Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw table
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Happy to make new friends
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: First years
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna smiled at each of their reactions. "Don't worry about it Dylan. While yes most are quiet, a bunch are just that way by nature as well. It's not what Ravenclaw's are described by, but are known for." She said to the young brunette. She looked to Benjamin. "Yes, well, I understand completely. I thought I was going to be a Hufflepuff my first year. But the hat looks into the very heart and soul of each person. If it believes you belong somewhere, usually it is right. There are a few that happen to be more one house than another, but as the years go on, People tend to grow into the people that the sorting hat sees within." She said still smiling.

As the last of the three responded she smiled brighter. She was going to reply when the new headmaster stepped forward. Food appeared onto the table and they were reminded of the rules. She smiled and put some things onto her plate. "It's a pleasure to meet all three of you. I do regret that I'll be leaving at the end of this year, but it was definitely wonderful to meet all of you, And you can call me Shayna. Now, I do have to say, dig in. Shortly the other prefects and I will be showing you to the dorms." She said happily taking a bite of potatoes.

RedEagleEye007

IceGrayWolf

Kijruo-Aizawa

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:38 pm
Dylan Burgamy / First year / Ravenclaw

User Image

Dylan nodded in understanding at her words, too focused on the food in front of him to warrant much of a response to the prefect's words. He nibbled on his lip slightly in thought before taking a bite of the meat in front of him, chewing it and then swallowing. It tasted amazing. Whoever was working in the school's kitchen clearly knew what they were doing. He smiled and continued to dig into his food, and for the first time since he had arrived, he wasn't stuck on what everyone else was doing.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:21 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He knew that she knew where he was coming from...speaking that she was the only one who knew his biggest secret. He didn't really like telling people he was a seer, mainly because they didn't really believe him or they would treat him differently. Lexine was never like that and he knew that ever since the day he met her. Just something about her that always drew him to her, he to this day didn't know what it was. But maybe one day he would. "I guess, but like you said, that's what the prefects are for. And like I said, I'd much rather talk to you," he joked, smiling at her. Now that was the biggest truth he could ever tell. "...So; honestly, I don't really want to talk to anybody else," he joked, keeping his eyes on her for a second.

It was during that time did he see that he cheeks were reddening a bit, but he always knew her as a girl who blushed a lot. It didn't take him long to figure it out either. She wondered what she was blushing at, but as soon as she asked her question, he figured he knew. But then again, Lexine wasn't necessarily an open book at times, even for him. "Yes, of course. They said you were really nice and even though you didn't speak all too much, they kind of understood it. They just liked your presence honestly. And so did I..." he said to her, keeping a wide smile on his face as the food appeared. He couldn't wait to just dig in.

"Yes, finally, the food's here," he said, laughing a bit before taking his fork and sticking it in the turkey to break a piece off and taking some of the other delicious, home-made style sides.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Ravenclaw|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin smiled at the seventh year, keeping friendly tone in his voice. He figured he should probably familiarize himself with a prefect. It might save him one day if he were to do something mischievous and get caught. He figured that wasn't something to count on though and he honestly wasn't the mischievous type, but he always took precautions for this type of thing. "That is a shame really. You seem like a very cool girl," he said to her, not lying at all. The girl did indeed seem like a very nice girl. Only a polite woman would introduce herself and then make sure the younger ones were alright. The fact that she did that showed a very affable trait in her. It was nice to see that there were some friendly people in this house, unlike what he saw in the two people he had tried to start a conversation with earlier. Didn't seem like either of them wanted to talk, which really prompted him to leave before he even said twenty words.

"You don't have to tell me twice," he said jokingly, digging into the food. All of it was delicious and all he could do was send his best regards to the chef, but then again, he had no idea how to do such a thing because it wasn't like there was waiters who could do that. All he could do was eat as much as he could and hopefully show the chef that their food was the most delicious thing he has ever tasted.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:55 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

She nodded. "Yeah...I suppose I'm being a bit of a hypocrite by saying you should've talked to that kid, now that I'm thinking about it...after all, you're pretty mch the only person I talk to..." She said, looking down a bit.

Lexine's blush seemed to grow brighter when Iñigo continued on. Not only because his family liked him, but the little note he added onto the end of the sentence. She drew in a breath, as if she was about to say something, but then the new Headmaster started talking before she could even start. She turned towards the front of the room as her flush started to go away and listened as Headmaster Steele introduced himself to everyone. Once he was done, the food appeared on the table. Whatever she was going to say slipped her mind as she remembered just how hungry she was.

