Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 pm
Amy nodded. She'd liked to think that Karrie was opening up more by being with Amy, both in a romantic fashion and as a best friend. She also thought that he seemed to be more assertive lately and confident. Kits had also said before that she hadn't seen him as comfortable as he was around Amy in a long time.

When Kits said she'd like to move forward and be with someone else, Amy smiled softly and rubbed a hand soothingly up and down Kits' back a few times.

"I know you'll be able to find someone to be with, Kits. I don't think that will be the problem. The problem will just be in finding the right person and having him be good enough for you and treat you right. I think Rod is a good guy to start with. I don't know him that well, but he seems to really like you and wants you to be happy."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:42 pm
Thanks, Amy. *finishes her smoothie* I don't really know him that well either. He does seem like a nice guy, though. *pushes her glass away and picks up the envelope with the tickets in it* I really wasn't expecting anything like this.

*fell asleep on Amy's lap*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:48 pm
Amy shook her head and smiled. "No, thank you, Kits, for being so open and honest with me. I really appreciate it."

When Kits picked up the envelope and she saw the outline of the tickets in it, she remembered what she had been keeping with her in hopes to give to Kits the next time she saw her.

She took out a card and slid it over to Kits. "Kits, Karrie and I wanted to give this to you as a thank you for watching the pets while he and I went on vacation. It's a day-long pass to Pandora's Box, the full treatment. You can bring your pets over to Karrie's, if you want, and we can watch them for you while you're gone. You could even go there the day of the opera, if you wanted! Get pampered before you go to the show that night. Or maybe after it."

Her smile got even bigger and she laughed softly as she looked down at her lap. "Aww... Smok fell asleep."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 pm
*eyes widen as she takes the card from Amy* Oh wow! Thank you so much! *hugs Amy, careful not to disturb Smok* That's a good idea to go the day of the opera.

*smiles down at Smok* I guess I should take him home... *gives Amy another quick hug, then picks Smok up* I'll talk to you later, ok? *takes Smok home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:08 pm
Amy smiled and hugged Kits back the second time she hugged her, having expected it that time. She was so glad she liked the gift so much! And she was very glad that Kits seemed to still be okay after talking about Karrie. She even wanted to talk with her tomorrow!

She leaned forward as Kits picked up Smok. She kissed his nose and nearly melted when he blinked his sleepy eyes. He was so adorable!

"Thank you for helping to make me feel better, Smok. You sleep well, sweetie, and tell Thistle I'll be by to pick her up tomorrow."

She waved to Kits and Smok and smiled as they walked out. Then she smiled at Tommy and said goodnight to him. She walked into the entrance building, said goodnight to Jessi, and then walked home. Her body was starting to feel a little weak and a lot tired now. This was the latest she had stayed up all week.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:53 am
EDIT!
((To Cuwen & Kits - I apologies if you are offended at what is about to occur - this was to do a dare in the Dare game thread. After I completed it I saw that your thread is not included in the acceptable thread list. But I still am doing it since it's sorta in Leko's character to act like this anyway. hugs and kisses User Image))

*finds her way to the entrance looking about as she nurses the bottle of wine - she instructs the ever so obedient imp thing to take Kakkosen and the strange demonic boa creature to the pet are. She tells the imp to make sure the boa doesn't eat any critters she has no idea what it even really does yet... she then starts to wander about feeling a bit depressed at how lazy everyone seems to be here - so many sun bathers! eck! why does anyone want to ruin a perfectly pale completion! Bunch of crazy sun worshipers that's what they are! The she sees it... a perfectly placid pool of water right next to the bathing fools.... twisted perfect.....

she carefully sets down the bottle in a crevassed corner and sets her hat over it. This had to be quick her perfect skin shouldn't see the sun for too long. She then "runs" more like glides over to the still pool then drops like a rock belly first into it. The water from the impact somehow finds it's way directly to all those lovely sun worshiping fools. Leko climbs out grinning ear to ear and flips her still perfectly waved hair back over her shoulder.

