Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm
"alright, my dear." Clorogne laid back, too tired to argue. He was out in seconds.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera stroked his hair softly as she drank her tea. When she finished it, she lay down beside Clorogne. She too, was quickly asleep, exhausted from the fight and too many head blows.

((To morning?))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:33 pm
((sure))

When morning came around, Clorogne slept soundly still.

Akila was curled up in the closet half asleep. She broke a rib when she was crushed against the wall, so she was having a bit of trouble breathing, but she could stand it. Dried blood covered her mouth and claws. She didn't like the taste.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Aleera woke feeling much refreshed. She glanced at Clorogne, then slipped out of the bed. She moved quietly so she didn't wake him. Slipping out of the room, she gathered up some food and water for Akila. She entered the girl's room, opening the closet. She also had a cloth to help wash away the blood. "Hey. How are you feeling?" She asked quietly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 pm
Akila looked up, frightened at first, but then calmed. She flattened her hand and tipped it back and forth. She felt odd. There was no up or down. Suddenly a thought hit her and she pulled on Aleera's arm, the panick back in the small cat's eyes. How was Markus?!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

Aleera shook her head slowly. She could guess what had the cat so worried. "I have no idea about Markus. I only just got up. I came to see how you were doing, and to bring you some food." She paused, taking a deep breath. "Clorogne's declared you a traitor." She said quietly. "In three days, you'll be killed."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 pm
Akila took in the news slowly. Okay. She expected it. She knew when she made her decision. She sunk lower on her knees and wrapped her arms around herself. She nodded her understanding, solemnly. Okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Aleera reached out to hug the smaller girl. "I'm so sorry. I never meant to get you into such trouble. I'm doing what I can to change his mind." She said apologetically.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:49 pm
Akila hugged Aleera, quickly breaking down into tears. She didn't want to die! She wanted to settle down with Markus and have kittens. How did their plan get messed up so quickly? She shook thinking about it. Pulling back for a moment, and made a bird with her hands. Someone needed to take care of Zar. She clicked her tongue twice, and waited for the bird to come on command.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

Aleera held the girl, letting her cry. She knew death was a scary thing, even to those that could survive it. She looked up at the sound of a soft caw. Zar entered the room through the open window. He settled on Akila's shoulder, running his beak through her hair. Aleera's eyes softened. "I'll take care of him Akila." She promised the girl. She was going to do everything she could to save the girl, but there were no promises.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:03 pm
Akila carefully cradled the birds in her hands after pulling him down from her shoulder, and kiss his head, holding him out for Aleera. Zar had to know that he would be listening to Aleera again, now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Zar squawked and hopped back to Akila's shoulder. He clung there stubbornly, scolding the two girls. Aleera shook her head. "He's bound to you. He won't turn to anyone else until you're dead. That way, if by some miracle you survived, he would still be with you." She explained quietly.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Akila looked down and lifted her hand to pet Zar. Such a loyal...beautiful, bird. She nodded, and took the wet rag Aleera had brought, using it to scrub the disgusting blood from her face and claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

Zar squawked and cuddled against her. Aleera sighed and pushed the tray of food into the closet. "I hate to do this, but I have to close the closet back up or he'll know something is up." She said apologetically, standing up. "I really am sorry Akila......" Her green eyes were sympathetic for the girl.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:46 pm
Akila sighed but nodded, pulling on a brave face. She shook Zar off her shoulder, and leant back against the wall. Looking at the tray, she picked at a piece of bread, breaking off a crumb.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games