Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:30 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

It seemed like Slytherin was getting the most students this year. "Looks to me like Slytherin is getting a lot of first years this time around…" Chloe said wishing that wasn't the case. "I wouldn't dare miss the entire feast." she told her. "She's right you know violence isn't a Hufflepuff thing." she added brightly. When it came to knowing her house traits she could recite it my heart.

With: Newlyn, William

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley
Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:01 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William grinned a bit at what Newlyn had said to him. He wished he was a Slytherin, but then again...he was too...blood tolerant to be one. He wasn't as judgemental...and he wasn't as mean. But that wasn't all of the Slytherins. Belle had never really been mean...to him at least. he did not know how she interacted with all the others.

"Life would be much easier if I was a Slytherin," he said to her, referring to him seeing Belle more than anything else. He always loved being with Belle and if he was a Slytherin, life would be much easier.

"I don't where you come from, but in our house, we settle things with our fists," he said jokingly, punching the air rapidly, laughing a bit.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell wasn't sure what to think. From what her siblings had told her, she had thought she might end up in Hufflepuff. On one hand, it seemed like her personality was suited to this house, but on the other, she didn't have either of her siblings with her.

After placing the hat back on the stool, Corabell was careful to maintain her smile and posture as she turned and walked over to her new house table. Finding and empty spot, she sat down. She knew she should introduce herself, but her carefully trained public persona was waring with her natural shyness. Her eyes flicked to her plate as she concentrated on not letting her smile slip or shoulders hunch.

Relationship status: Single...for now.
Where am I? Hufflepuff table
Who am I with? ???
What am I doing? Having an attack of the butterflies
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:31 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: friendly] [thinking: Hufflepuff, huh?] [with: Bonnie] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel shrugged sheepishly and then looked down the length of the table to see Corabell. The girl had just been sorted into Hufflepuff as well, it seemed. "I know that girl," he told Bonnie and then greeted Corabell. "Corabell! Hey! We're in the same house!" he glanced back at Bonnie. "Bonnie, this is Corabell. Corabell, this is Bonnie." he introduced the two, quite happy that his friend from the train and station was now his housemate.

It all comes down to you.

DramaticScream

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:54 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Oh, it's Jay's brother...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: William
My entire soul is ringing: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn glanced over at the Slytherin table, and nodded. "That they are. Almost makes you worry about the new batch of first years, doesn't it?" she remarked, joking somewhat. She knew most of them weren't really that bad. Her father was a different story. At William's words she smiled. "Something tells me Belle has a lot to do with that statement," she commented. The Hufflepuff then laughed as he punched the air jokingly, pretending to go along. "Of course! Why, we badgers are renowned for our fighting skills. Hugging people to death being the primary one."

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Silver Eagle III

murruelecreset

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 am

"Oh! Hello Uriel, Bonnie," Corabell said in response. Through the murmur of chatter she heard a snatch of conversation. 'our fighting skills. Hugging people to death'. "Hugging people to death? How silly, wouldn't it be easier to just-oh," Corabell's cheeks heated. Of course, the speaker was joking. "Nevermind."

How was she so far off her game? Perhaps she was over tired from the trip and the excitement, and being alone. Corabell never ventured far from her family if she could help it, and always played the wallflower if she couldn't. This loud hall of chattering students was more than she was used to dealing with, even at parties. Most of the people here were nearer her own age than her parents', and the children weren't forming little cliques that studiously ignored her. Corabell tipped her chin down, letting her hair slip forward to hide her hot blush.

DramaticScream
The Forgotten Weasley

Who am I with? Uriel and Bonnie
What am I doing? Embarrassing myself
OOC: (( Corabell is martial arts trained, btw. She's also derping on an epic level. ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

//Single//First Year//Half-blood//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie grinned largely at the new girl. Corabell. It was a very pretty name and she seemed like a proper pretty girl. "Hello!" She beamed loudly and proudly. Her glossy brunette hair swaying with her fast movements. Bonnie watched Corabell's actions and reaction to the situations happening about her. She seemed very innocent and sheltered and Bonnie found it quite amusing. She readjusted herself on the bench into a pretzel leg position and letting her delicate hands lay lazily in her lap. "How do you and Uriel know each other?" She asked with a genuinely curious look at the both of them. She grabbed a roll from the table to pick at while she waited for an answer from either of the two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:07 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

“Maybe just a little…” Chloe said still unsure about the Slytherin house. Then again her brother had some friends in that house so they couldn’t be all that bad.

