ally i will not say i did not warn you" said Xram as he walked off slowly  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:59 pm
Nike chuckled, "You won't end up dead in an alley. If you took on the Ragnok and you lived, working at the Embrace is easy, plus you'd have somewhere to stay." She took Robert's hand as they walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante forze in place, "You were. . . . You were watching me bathe?" He asked, some part of him wasn't surprised by this at all. He shook his head and looked at the counter, "Well, that's a first." He downed a third and had Tony pour him a fourth.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dameon Black

"What do you want to do when we get back?" Robert asked Nike.  
"fina i'll just follow you two so you can show me there" Xram said as he walked behind them  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:12 pm
"Relax, I want to relax. Anything but the fighting, the footwork, and anything else that will give me a headache, tonight."

When he asked if she had been watching him, her ears popped out, and she instantly put her hands up to hide them. "N-no. I wasn't there, at all." She was glad the place was dark, 'cause she could feel her face getting red. "Uh, you told that gut you had to pay for cold water, right?"
If she could kick herself she would. She wasn't drunk, but it was obvious her tongue was loose.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games