As soon as the food appeared, Lexine got more food than she was used to getting. She quickly grabbed some roast beef, mashed potatoes, yorkshire pudding, and a few sides. It was still a smaller amount of food, but she knew that it was more food then she'd ever gotten before at the feast -- usually she only had a small bit of the vegetables and a bit of meat -- but she couldn't help it. She just wasn't used to feeling this hungry...

uniform x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw table
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Happy to make new friends
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: First years
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna waited until everyone was finishing their meals. She stood and motioned for Gypsy and Xavier to follow her lead. They were the new prefects after all"Hello first years! Welcome to Ravenclaw house.I am Shayna Snow. Seventh year Prefect. The other prefects are Gypsy Lovette and Xavier Goldwind. As well as my fellow seventh year Bradley Goldwind. Now, as you are finishing your meal, please stand and follow me to the common room. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask." She said with a helpful smile playing on her face. She started towards the Antechamber.

((First years please post leaving... Next post in Antechamber))

RedEagleEye007

IceGrayWolf

Kijruo-Aizawa

Akureikami

Little Miss English

Yukina101

Squeeky Luff

Cara MiaKitty

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:53 am
"Sketch the trees and the daffodils"
Ayla Stone
First-year Ravenclaw

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Catch the breeze and the winter chills"

Despite Gypsy's reassurance that the see through ceiling was waterproof, Ayla found herself glancing upwards anxiously at the mention of it and storms again. Hopefully there wouldn't be a storm tonight.However any anxiety immediately melted away at the mention of her beloved art. She nodded, smiling brightly; "Yeah I sketch, and play the guitar too sometimes. I've been doodling since I was little~" Ayla managed a small laugh, already feeling at home at her new house table. Everyone seemed pretty nice so far. At the mention of food she whined, her stomach rumbling in protest at the lack of food on the lovely golden platters before them. Budging up the tables long wooden benches to make room for some other fellow first years, she offered them a friendly smile and wave, before she suddenly turned her head, attention caught by the strong sudden scent of food. She hadn't even noticed the headmaster get up to speak because she had been chatting away and hungry! Well I guess I'll hear the speech next year, she shrugged and tucked into her food, time going by surprisingly fast. Before she knew it, she had a full stomach and it was time to leave."Man I'm stuffed..." Ayla yawned happily as she got up from her seat to follow a prefect who appeared to be there to take them to their dormotories. Feeling drowsy but excited, she followed along with her fellow firstyears.

Akureikami

Cara MiaKitty

Out Of Colours: (( sorry for not responding sooner! I've had a lot of stuff going on, sowwy. ))

"In colors on the snowy linen land"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:01 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine walked into the Great Hall and quickly went on her way to the Ravenclaw table. She needed to go over some information, but at the same time work on some spells, something that she wasn't allowed to do in the library where she had originally wanted to work on everything. Setting down her pile of three or four books and setting her bag on the table beside them, Lexine started out by pulling her Ancient Studies book to work on her homework.

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:51 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall : Ravenclaw Table

Alice skipped into the Great Hall with Jasper right behind her. The two Lancaster kids loved coming to the great hall because it was the only place they generally ran into their friends. Sadly more of them happened to be in other houses. Not that it bothered Alice or Jasper any. Glancing around the room when they entered Alice scanned the Hufflepuff table before looking over at the Ravenclaw table.

"Hey there's Lexine." Alice said looking behind her at Jasper. "Yeah," he replied simply before heading over leading Alice along with him. That was until she let go of his hand and ran over to the table herself. "Hey Lexine!" she greeted excitedly as she plopped down on the bench across from her. "What'cha studying?" she asked.

Jasper shook his head at Alice's antics as he walked over to the two girls. "Hi Lexine, Ancient Studies...?" he questioned looking at the book. Jasper was pretty much done his homework for that class thankfully. He'd been pretty busy keeping up with everything but at least he was managing. "How are you doing?" he asked her as he took a seat next to Alice.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Lexine
OOC: ---

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:07 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine hesitantly looked up from her work when she heard her name called, but was more than relieved that it was Alice who had called over to her. The perky girl plopped down on the bench in front of her, Jasper sat down beside Alice, then looked over at her work. Before Lexine could answer Alice's question about her work, Jasper noted that it was Ancient Studies. Lexine looked down at her book, then up at the two in front of her, nodding. "Yeah...kinda backed up right now. Trying to balance homework, classes, and sleep isn't exactly the easiest for me. Even getting food has become difficult." She chuckled, looking back down at her work. "But hey, that's just part of being here, isn't it?" Shrugging, she looked up at the two. "How're you two fairing with all the extra classes...and whatnot." She asked, tilting her head slightly and smiling at the two.

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

Both Lancaster’s could probably relate to the back up of work they had to do. Alice could barely keep up with her mythology classes never mind Jasper with all the classes he took. He’d taken quite a few and was currently had a total of eighteen classes. That happened to be four more classes then Alice was taking and she honestly didn’t know how he did it and day in and day out.

