Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 am
Amy scowled at Draa and his obvious love of whatever Psyzapp had brought for him.

"I have a feeling, though, that even if I brought the same type of food you did, he'd still throw it away... But I could test that theory. Do you know what I could bring him for supper, Psyzapp?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 am
*She looks back over at Amy and thinks a bit.* That all depends. I just brought him something Greek. You just need to get something that is Vegetarian without any eggs. 3nodding

*Looks at the time.* I must be going. *She picks up her basket with the 2 remaining Cannoli in it.* Enjoy your lunch, Draa. I'll see what I can do about some clothes for you. See you later. *She turns, walks out of Draa's room and out of the front door of the Hospital.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am
{{WAIT PSY!!! I need clothes too! crying Dammit, where's Leko when you need her telekenetic abilities? stressed She could probably transport my whole freaking wardrobe if asked}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:47 am
{{Too bad Icy isn't asking Amy for clothes. She can transform a piece of cloth into a great outfit with her magic! wink }}

Amy smirked and waved to Psyzapp. "Thanks for the advice, Psyzapp. Something Greek..."

She left the hospital room shortly after Psyzapp, not stopping to say goodbye to Draa.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:02 pm
{{Yeah... I don't think this is the kind of thing Flo had in mind when she started working here rofl }}

*looks over at Psyzapp as she approaches, almost choking on his steamer when she mentions "tongue action"*
Dammit stressed *sets the cup down and grabs the napkin to wipe his face*

Clothes? I was beginning to think Draa was a nudist.
Only for you wink
*sighs* And apparently any other nurse of the female persuasion.

*notes the time and checks Draa's chart*
Oh! It seems he's late for his medicine.

But... but I'm eating gonk

If you're not tapered off correctly, you'll begin to experience withdrawal.

tch... so much for enjoying real food.
*gives Psyzapp a lazy wave, then ducks his head down to peek up her skirt as she walks out*

*pinches Draa's leg hard when she sees him watching one of the women leave*

Ow! gonk You're supposed to be taking care of me gonk

Just checking on your reflexes, reaction time, and ensuring your central nervous system is in perfect running order wink

.... I think you've been hanging around me too much, Flo.
*tries to eat as much food as he can before the pain killer is injected*

*she's about to explain to the other woman who was in the room that Draa may be too tired to visit with her soon, but then woman just leaves without saying a word*
Oh boy... what did you do to that one?

Hey! I didn't do anything! Her little beast of a pet put me in here stressed But speaking of "that one"... *motions to the cake left on his nightstand* ... biohazard. Dispose.

*sighs and shakes her head. After administering the medications and taking the cake out, she returns to clean up after Draa, gathering what he didn't eat and taking it with her to the employee lounge to keep in a refrigerator for him until he wakes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm
{{I think it's pretty cool that Amy can walk in in practically any outfit and not experience the 'wandering eye' from Draa like every other female does. She had the freedom to wear what she wants around him! biggrin If she ever comes back to visit him, that is... lol!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Text dame
L probably has a bigger game a foot than I care to know or get involved in, Kat. From what she has said, she wants Flame to get better. I don't know how long that will take. And...I don't want L out of the picture. I happen to like my job. stressed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm
She enters the clinic and goes to the reception desk. "Hi, can you tell me what room Draa is in?" The nurse gives her a funny look before she tells Kat what room he's in. She frowns at the nurse, "Is there a problem?" she asks in a cold voice. The nurse, shaken by the look she's receiving, stutters a reply, "No..no, no ma'am! It's just....well, the only people that have been coming to see him has been a bunch of women! It's just odd....I swear I didn't mean anything!"

She rolls her eyes and goes down the hall to Draa's room. Opening the door softly, she sees that he seems to be asleep. Sitting the bag of scones on the bedside table, she has a seat in the chair next to the bed and crosses her legs. "Draa? I come to visit and all you're gonna do is sleep?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm
damecharlie
Text dame
L probably has a bigger game a foot than I care to know or get involved in, Kat. From what she has said, she wants Flame to get better. I don't know how long that will take. And...I don't want L out of the picture. I happen to like my job. stressed

Kat's text to dame
So, you LIKE your job? You LIKE deceiving us at MW? You LIKE almost getting one of our own killed by some maniacs that you were contracted to work for? I've got half a mind to come to Switzerland and put a bullet in both of ya'lls brains! scream BRING ICY AND FLAME HOME!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:11 pm
Text dame
Don't pull that card with me, Kat. I'm sure before you went into retirement you liked your job too. All I did was deceiving part. I had NOTHING to do with what the Jamaicans did. I was contracted to find information. That is all. So don't try to even pull that s**t with me.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:14 pm
*groans* 5 more minutes....
*starts to nod off again when he thinks he smells something. No... it couldn't be.... scones? Sniffing again, he's sure he's not dreaming and he sits up immediately, unfortunately much faster than he really should have. Clenching his ribs with one arm and holding his head with the other, he curses under his breath*
Xsa.... you did that on purpose, didn't you? stressed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 pm
Kat's text from dame
If you think you can do such a damn better job why do YOU come to the ******** Alps and get them your own damn self!! mad scream

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 pm
damecharlie
Text dame
Don't pull that card with me, Kat. I'm sure before you went into retirement you liked your job too. All I did was deceiving part. I had NOTHING to do with what the Jamaicans did. I was contracted to find information. That is all. So don't try to even pull that s**t with me.

Kat's text to dame
I got out for a reason dame.....if you can't figure that out, that's not my problem, nor do I have to explain it to you. But I will tell you this...if ANYTHING happens to either of them.....I will find ya'll.....and you've seen how good a shot I am.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*groans* 5 more minutes....
*starts to nod off again when he thinks he smells something. No... it couldn't be.... scones? Sniffing again, he's sure he's not dreaming and he sits up immediately, unfortunately much faster than he really should have. Clenching his ribs with one arm and holding his head with the other, he curses under his breath*
Xsa.... you did that on purpose, didn't you? stressed

"Did WHAT on purpose, Draa?" she spoke in a sultry voice.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm
*once his vision becomes less clouded from the rush, he looks around and finds a bag on his bedside table*
That! *points at it* There's scones in there, isn't there?

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games