Chloe had a feeling Newlyn was right about William’s girlfriend being the reason behind his statement. Common knowledge would suggest that life would be easier for Newlyn if she and Jay were in the same house. Though if they were chances were they may not be together. The way they acted and thought was the reason they were placed in the house they were in and that was also the very reason why two people should want to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Chloe laughed at the joke and William’s dramatic air punch. It was absolutely comical that the house of badgers weren’t the most fighting pron. In fact they were exactly the opposite they were never the kind heart individuals who believed in kind words and talking things through to get the job done. “Yeah that sounds like the perfect description of our fighting technique.” Chloe added trying to suppress her laughing. Hugging people to death was definitely their greatest offensive weapon.

With: Newlyn, William

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley
Silver Eagle III

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:24 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

Will laughed a bit. The girl, truth be told, was dead on with that statement. He sometimes thought that being in Slytherin would be so much easier, but sometimes it came in handy actually. It gave them just enough space that neither of them felt completely smothered, but they were close enough to come see each other. It was just right and he wouldn't have it any way else, but then again, they someday would probably have to live together; so maybe it wasn't. Who knows?

"There is great truth in that statement," he said to Newlyn, laughing a bit. He then moved to the next statement. He wasn't too sure about that, due to his lack of wanting to hug someone. He never hugged people, not even his own mother, unless on proper occasion. It was more because he never had a reason than he didn't want to however.
"Hey, I fight like that. I fight like a real badger, who are actually renowned for being relentless, persistent little things.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:44 pm

"Uriel and I just met on the train," Corabell said, glancing at Bonnie. "We shared a compartment."

DramaticScream
The Forgotten Weasley

Who am I with? Uriel and Bonnie
What am I doing? Chatting
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:53 am
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: friendly] [thinking: Hufflepuff, huh?] [with: Bonnie] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel nodded. "Did you like the train ride, Bonnie?" he asked. He'd enjoyed it, watching the scenery change as they went from London to Scotland. But of course he'd spent most of the time talking to Corabell.

It all comes down to you.

DramaticScream

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 am

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly as she took a rip off the roll with her skinny fingers and popped the piece into her small mouth. She didn't share a space with anyone on the train so it passed by relatively quickly to her. "It was alright. Matilda and I were happy by ourselves eating a load of sweets from the trolley!" Bonnie chirped. She had certainly enjoyed the chocolates and every flavor beans. Even the nasty ones were funny! Sure, she would have liked some people to chat with but she never indeed being on her own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

((OOC: Next post at the Hufflepuff Common Room))

When Ariana walked back into the Great Hall, the redhead immediately approached the Hufflepuff table. Although she was disappointed to see that the plates were still empty, she was relieved to see her seat empty as well. The prefect slid her knees under the table as she placed her butt in the chair. "Is the sorting over?" she asked no one in particular as her large brown eyes darted towards the sorting hat. No more first years were left to be sorted it seemed.

Once the food appeared on the table, Ariana piled her plate up. When she finished eating, she realized that it was time to bring the first years to the common room. "Alright, first years, listen up! I need all of you to follow me to the common room. Make sure you remember this route, for you will need to be able to get there on your own starting tomorrow!" The prefect stood up and led them down to the Hufflepuff common room.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Bonnie Tybalt

User Image

Bonnie noticed, who she assumed was the prefect, a girl calling forth all the first years to go back to common room. Bonnie smiled wide and turned to the two friends she had made. "I guess we have to go! I can't wait to see the rooms!" Bonnie pipped up as she stood from the benches. She brushed off the crumbs that had piled in her slender lap. "I'll see you guys around, okay?" With a mock salute, Bonnie followed the prefect out of the great hall and to the Hufflepuff common rooms.

The Forgotten Weasley

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:54 am
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia walked into the great hall and looked up at the magic ceiling. She couldn't believe it had already been a year. A year of school. A year away from him. And an amazing year. She wasn't to excited to go home, but she would always have Michelle there for her, and that was the only reason she would even want to go home. Mitchy promised she'd fix things, and Olyvia trusted her adopted sister more than anything. With a small sigh, the tiny girl sat down at the Hufflepuff table and toyed with a strand of her hair.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games