“I hear you. Mythology and Healing is going to be the end of me I swear.” Alice said in what could be considered over dramatic. “But I can deal, nothing I can’t handle.” She added all smiles. Nothing brought that girl down it seemed. “It is a part of being here.” Jasper pointed out in agreement to Lexine’s comment. “I’m overly busy myself… keeping up with all the extra classes.” He told her. “Yeah he’s always got his head in a book.” Alice stated. “Though sometimes the books happen to be mine…” she added sheepishly. There were times when she needed help and resorted to asking Jasper. Sadly he didn’t take her classes so he had to pretty much learn the lesson to help out. She made a mental note to stop doing that so that Jasper could get his own work done.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:09 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine chuckled a bit, nothing brought Alice down, did it? Such a surprisingly happy girl... Lexine would never understand. She then looked over to Jasper as he explained how he was just as busy. "Seems more classes causing everyone to be extremely busy..." She looked down at her book, riddled with symbols. " The amount of work is actually causing me to want to drop a few classes...maybe next year...probably not, but I've been thinking about it." Lexine shrugged, looking back up at the Lancaster's. Lexine laughed a bit at Alice's comment. She figured that Jasper probably had to help her a bit -- as smart as Lexine was able to see she was, it was pretty obvious that she was a bit of a bubble-brain. Not that it was all a bad thing, it was just that she didn't quite understand some things after they're explained, seeming to forget. Lexine knew that she did the exact thing, however she didn't have anyone to go over it with. She and Iñigo were in few classes together, and he was really her only friend in her own class. How sad is that? Either way, she usually read the books over and over again until she understood, but figured that asking someone was so much easier. "Well..." She started, trailing off a bit and looking anywhere but at the two. "Maybe I could...ya'know, help? I'm in quite a few classes with you, Alice... I imagine if you're having any issues...I could help..." She proposed, looking back down at the runes in her book.

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image

Alice understood the feeling she was already thinking about dropping muggle art and possibly muggle mythology. They were just too much for her sometimes. “I don’t think I’ll be dropping anything until after OWLs if I do at all.” Jasper replied looking over as Alice chimed in. “I’m thinking of dropping at least two before then and I’m definitely dropping history when I get the chance.” She had never been the history type.

When Lexine offered to help Alice with her studies she looked extremely happy. “Really…? That would be super great I could use the help in muggle art.” She said knowing Jasper shouldn’t have to help her in that when she had a friend in the class. She just needed to find some friends in her other electives that Jasper could deal with his own work.

“Speaking of help… if you need any help in your classes Lexine I would be happy to be of assistance.” Jasper told her glancing back down at the book she was looking at. “We do have six electives together and I can certainly help with runes if you need it.” he added. It was probably one of his best subjects.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:52 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine listened and nodded slightly. "Well, I don't need OWLs for some of the classes I'm thinking of dropping considering what I wanna do..." She said, her voice lowering as she spoke. She prayed that they didn't ask what it was she wanted to do, after all it was just a childish dream, wasn't it? Either way, she was rather surprised when Alice said she couldn't wait to drop History of Magic. "Really?" Lexine asked before she could even think about what she was saying. She slightly covered her mouth when she realised it, though. "I guess everyone can't share my love for history," Blushing slightly, Lexine set her hand on her text book pages and chuckled a bit.

Lexine couldn't help but smile when Alice's face lit up upon hearing that Lexine would help her.
                                                "Of course I'll help, I mean, I might as well, I'm taking the course as well..." She tilted her head slightly and nodded. "Plus I understand how it's a bit hard. All it is, is lectures about muggle artists. I don't think I'll be taking it again, to be honest...not my favourite thing to listen to all the time." She laughed a bit, pulling her hair behind her ear. "I like history and all, but I guess artists aren't my thing?" She more asked than anything, then shrugged. Oh well, she couldn't enjoy every class she was taking, could she?

Lexine was surprised when Jasper offered Lexine help with her studies. She smiled a bit, and nodded.
                                                "That'd be nice! I usually study with Iñigo, however we only have a few classes together... It's be nice to have someone to explain some things to me, I don't exactly understand half the material we get. Too many classes, I think...oh well..." She shrugged rambling on. Certainly the two were already used to it by now. "But really, I would appreciate it!" She confirmed, smiling.

"So, other than with school work and whatnot, what's been going on?" She asked, tilting her head again. They'd barely heard anything from one another over the last school year, and she was interested in what had been going on in their lives lately.

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:38 pm
An owl fluttered down to the table, finding its recipient. The bird landed and deposited the letter before the kid before taking flight once again. Its job was done, and it needed to rest its wings before travelling back.

Roald Bjelke
Min sønn Eleazar,

Forbryter, I have yet to hear anything about your school year from you. I trust that you happen to be doing well, and showing the svin that you happen to be more adept than they are. However, that is not what I am writing to you about. While I know that you are upholding your patetisk family's honor, I am reminding you about your true family. Do not disappoint me, forbryter. I assure you, any disobedience shall result in hefty fines on your part. I can find you wherever you may be, so any reluctance on your part is futile.

Far

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games