Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:09 pm
Emily looked at Toni and gave her a small smile. "Hey. How do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:11 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni shrugged, "Same old, same old...", she said quietly, and a bit nervously. She thought that Emily hated her.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:12 pm
Emily nodded and looked at Toni. "Why? Why did you go back with Yoshi? I thought you were my friend." Emily was having trouble keeping the tears back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni frowned. She thought that Emily knew, "You dont know? Desmund decided that itd be fun to torture me. Electrocution, paralyzation, screwing with my heartbeat so it felt like i was dying.", she said angrily. She turned back to Emily, "I went with Yoshi because he was the only one who seemed to give a damn about a girl who couldnt do much.", she finished bitterly.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:18 pm
Emily was hurt. "You think I don't care about you?!" She stood up and got closer to her. "Who was it that pulled all the silver out of our body? Who was it that begged you to stay with her? I thought that was me! I guess I was wrong!" She shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:20 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"I thought you might be able to understand that i didnt want to stick around to be Desmund's eternal slave but i guess I was wrong.", she snarled, " And it probably would have been better if you had just let me die...it wouldnt make much of a difference.", she said.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:22 pm
"You should have come to me! I would have done something. And it would make a big difference. The only people I have are you and Shawn. I can't lose some one else I care about." Emily's hands were on fire and her tears were ready to run down her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"And what could you have done to Desmund? You try to hurt him he either tries to kill you or Belle would strike you down. Either way YOU would get hurt...", she explained, "It was too late for anything else to happen to me but i didnt want you or Shawn to get hurt so i went to the only other person i could!", she said.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:29 pm
"I don't care if I get hurt! And that man you went to had his assassin kill my father!" Emily's tears started to run down her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"His orders were only to observe and he went ******** crazy! if i remember correctly i did try to stop him and look where that got me.", she said and a tear ran down her cheek, "Every time i try and help someone either gets hurt or i do. Im too damn weak...the only talent is to disappear and maybe that would be best...", she said quietly and looked down at the floor.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 pm
"Shut up! What does it matter? You are a great friend and I don't care how strong you are. That can change. Why can't you see how great you are?" Emily felt weak, her body was still recovering. She sank to her knees, tears still streaking her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni knelt down and help Emily back up to sit on the bed, "Because im not great. I cant protect anyone. I cant fight. I cant do anything to help. Im worthless to you and everyone else....", she said softly as she sat down next to her.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:41 pm
Emily shook her head. "That's not true." She put her head in her hands, trying to stop her tears. She had been holding them back for a while now, and now they wouldn't stop.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:44 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni hesitantly placed her hand on Emily's shoulder, It is true....i cant help anyone here. Im only a liability...i need to get stronger somehow. I need to be able to do SOMETHING., she thought.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Emily wrapped her arms around Toni and continued to cry. She couldn't talk. She didn't want to even think.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games