Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 am
Hikaru mumbled something. "Kaimei......I'm.......sorry......" She was no longer in pain but it felt like Roy was still doing it to her. She began to toss and turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 am
Mr.Fei looked at Kaimei's father and smiled"It has been a long time!How have you two been?"he asked puttng his sword back in its sheath.
Marx put his shirt on."if you understood hen you woul know why i never said anything..."he said to kyo somewhat cold.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:40 am
"I have been great my friend I heard the commotion so i knew it was you, there is only one man who can make that kind of an entrance" said Kaimei's father. Kaimei's mother came up "Hello how long has it been" she asked.

Kaimei looked at Hikaru "its not your fault" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 am
Mr.Fei laguhed"Naturally.It's been a few hundred years i believe...well since we went to school anyways."
Mrs.Fei stood newt to her husband their arms linked together."Kaimei has grown I remember him when he was younger."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 am
Kaimei's mother smiled "he sure has and Techno is a fine young man" she said. Kaimei's father walked up to Mr. Fei "We need to talk..." he said "About the situation at hand" he told him in his mind  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:00 am
Hikaru's eyes slowly opened. She looked at her parents. Her mother was holding Celeste and her father was holding Mokota. She suddenly remembered something. "I don't think Roy is gone. I thought I saw a black energy snake following Marx on the way through the portal."

Celeste was giggling and cooing while her grandma was holding her.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 am
Mr.Fei nodded"of course."he said low enough for him to hear as the two walked out into the hallway Mr.Fei closed the door behind them."there are several things at hand which would you like to talk about?"
Mrs.Fei smiled."I know and they have the most wonderful kids.it makes me glad to be a grandma."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 am
Mrs. Fujisaki smiled "Im also glad to be a gradmother as well i havent gone to see them yet because there has so many things that kept my husband busy that i had to attend some meetings in his place" she said
Mr. Fujisaki looked outside the window and turned around "As you and the rest of the lords know that the Knights are returning Kaimei already awakend his Techno's, Kyo's and Vin's appeared" he said then moved to the middle of the room and pulled out a special crest and middle of the floor turned into a teleportation crest  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 am
(Did no one hear what Hikaru said?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 am
(Sorry i missed that)

Kaimei looked at Hikaru but then thought "I dont remember what happened there but they sad Roy is gone forever he wont come back" he said

Makota giggled at his grandfather and reached out towards him  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 am
"of course..with things going on as they are."she said nodding
"hmm...i know i think its was your grandkids pulse that set things in motion."he said watching him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 am
"I know what I saw. It was what was left of him if only just his power" Hikaru's father let Mokota grab hold of his finger and he laughed."He's really strong.That's my grandson."

Celeste did something amazing for her age. "Mama" She had said her first word.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 am
Mr. Fujisaki held out his hand and then a large book appeared in his hand and the crest disappeared he set it down "That is a possibilty" he said he opened the book and it was blank he waved his hand over it and words appeared on it the First Page said The Legend Of the First Ones. "Remember This book" he asked Mr Fei

Kaimei sighed then looked out the window "even if he is out there he wont be able to get in here now. My father put a barrier on the Kingdom so only invited guests can get through or people who live here" he said

Makota looked around the room then laughed and looked back at his grandfather and started to close his eyes and held onto his shirt  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:05 am
Hikaru tried to stand up but was still too weak to try and stand. She tried tough. Her stomach was already bulging slightly.

Hikaru's mom began to feed Celeste by giving her bottle. She took right to it and started suckling.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:13 am
Kaimei helped Hikaru sit up straight he still couldnt believe roy did this to Hikaru  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games