People start to yell and curse at her but then she calmly gives them one look with those blood ridden eyes and they all just wave giggle and lay back down. She calmly walks over picks up her hat and bottle and begins nursing it again. When she gets back to the entrance she wolf whistles which turns a few girls heads thinking they were being harrassed but then shy away when they see Leko. her imp comes to the whistles dragging along Kakkosen and the boa giving Leko a very irritated smirk*

What? You know Kakkosen needs more interaction with real animals...
His social skills are unacceptable!
I have no idea where he picks this behavior up from...
Certainly not me - I'm a perfect lady...

*walks out with the same smug look on her face that she walked in with - lighting a clove once she's off the premises*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 pm
((It's ok. I saw the dare a few days ago. I meant to tell Killa he could add AS to the list for it, but RL's been pretty busy and I forgot. I actually thought it was a pretty funny dare, but being one of the owners, Kits wouldn't do that. At least not on purpose. whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 pm
((thanks kits User Image))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 pm
{{ rofl I loved it, Leko! biggrin I'm also very pale in real life. I've been told that I have an English rose complexion, and I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I love it. Bad sunbathers. lol. And I didn't know that we had to add our thread in order to be included in the dare stuff. Otherwise I would have. That would have been fun. biggrin

And now that she's come here, I think Leko should come back. XD *nods* You said Kakkosen needed more interaction with real pets, so I think AS would be an awesome place for him to do that in. biggrin Great post, Leko and hopefully see you again soon! smile }}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 am
((User Image))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:05 pm
*Walks into Aqua Springs not quite sure what type of business it is and survey's the place. He's surprised to see pools. ninja He ventures in further and a member of the staff greets him. Tipping his hat politely, he says he's just taking a look around is all.* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:09 pm
*He stays for a little longer look and finds what looks like an area for pets. ninja * Interesting. *He makes some notations in his blackberry and leaves to do the rest of his rounds.* cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:32 pm
*after her conversation with Velcore, Kits hurried over to Aqua Springs. She left a note with Jessi for Amy's dad telling him what was going on and what hospital she was at. She knew that Amy probably wouldn't want to see him, but he should know anyway.

While at Aqua Springs, Kits signed a few papers so that the construction could go ahead. She knew that Amy wouldn't want it to be delayed because she was sick. After that, she went back home. She'd told Velcore and Thistle to stay with her so that Karrie wouldn't have to worry about them and could concentrate on Amy. She would also know right away if anything changed, since Karrie had never memorized any phone numbers but his own. rolleyes The next time Karrie called, she was going to yell at him for not telling her sooner. evil

Thistle was so upset about Amy that she was hardly able to do anything. Velcore told her that she was barely eating and spending most of her time with the pillow. She'd played the message so often in the past few days that the batteries died. Kits couldn't resist those big blue eyes looking at her so sadly, so she replaced the batteries for her. When Kits went to bed that night, Velcore and Thistle were in the bed with her*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:01 am
Logan parked his car in the parking lot of Aqua Springs, his hands remaining on the wheel even after the car was turned off.
He'd long since decided to stop coming here despite how relaxed he found himself being when around the owner of the place. He didn't need to develop any feelings, not again. He was content by himself, his confidence showed in every smile. He didn't need a woman or a man now, especially a taken one. It was just infatuation, after all, it would go away.
Logan spared himself a glance at his bag in the passenger seat before leaving it behind with a slam of the car door. He stepped into Aqua Springs, putting some clothes and a towel in a locker and diving into a pool. He relaxed in the water, not even thinking about the promise he made to himself to stop coming, just filling his mind with images of the past women and men he'd loved.

Ellis Bronte

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 am
Tommy had just been cleaning up the bar area so that the other bartender could take over for him for the day. He and Jessi were going to the hospital later to visit Amy. They had their own gifts to give her and a big one from the entire staff.

He looked up when he heard a splash in the pool and noticed that it was Logan. When he surfaced, he called out to him.

"Hey Logan. How are you doing?"

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games