Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 am

Kazumi smirked. "Speak of the devil." Tomoyo bit her lip. "A person we met on the way to the Grand Canyon.. He's no one, really.."

Jude and Chris angled themselves downward and landed somewhere in California. "So, why are we here?" "Eh, the beach, the rides, the..." "The girls?" "Hm, yes, especially them." Jude said, grinning and walking trhough the clearing.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 am

"great..." i said outloud. jessica nodded and looked at blake who kept quiet but i cud feel the anger radiating off of him. i looked over at him and he was invisible. "blake?" i said, "ya im here." he said and came into sight. "theyr close by..theyr in the clearing not to far from here." derek said with a far away look in his eyes. "cool! i see wat they see! theyr talking bout why theyr here. the beach, the rides and the girls especialy. i like the clearing..it looks pretty. jessica and amy wud like it. it has a bunch of flowers and everything." derek explained. jessica got up suddenly and ran over towards the clearing. "i wanna see!" she yelled as she ran. "jessica no!" i yelled at her as i put derek a=on blake's lap and ran after her. unfortunately she was a faster runner than i was and had a 2secon head start. she got to the edge of the clearing and crouched down. i was running so fast i had to jump over her so i wudnt plow rite into her. i landed on my back staring up at the sky and breathing hard. i looked over to wher i thought jess was but instead saw jude and whoever he was with. i groaned as i sat up.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:56 am

Amy ran towards the clearing at the same time as Jessica. "Amy wait!" Sora shouted, running after her. He caught up with Amy and Jessica and put mu hands on their shoulders, ready to pull them back if anyone - or anything - attacked.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 am

Jude looked at the girl that tumbled out of nowhere. "Hello, miss, you lost?" Chris asked. "Holy crap, it's that girl from before!" Jude exclaimed, blinking several times in recognition. His expressioin of suprise turned into a smirk. "Couldn't stay away, hm? I see you found your family? How nice."

"Hnn..." Tomoyo said, running towards the clearing. Kazumi ran after her after reading her thoughts of what she wanted to do to Jude. 'No, they aren't worth it.' She told Tomoyo.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:41 pm

blake scooped derek up and ran over with the others. i groaned as i got up. "in your dreams." i said to him. i walked over to jessica and bent down to her so i was eye level with her, "you are in big trouble missy. you cant just run off like that. understood?" she nodded. "kay. we'll talk more later." she nodded again. "and we wer here first. didnt you say you wer going to chicago or something with a 'c'?" i said scowling at him and crossing my arms. "forget it erin. lets just go. please?" blake said thro clenched teeth, trying not to get all defensive about jude looking at me.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 pm

"We should go," Sora said, not taking his eyes off Jude. "We have no reason to fight them, unless Jude wants a rematch. And if he does, he better not mess with your brain again, it was hard reaching you last time, and I'm worn out after making the illusion of Kazumi's mind to keep these two mind readers busy."

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 pm

jessica stepped around me and ran up to jude. "hey mister! dont hurt my family. you do and erin and blake are going to kick your butt!" she said looking up at him trying to look all tough. i walked over to them and grabbed jessica roughly by the arm. "dont talk to him. go bak with blake and them. he isnt worth our time. and he was the reason why we took so long to get to you." i said looking at him menacingly. blake chuckled at wat jessica said to jude. he walked up to wher me jude and jessica wer and told jessica to go bak with derek. "look, im sure you dont want to get your a** kicked again..by a girl..so if you dontmind we'll b on our way. so feel free to leav us alone. and if you didnt understand that then...it means leav us alone." blake said calmy but had a touch of anger in his voice. is he jealous or something? i thought. blake put his arm around my waist and walked me bak to our flock. once we got bak he snapped his wings out and did an up and away. derek and jess followed after him. i stayed on the ground looking up at them. i looked over at jude and his friend and said. "so whers the rest of your posse? did they desert u once they found out you wer a week littl girl?" i laughed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Jude chuckled. "Please, we had a mixup in Cleveland. What's up with your man? He jealous?" He asked, leaning against a tree. Tomoyo growled while Kazumi watched Jude. 'Wow, he's so full of himself...' She thought to Tomoyo. 'Really? What's he thinking?' Tomoyo asked back. 'He's planning on kissing Erin, to take her by suprise.' She sent back. "Oh, hell no..." She said loudly on accident. Kazumi grabbed Tomoyo's collar. "No." She said firmly. "Stay out of this."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 pm

"Don't do it," Sora said after Amy told him what Jude was planning. "Blake will kill if he finds out what you're planning, if Erin doesn't kill you first."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:26 pm

"Eh." Jude said, shrugging. "Dude, you were pretty messed up. I wouldn't if she's as tough as they say." Tomoyo smirked. "She is." "See? No use." Jude growled. "You're not helping."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:01 pm

"uh...oh...." derek said wen he 'heard' tomoy, kazumi, amy and jude's thoughts. "wats uh oh derek?" blake asked. derek shook his head. 'nothing. i just hav to go..potty..i can hold it.' derek lied to blake. blake nodded. "so wats ur deal being here, jude?" i asked taking a couple steps away from him so he cud take in the full effect of my 'dont mess with me rite now' look.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:04 pm

"Amy, into the air with the others," Sora said. Amy took off, joining Blake, Jessica and Derek. Sora stayed on the ground.

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

i glanced ovr as sora and amy flew up with the others. i looked bak over at jude still waiting for my answer.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Jude shrugged. "Just looking for a place to settle. Cleveland did us little justice." Kazumi read his thoughts and chuckled. "You got your a** kicked by a hippie. That is so sad!" Jude scowled at her. "I don't believe I've seen you before. Or the 2 little girls up there. Well, except for in my dreams." He said, smiling at the girls. Kazumi and Tomoyo growled at the response, Tomoyo literally frothing at the mouth.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 pm

"hey!" i said walking up to him and poking him hard in the chest. "you stay away from them and not even think about them or god forbid i humiliate u infront of your friend again." i said poking him at every word thro clenched teeth. i glared at him wen i was finished and crossed my arms.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games